• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What class do you want next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
War Dancer= Sorceress + Warrior + Rogue + paladin

This is what i want as a master class. Master being multi classing.

Level 6
hasn't the blizzard said that 'thou shalt have only one class from thee able-oh too', and that's the bloody barbarian.

War Dancer= Sorceress + Warrior + Rogue + paladin

I bet assassin ninja cyborg jesus could beat that.

A ranger mustn't necessarily be ranged, even if they're most often that in rpg's. I mean basically a ranged/melee hybrid class with some druid-ish stuff.

Well, the ranger has the two-weapons (dual wield) specelization in 3.5 D n D, (which is overpowered), so why not? Walker from Texas Ranger is a bloody ranger but ussually his legs do the bloody job :D

Personally, I think it will be something like Rogue from D1.

Level 13
In all honesty, seeing as how things have gone thus far, the class will be like Diablo 2 Amazon but with some sort of twist (like being of a certain race or something).

I mean, the Wizard is pretty much an Asian Sorceress, the Witch Doctor is an African Necromancer and the monk is a Hindu/Buddhist Paladin.

Level 6
In all honesty, seeing as how things have gone thus far, the class will be like Diablo 2 Amazon but with some sort of twist (like being of a certain race or something).

I mean, the Wizard is pretty much an Asian Sorceress, the Witch Doctor is an African Necromancer and the monk is a Hindu/Buddhist Paladin.

As I said, no old races, but maybe we will be able to i.e. visit amazon jungles( not the ones in brazil :D)... It would be nice.

And since you're comparing classes to real life cultures, the amazon doesn't have it's real-life equivalent.

Last edited:
Level 38
I don't know about the real life comparison as far as amazons are concerned, amazon is a Greek word that describes a band of female warriors most anthropologists think came from what is the borders of now present day Russia, and would have been tall with fair skin, and red and blond hair. The amazon river is named after these near mythical warriors from Greek legends, not the other way around. So the Diablo II amazon is actually pretyt close to what is going on with the Diablo III characters, and is a pretty interesting class that specializes in all sorts of ranged weaponry.

Random fun-fact: Their is substantial evidence that the real amazons cut off one of their boobs so they could better fire arrows from horseback XD

Level 13
As I said, no old races, but maybe we will be able to i.e. visit amazon jungles( not the ones in brazil :D)... It would be nice.

And since you're comparing classes to real life cultures, the amazon doesn't have it's real-life equivalent.
Uuuh... Amazons.

Level 34
Here's random shit that I found. Discuss.

http://forums.diii.net/showthread.php?p=7267229
Paladin_Concept_by_liquidology.jpg

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13208
paladinmaybe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.