• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Dat Wayward Inn has been spamming my e-mail for the last month or two. Incredibly annoying and I have no idea how they got my e-mail address. GMail needs a better spam filter.

Level 9
Dat Wayward Inn has been spamming my e-mail for the last month or two. Incredibly annoying and I have no idea how they got my e-mail address. GMail needs a better spam filter.

Found the cause of the problem. You were a member on one of our previous sites and we imported said database into The Wayward Inn. Thanks for letting me know and talking to me on the chat! I deleted your account as you requested.

Level 35
When you are about to eat, eat game foods instead.

After installing the HQ food and ingredients mod of course, otherwise some of the food I simply wouldn't recommend eating based on its appearance.

Spent my day helping out and installing 30+ mods to skyrim, most to improve looks, though also some for crafting and one for more speed :thumbs_up:

Level 6
When you are about to eat, eat game foods instead.
Stop eating like noobs, guys.
ETZQE.jpg

Level 12
After installing the HQ food and ingredients mod of course, otherwise some of the food I simply wouldn't recommend eating based on its appearance.

Spent my day helping out and installing 30+ mods to skyrim, most to improve looks, though also some for crafting and one for more speed :thumbs_up:

I'm only waiting for vilja mod and custom spell creation mod :p

Level 35
Hmmm, installing some Skyrim mods here, and I thought that game couldn't be improved /fanboy

Well, it can, even more awesome appearance and fixed some of the only annoying flaws, here I am thinking about the inventory, highly recommend that fix. Also for more flawless performance the skyboost :thumbs_up:

But yea fanboy too, even if spent the day reading today :fp:

I'm only waiting for vilja mod and custom spell creation mod :p

Yea, I have so far skipped midas mod and not really considering the other big mod where they plan to make skyrim multi-player. But maybe for some small stuff and very nice spells with good integration. Then I am most likely hooked.

A Final note: Be careful about CBBC, for me it makes the bodies shiney, which I don't really like even if it makes them more curved.

Level 12
Yea, I have so far skipped midas mod and not really considering the other big mod where they plan to make skyrim multi-player. But maybe for some small stuff and very nice spells with good integration. Then I am most likely hooked.

well, midas spell in oblivion was just epic, but I believe that it just isn't time to install and enjoy that mod for skyrim yet, like, everything's still at alpha stage you know. Well, the custom spell creation mod I was talking about was not Midas mod though.
And about that multiplayer thing, I think it will suck, lol.

Level 51
Can anyone list me some of the mods they are using/would recommend

Check Skyrimnexus for the mods: "lush trees-vurtscompatibilitypack", "lush grass", "vurtsskyrimoverhaul", "enhancedskyrimnight" and check the web for editing the local files to make it even more awesome (if you have a good graphic card).

Though, so we don't get to off topic, I've played Skyrim, SWTOR, was ill the last few days. Uhm jeah.

Level 35
Going to university, on a weekend.. in the snow. Why does people have the odd urge that meeting in person is better than skype :eekani:

"enhancedskyrimnight" and check the web for editing the local files to make it even more awesome (if you have a good graphic card).

I would avoid that - Its not really needed with some of the mods out there and those mods gives better frap performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.