• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
It was my dad's birthday today, so I baked him a pie!!! Damn tasty! Found out that one of my bro's is finally eating chocolate and haven't touched the computer untill now... thank you HiveWorkshop...

Read his comment and started thinking about this

Got il and has spent the day in my bed, eating Ibuprofen and drinking water.

Level 35
Fixed computers, got a visit from my uncle, played The Third, Transfered data from Sata drives (with problems due to the annoying docking station for it not wanting to cooperate with the USB ports), messed around in order to get old mails to work, watched some Cinemasnob - wondered if I should be reading for my very hard exam on Monday, finished two pending requests on Hive. Read some comics (read lot of them). And yea, thats about it for today. :eekani:

My new 1 tb harddrive stops being recognized every other time i turn on my computer, help?

I've got a ASUS Crossfire V mobo and its plugged into sata 3 port 2, right after my ssd and before my disc drive, which is in 3, if that means anything. It appears to remain plugged in, but sometimes if i unplug it and plug it into a different port it works. cables remain in, so does power, so its not a unplugged sata cable issue.

ALSO NEW ICONS:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btniconaxe-209868/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btniconkey-209869/

And made red, blue, and yellow versions of my leaf:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btniconleaf-209771/

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
That depends how you define girlfriend.
Also you may get in a relationship, which may last forever, or just few days...
Hoping for the best in any way! ^^

On Topic: Regular day, studied a little, played some Warcraft.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Found out how insignificant so-called carries in League of Legends are compared to DotA. Mourned.

leblanc.png

(I'm referring to Veigar as the carry by the way. And Graves. LeBlanc is more of a roamer by the looks of it.)

Otherwise, I had a fairly plain day. Vacation is over so back to class. Nothing special. Been doing some pen doodles. Done laundry, cleaning and, uh, shopping. Played a lot of League of Legends, I think. Huh, yeah, that's it.

laffslaffslaffs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.