• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Today i learned how to breathe
200429-albums4801-picture48078.gif

Level 11
Today i went to drum lessons, and it was very fantastic, i learned new stuff and also after the hour finished, the proffesor asked me if i can help him with some problems he had on his laptop, i helped him and he let me spent extra time practicing drums...yey!

Level 11
drums and helping the teacher ftw!

this is for sure...i mean, it's nice when the teacher asks for your help because you will start have a better relation, you know, we won't be so harsh, we will give you extra time, he will be more understanding and so one :D

Also, today i got myself into necrophagist...how?After watching this video hahahahah xD

Allow me to describe my day:

Teacher: Lequel d'entre vous pouvez creer un DVD pour tous les projets?
Everyone: MOHAMMAD ALI!
*I wake up*
Me: wut
Teacher: Pouvez-vous faire?
Me: uhh ...
Some people: Oui, oui, oui
Me: Oui?

And now here I am converting wmv's to mp4's and compiling shit in iMovie >_<

Level 11
I just saved my 8 year old sister from ruining her entire childhood!
She was browsing youtube, listening to some songs me and dad suggested her(you know, for kids) when suddenly, she managed to get on a Selena Gomez video...i was like...,, DA FUQ DA FUQ DA FUQ!!!"
This is the only day when i praise my PC for being slow as hell, as the vid took time to buffer and so i yelled to my sis:
,,Don't watch this video!Don't watch it!It has naked people!"

And so i saved my sister's childhood...
Awwww yeaah!!!!

I may not be the bro she deserves, but i am surely the bro she needs heheheh

Kas

Kas

Level 10
She was browsing youtube, listening to some songs me and dad suggested her(you know, for kids) when suddenly, she managed to get on a Selena Gomez video...i was like...,, DA FUQ DA FUQ DA FUQ!!!"
This is the only day when i praise my PC for being slow as hell, as the vid took time to buffer and so i yelled to my sis:

Awwww yeaah!!!!

:thumbs_up::goblin_good_job: CONGRENDULATES!

Level 5

Awwww yeaah!!!!

You are like Batman, dude! Kudo's for this one!

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14

Awwww yeaah!!!!

Grats!

i got 3 girls' numbers, and theres a new park that opened behind a von's down the street from my house

Ah, I see what you did there, so a new park did not open behind a von's down the street from your house :ogre_hurrhurr:

Copy it manually from the document to the notebook, then cnp your way to 10 pages I guess.

On another note what kind of lebanese teacher assumes everybody in the class has a notebook? He must be kinda optimistic.

Oh come on, the poverty in Lebanon is not that eminent :/ (In the Capital Anyway :p)
You should see how fast the city is growing. There are cranes everywhere.

Had lunch with my friends at Scoozi (Sushi bar), saw the bill, all the money I had with me covered 1/4 of the bill exactly. (My 3 friends and I split it)
I was left with exactly $1.33 (2000 LL), so I took a cab home. (Which cost me exactly 2000 LL)

Oh, and I just noticed it's Friday the 13th.
That should explain why I almost got hit by a car and why I almost got struck by lightning (It was roughly 3 meters away)

On the plus side, I got a 95 on my Math test :>
My friend got a 99.5 (LOL :D He was /mad/)

Status
Not open for further replies.