• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My maximum was 16 hours straight, not even food breaks.
Basically ate very early, played and then ate right before sleep >D.

:D
I have records that exceed 2 weeks in other fields though >:)
Too bad they're things I shouldn't brag about :c

edit

Hey! My No-Fap record is 13 days! (Last summer :D)

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Ohhhh we're talking about No-Fap records now?

knapp01.png

2 days, because I caught flu. Damn that flu.

Also, I woke up 2pm again and missed lunch. Good for my weight, I guess.

Level 27
Do people realize that the here in the netherlands the whole country turn into somekind of warzone all day on 31 december? Literally fireworks all day until 22:00 or something, at then at 00:00 all hell breaks lose. You should hear the sound...

Oh and from 00:00 it goes on for almost an hour before everything calms down a bit...

Level 11
Do people realize that the here in the netherlands the whole country turn into somekind of warzone all day on 31 december? Literally fireworks all day until 22:00 or something, at then at 00:00 all hell breaks lose. You should hear the sound...

Oh and from 00:00 it goes on for almost an hour before everything calms down a bit...

Me want to be in Netherlands...

Level 21
Playing some awesome Skyward Sword right now, and deciding to do some playthroughs soon as well for the new year.

Level 11
Went to the shopping, and when i arrived at the shop, i forgot what i needed to buy, so i came back home to ask my parents again...then i went back to the shop, and it came out that i bought the wrong thing...oh well...

This is what happens when you go shopping against your will, and you listen to music while you do it heheh

Level 13
Snide comments aside, I learned today that my sense of hearing is too sensitive to listen to Dream Theater at the lowest possible volume on my iPod, given that the room is completely silent except for the music.

225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.