• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

sivirisback.png

And Final Fantasy XIII-2. It's a bit flat and confusing at the moment, but I reckon it'll all come together sooner or later, much like its prequel. I honestly miss having more than two characters, though, the monsters don't really make up for that. Otherwise, it's not such a drastic shift of style as we saw in X to X-2, but it's still a different game - much less story driven, or at least appearing to be. It feels like a sandbox where you can go anywhere at any time. Not a huge fan of that.

(Just some music to get you in the mood.)

Need an ark? I Noah guy.

Level 4
So my girlfriend (sigh... who is a girl, and my friend, but not my girlfriend...) came over today, and recalled how awesome some older cartoons were when we were younger. Then we came across this... and at some point in the video, we almost started crying because everything was too awesome.
Damn it, I need Doctor Who to get me back in time, I wanna be a kid again!

Level 25
So my girlfriend (sigh... who is a girl, and my friend, but not my girlfriend...) came over today, and recalled how awesome some older cartoons were when we were younger. Then we came across this... and at some point in the video, we almost started crying because everything was too awesome.
Damn it, I need Doctor Who to get me back in time, I wanna be a kid again!

How old are you anyway? you are talking like a 30 year old
Also, why cry over nostalgia :|

Level 11
Went to the base gym, worked out then played racket ball with some friends until the retiree tournament started.. now home and getting ready for job interview today :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

So let's start from 00:00, that is midnight. I cannot be exactly certain this what was I was doing, but I believe I had played FFXIII-2 for a couple hours and had just shut off the PS3. My intentions were to go to bed, though it dragged on to 00:30 before I finally got the computer shut off as well and then crawled into my cosy bed. An hour later I figured I couldn't sleep so I switched the computer back on in order to quickly solve that, *cough*, but as it didn't "work out" as planned, I ended up playing League of Legends instead. After just a couple games I was cut short by the abrupt shut-down courtesy of Windows Update. As I was pumped up rather than tired, I figured I'd watch a film to achieve the desired state of sleepiness. I stuffed Heat into the PS3, preparing to watch some good ol' crime of the very best class (that's what I've been told anyway, I have yet to see it). Stubborn as it is, though, my PS3 produced no signal (or at least my monitor received none) once the film was loaded, and my no-longer-as-trustworthy, six years old LCD display projected a familiar blue tone. I can't be certain which of the two are to blame for the recurring inability to play certain films, and it may well be some settings I've messed up. Either way I wasn't in the mood for solving it. Therefore, as I usually do, I picked up the next film in the pile of films I recently bought: Robin Hood. That is, the fairly recent one with Russell Crowe as Robin, and Ridley Scott directing it all. I'm not going to review it here, and I have seen it before, but I just wanted to have it said that it's a great film and I don't see what all the complaining is about (other than it not being about Robin Hood as Robin Hood, but rather how he came to be Robin Hood). However, what is of significance here is that it's about 150 minutes long. Coupled with the other attempts at relieving stress, it all ended up with me going to bed 6 o'clock in the morning rather than going to bed at midnight as intended. Thus waking up two hours later to prepare for class was not nearly as pleasing as it could've been, and the entire class went past my head. I don't remember anything of what was said. Now I've had a two hour nap and I'm ready to waste the rest of the day doing not-particularly-noteworthy things such as playing games and writing elaborate posts about how much of a moron I am.
Student Life, chapter 8, page 1096

If you wouldn't mind shiik (I don't actually care about your ~opinion~), I'm just gonna steal your "idea".

Kael's Amazingru Gayru Liferu, Chapter 1, Page 1

There was a person going by the name Kael, short for Kaelboob. While sleeping, he started having nightmares about black cats chasing him through buildings, with bleeding fangs. When they jumped on him, the boy awoke. Kael was confused, "Is this real life?". He then remembered that he had to get up and get ready for school. So he got up, put his clothes on and ate breakfast. Then, all dramatically, he opened the bathroom door and entered. It was dark... but luckily the light switch made things clearer for our story's hero. So he proceeded to the toilet, peed, washed his hands, brushed his teeth like a well taught boy and set off on an impossibru journey to the bus stop. It was dark and it had snowed during the night, so he had to be careful not to slip on ice. He slowly made his way to the bus stop and in the freezing and deadly cold, he waited. For 10 minutes. 2 lights approached... It was the bus arriving. The doors flew open and he stepped in. Almost all of the seats were taken, so he had to sit in front of a really cute and handsome guy. The day before, he had decided to study for his test in the bus. But he couldn't stop looking at the guy in front of him. He was amazed by his amazingru charm and desu. After about 30 minutes, the bus arrived at his high school, but there was so much traffic there, that it actually took the bus 10 more minutes to get in front of the school. He stepped out of the bus, the handsome guy sadly still seated in the bus. He quickly forgot him when he discovered that he was late for class. He ran furiously to his classroom, only to find out that his teacher was ill and was absent. So he went in and started studying for his German test instead. After 50 minutes, he had to go to his next class, in a different classroom, separated from the rest of his class, for he had picked Latin classes instead of English classes. As he walked in, another surveillant came in and informed them, that their teacher was ill. So he, again, studied for his test. When the time for the test came after the break, he received his test papers and started filling out every blank area with words. Numerous words. Words forming sentences. He was amazed by his intelligence, for he could not understand how he could form sentences so well. After 2 hours, he was done. He picked up his books and went to the bus stop again. He only had to wait 5 minutes this time, for he had walked slowly and was all badass. Again, there was a guy in front of him. But this time, it was a cute guy, yet he had moles. A lot of moles. Kael doesn't like moles, at all and he doesn't understand how everyone else can bear the sight of ugly moles.
So he tried not to look at him, but he was always obsessed with looking at ugly people and judging them for a long time. He got off the bus and shortly afterwards, he was back home and was preparing some food. He then turned on his computer and started watching some videos on youtube and the last one for some reason got him all horny. So after a while of wild imaginations, he noticed that no one else was home and started doing things to his body to produce pleasure bolts. After 2 minutes he was done and he went to shower. And here ends our little story. For now. Let us see what horrors he will do on the next page...

Level 4
I got Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and by God, Peter Molyneux can officially pack his sh*t and get out of the gaming industry. THIS is what Fable should've been. I actually think it's far better than Skyrim (FLAME SHIELD ENGAGE). The world is much less generic, I mean come on, it's made by R. A. freaking Salvatore, I have not yet found a single of "wild boar" or "giant spider" cliches that happen in modern RPGs. Also, it has the best combat system I have ever seen in an RPG. EVER.

Kael's Amazingru Gayru Liferu, Chapter 1, Page 2
» Previous Page

And the story continues... He again woke up in the middle of the night, but this time it was a dream and no horrible nightmare! The young prince of fire was spreading his fiery wings out to fly over a large ocean, leading to heaven, until a sudden lightning strike struck him down brutally and Kael had to wake up only to find out that it was again time to get ready for school. However, before leaving his 3 cats jumped on him, clawing at him, asking for food. He then slowly and gently picked up their food pot and filled it, then slowly and gently again, he laid it before them, making them busy enough to be able to leave the house without them following him! Ah, our hero was very clever this time!!
At school, he received multiple grades, including a 59 out of 60 in an English tset nd he dednt knews why. He then proceeded to write his mathematics test, finishing right on time. After school, slowly he approached the coming bus, being all badass in the cold weather, but suddenly *le wild icy area appeared and he fell!!!!!!!
But he didn't stop there, he pulled himself up and kept his cool, entering the bus and getting back home. Then, he ate 5 slices of pizza like a fat American and bought Taric in LoL. Kael then decided to work on his project again.
His evil plan is nearing completion...

5 slices of pizza is nothing honestly.

edit
Today, me and my friends stole the "Wet floor" signs and put them outside while it was raining.
It was really lulzy :D

Then, we broke some trash cans and took the sign into our class room and hung everything on our SmartBoard's projector ^.^
Our teacher was /mad/

Then, I went out with my friends to some internet cafe and we played GAYmes.
Finally, I went to my friend's house to tutor him (Trigonometry)

And now, I'm working on something for Apheraz Lucent :3

Level 22
Today, me and my friends stole the "Wet floor" signs and put them outside while it was raining.
It was really lulzy :D

Then, we broke some trash cans and took the sign into our class room and hung everything on our SmartBoard's projector ^.^
Our teacher was /mad/
[reaction="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37583747/idiots%20everywhere.png"]Why?[/reaction]

Status
Not open for further replies.