• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What Kind of Gamer Are You?

What's Your Gaming Diet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I've noticed I haven't been playing many games recently, what with my busy schedule.

I've also noticed I haven't played games very often in my life, actually. I'm certain my "Heard of; Never Played" list is much larger than yours.

So I've decided to make a thread to see how you go about playing your games.

Level 8
I vote for this: "I'm an experimental gamer. I like to get a variety of different popular or recommended games and form my own opinion on them."

I'm same with that

Level 2
Well i only learn with all your projects and comment them im a young student to be teached ^_^

Level 34
I don't play a many games due to a lack of time, but if I could I would. And when I'm with friends we usually play a lot. LAN ftw.

I guess I fall under Zealot, more due to a lack of money and desire to actually get out of my seat to go buy other games.

Level 15
Casual, lore-stalker, company-based. Which is why I have Unreal Tournament 3, Fallout 3, Age of Empires III, Warcraft III, and I'll soon have Starcraft III... I mean II. Wow, that's alot of 3's!

Level 11
I find a game interesting that is interesting for me. I can't decide what gamer am I because I just make very hard turn-based strategies in WE (now I'm making huge and all decent terrain for my Lords of the Realm) and they're what I love the most.
But some little fun games, like Wc3, Ages of Empires take a little time to play.

In most I focus on turn-based. So I am a hardcore zealot.

Level 7
ZELOTS FTW! get a job so you can make $150 - $200 a week depending where you live, helps me get through life. unless you live in Canada or somthing, i have no idea the tax over there, all i know is you money might be worth moar... :mad:

Level 34
ZELOTS FTW! get a job so you can make $150 - $200 a week depending where you live, helps me get through life. unless you live in Canada or somthing, i have no idea the tax over there, all i know is you money might be worth moar... :mad:
We get taxed up the ass. We have social health care so that's where a lot of it goes.

Im experimental because if i find out about a famous game that got alot of awards from E3 like game of the year and its 5/5 or 10/10 i have to get my hands on it.Id make a list of games on a clipboard and give em my own rating like Popularity Rating:9/10 My Rating:8.5/10.I would then go on a VERY famous gaming forum and give the community my game reviews.

Level 17
Im experimental because if i find out about a famous game that got alot of awards from E3 like game of the year and its 5/5 or 10/10 i have to get my hands on it.Id make a list of games on a clipboard and give em my own rating like Popularity Rating:9/10 My Rating:8.5/10.I would then go on a VERY famous gaming forum and give the community my game reviews.
Your admitting that you're a slave to game reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.