• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Studied all day for my German test and my History test, still home alone for a couple more days, so I have to wake up real early to walk my dogs, feed the chickens and give them water (it's freezing here). So I was busy, am busy and will be busy!!!

Today, I did ... lots of things.

[02-29-59] Traxamillion has joined the channel
[02-32-23] enjoy has joined the channel
[02-32-38] Magtheridon96: enjoy, ^.^ hi
[02-32-51] Traxamillion: enjoy, u ho
[02-32-51] enjoy has left the channel
[02-34-06] Magtheridon96: Traxamillion, hi
[02-34-22] Traxamillion: Magtheridon96, shut up
[02-34-58] Magtheridon96: Traxamillion, get the fuck out
[02-35-26] leet.firefox: STOP THE FIGHTING, I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS
[02-35-39] Traxamillion: Magtheridon96, get the fuck in
[02-35-51] Magtheridon96: Traxamillion, Yes because I want to be inside you!
[02-36-07] Magtheridon96: leet.firefox, No son, it's okay, your mother and I fight sometimes, but it's only natural
[02-36-12] Traxamillion: Magtheridon96, fgtr
[02-36-57] Magtheridon96: Traxamillion, I want a divorce. Your tits are too small
[02-36-59] leet.firefox: I'm sick of listening to you guys wrestle all night. What with all the moaning and the groaning and the NOT IN MY HAIR WE'RE GOING OUT TONIGHT and whatnot
[02-37-33] azlier: i want a divorce too
[02-37-39] azlier: you're all too ugly
[02-37-49] leet.firefox: divorce these nuts
[02-38-19] Magtheridon96: azlier, Waffilians can't divorce
[02-38-46] azlier: you presume to know more about wafflianism than the world's only wafflian
[02-38-53] azlier: a foolish errand
[02-39-23] Magtheridon96: azlier, Well, uh- .. some athiests know more about Christianity than most Christians do
[02-40-06] azlier: have you even READ the book of waffle
[02-40-23] Zpider has joined the channel
[02-40-35] Magtheridon96: Not only have I read it, but I have translated it to THREE other languages
[02-40-53] Magtheridon96: like Pancakese and Muffinish
[02-40-56] azlier: a truly amazing feat when one considers that the book of waffle does not exist in written form
[02-41-25] Magtheridon96: azlier, IMPOSSIBLE. I have a copy
[02-41-53] azlier: no you don't
[02-42-42] Magtheridon96: azlier, Give me a second to bring it
[02-42-43] azlier: if you did you would know what the first word was
[02-43-30] Magtheridon96: azlier, I KNOW YOU STOLE IT! GIVE IT BACK YOU BENEDICT ARNOLD
[02-43-51] azlier: BENEDICT ARNOLD WAS A HERO until the whole betrayal thing and stuff
[02-43-52] Magtheridon96: azlier, OH AND THE FIRST WORD IS "In"
[02-44-11] azlier: the first word is 'tenebrae' but you were close
[02-45-11] Magtheridon96: azlier, ah yes, how could I forget! "In" is the 4589th word in the 5th Chapter (silly me)
[02-45-41] azlier: the book is only 2 chapters long
[02-45-54] Magtheridon96 CRAP
[02-46-06] Magtheridon96 What should I tell him
[02-46-24] leet.firefox: I have a serious question for you, don't take it the wrong way.
[02-46-53] Magtheridon96 I can't let him know that I'm a pancakian bent on the annhialation of wafflians
[02-47-05] Magtheridon96 er
[02-47-10] Magtheridon96: azlier, I READ AHEAD.
[02-47-11] leet.firefox: Why do you like big dicks?
[02-47-14] Magtheridon96 Drat
[02-47-14] azlier at least i'm safe inside my mind
[02-47-50] Magtheridon96 azlier, how did you get in here?! Shew!
[02-48-11] Traxamillion shoo*
[02-48-21] azlier shoe*
[02-48-38] Magtheridon96 My mind has been compromised.
[02-48-45] Traxamillion shrew
[02-48-58] leet.firefox shyou
[02-49-09] Magtheridon96 banana

Level 6
I used to play wc2 as a kid. What a nostalgia. The campaign was epic, I never could finish ithem without using cheats though. Heroes were way more cooler than wc3 heroes and stuff :p

I played it on playstation 1 as a cub, but the console broke. I actually cried :D.
After 5 years I found a battle.net edition of it from the store. I was so happy. Played whole night. And yes, heroes were more cooler and the game was more balanced.

^Wow I'm sure Warcraft 3 Map Moderators wouldn't be offended by that.

Although I do ask myself sometimes why I'm still doing this
Oh wait that's right, unlimited POWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyways, continued work on my project, got 2 amazing ideas, so yeah that's kinda cool.
I'm still researching advertisement strategies to get some downloads and posts at least. I still don't know how that stupid wc3 map mod kobas managed to make his project so famous, it's stupid!!!!!

Level 12
I played it on playstation 1 as a cub, but the console broke. I actually cried :D.
After 5 years I found a battle.net edition of it from the store. I was so happy. Played whole night. And yes, heroes were more cooler and the game was more balanced.

Yeah, techtree and stuff between orcs and humans were literally the same though. It even bored me sometimes, but heroes were really cooler :d Because it's impossible to resurrect when died, and it was way harder to recover them when they get damaged hard. and they were way more powerful. So in short, they were way more precious.

Is there a some kind of program or hack or edited version of wc2 world editor that allows putting Beyond The Dark Portal heroes and/or adding more features to world editor? Like custom unit creation, like in wc3 editor.

Anyways, continued work on my project, got 2 amazing ideas, so yeah that's kinda cool.
I'm still researching advertisement strategies to get some downloads and posts at least. I still don't know how that stupid wc3 map mod kobas managed to make his project so famous, it's stupid!!!!!
I love you 2 :aht:

Level 6
Yeah, techtree and stuff between orcs and humans were literally the same though. It even bored me sometimes, but heroes were really cooler :d Because it's impossible to resurrect when died, and it was way harder to recover them when they get damaged hard. and they were way more powerful. So in short, they were way more precious.

Is there a some kind of program or hack or edited version of wc2 world editor that allows putting Beyond The Dark Portal heroes and/or adding more features to world editor? Like custom unit creation, like in wc3 editor.

Normal Wc2 battle.net edition editor can add Dark Portal heroes for maps. From the NPC list. To make them more different I prefer to use war2xed pud editor. It can make dragon breath for a knight and so on. And it can also make bridges. But not custom models, I guess.

Level 15

lol at this post, then get your map hosted on Hiveworkshop, we (means I) believe that your maps are great! :D

I played The Awakening a bit, but didn't got far yet.

Level 12
I ran out of things to do on the computer, but a small part of my mind says I have something to do related to fantasy and zombies, although I'm not sure which.

I've gone to playing old games on ZSNESW.

And I'm running out of creativity for my MUD and fantasy world.

Level 12
Normal Wc2 battle.net edition editor can add Dark Portal heroes for maps. From the NPC list. To make them more different I prefer to use war2xed pud editor. It can make dragon breath for a knight and so on. And it can also make bridges. But not custom models, I guess.

Bridge? How can editor make bridge, I didn't understand, wc2 didn't have bridge models. Does wc2 battle.net edition works on vista without problem? (well, foolish question though)
And I guess it needed MSDOS or something like that to run, which I don't know of..

Level 6
Bridge? How can editor make bridge, I didn't understand, wc2 didn't have bridge models. Does wc2 battle.net edition works on vista without problem? (well, foolish question though)
And I guess it needed MSDOS or something like that to run, which I don't know of..

Bridge is a pathing trick. It makes it possible to naval and land units to pass the same spot. It doesnt need msdos. And i have vista and bnet edit works properly.

Level 12
Bridge is a pathing trick. It makes it possible to naval and land units to pass the same spot. It doesnt need msdos. And i have vista and bnet edit works properly.

ok, I think I'll find that battle.net version somewhere when I get home then :3

edit: Oh and meanwhile, I used to scare from those death knights when I was a kid, lol. Blizzard seems to have fucked everything up.

Last edited:
Level 12
Death Knights' death coil was awesome :D The AI always owned with the coil. I used to be afraid of the death coil sound.

I was pretty the same :D Human mages looked weaker compared to death knights though. It's not guarantee that their fireball spell should hit anything.
The AI is/was either gaining additional resources or it's just too good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.