• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what class do you want to see in this?

Which class you want to see the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm personaly wanting to see the barbarian but hes already gonna be in it :) I'll post the current classes and the diablo classes

Level 34
Druid. I really loved that class and don't want to see it gone. Assassin was another favorite.

Level 9
Right now we need a pure mage. Sure WD has some great spells, but i feel like the sorc from D2 or something similar is a necessity.

Level 23
Yeah I stick to cheesdudes post. But I guess it will be 3 melee and 2 ranged, so it will probably be something like a ranger instead, since Witch Doctor seems magic enough for me. For instance he has fireball, and well maybe he is a tribryd(o_O?) between necro, druid and sorceress.

Level 34
Right now we need a pure mage. Sure WD has some great spells, but i feel like the sorc from D2 or something similar is a necessity.
Meh, an OP class can be left out imo. :p

A sorc type hero will be in there, don't worry. Every RPG has them.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Hmm, I dont think Amazons will be there.
Considering they're all females :con:

But hell I'm looking forward to see a Wizard or Sorceress.
Just look at the current spells for Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
Imagine the spells for a true magician :cute:

Well, there will be 5 classes to choose from... I'm thinking expansion at some point :p

Last edited:
Level 34
Hmm, I dont think Amazons will be there.
Considering they're all females :con:

But hell I'm looking forward to see a Wizard or Sorceress.
Just look at the current spells for Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
Imagine the spells for a true magician :cute:

Well, there will be 5 classes to choose from... I'm thinking expansion at some point :p
Blizzard wouldn't dream of making a game without expansions. I bet you they'll have an expansion practically done before the game is released.

I want to seem some original classes too. Maybe a non-human class?! :O
Some sort of animal! The Lizard guy and Tiger man from Champions of Norrath 2 were awesome.

Level 9
He's right..

And good luck walking around caldeum as a lizard without every guard in the city tyring to cut your head off.

Off topic: Oooh my shiny eggs are ready to hatch!

Well in the other D3 thread I suggested the Concoctor, no need to buy potions, just collect items to make potions or get your mana high enough to instantly fill empty vials of create potions out of the air AND use spells to knock back all enemy units in a small AOE, dealing a bit of damage to them too.

But anyways, I loved having my Nec around, Humongous Axe, Angelic Halos, Coif of Glory, Treads of Cthon, Ichorsting Crossbow, Rogues Bow, The Jade Tan Do (x2), The Diggler, "Scourge Bane" Ancient Armor. Awesome weapons, godly melee, for a Nec.

Level 12
Well in the other D3 thread I suggested the Concoctor, no need to buy potions, just collect items to make potions or get your mana high enough to instantly fill empty vials of create potions out of the air AND use spells to knock back all enemy units in a small AOE, dealing a bit of damage to them too.

But anyways, I loved having my Nec around, Humongous Axe, Angelic Halos, Coif of Glory, Treads of Cthon, Ichorsting Crossbow, Rogues Bow, The Jade Tan Do (x2), The Diggler, "Scourge Bane" Ancient Armor. Awesome weapons, godly melee, for a Nec.

Sorry but there won't be mana or HP potions in D3 they said it in the game play video, when u kill someone they drop a blue orb for mana and a red one for health.

spell tabs like in WoW will be in place of the pot belts

Level 23
They would most likely have some kind of health/mana pot system.
Playing with other online otherwise would be too imbalanced and unfair.

Unless they create x amount of orbs equal to each player.. rofl

Level 12
How about instead of pretending like theres pots, watch the game play video, theres no mana or health pots, not pot belts, and No it wouldnt be imbalanced.

Level 12
Explain how it would imbalance things anyway? In my perspective potions make things imbalanced. PVP matches between players, you need skill, people can win just by drinking a healing potion.

Now, seeing this won't be like diablo 2, tell me how it would imbalance things?? Using potions would be technically unfair, not using potions requires you to use skill to survive. Orbs are perfect for role playing, you kil monsters, you get mana and health orbs, thats fair. Otherwise all you need is a big belt and buy powerful healing potions and youll never die.

Even in WoW, potions are considered unfair on a lot of servers, because in long battles, when someone is about to kill someone, and they both havbe low health, the opposing player can be cheap and use a potion and kill the other player. It isn't fair. True PvP is using skills to win, not potions. There shouldn't be pots in this anyway, there getting too old and relied on. the orb method works fine in role playing.

I still find it extremely funny how some of you think its balanced to use health potions but its "very" imbalanced to not using potions and use orbs? Lol seems pretty backwards to me, the logic in thinking of that is just horrid

Level 9
Potions are a "service" available to players which may help decide the outcome of the battle. You are right. However, your logic fails because potions are such a common thing, both in diablo and WoW. everyone has them, everyone uses them. I've played both games and from personal experience can tell that potions are very common in duels. You will rarely be pitted against a player who isn't as prepared as you are.

Level 14
I believe Blizz announced the return of the necromongers... mancers, sorry.

Where do they say that? Just want to know if I missed something.

@The_wand_mirror, I agree, some new classes would be very nice. Or at least completely different abilities for the classes.

Level 5
No they didnt say that, they just said that just because the WD is in, dosent mean the NM is out...

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a Shape Shifter/Wizard Hybrid.

100th POST!

Level 9
This was in the Caldeum city info thing on the D3 website:

When he died and his ineffectual child heir took the throne, Caldeum began to circle the abyss. Our list of ills seems never-ending: the state of our downtrodden and the slums they are forced to live in, our incompetent leadership, the reemergence of the intolerant Zakarum, and their quarrels with our mage class...I could go on for pages.

If i remember correctly, Zakarum were the holy paladin order. This probably means that there will indeed be paladins in D3. Also notice "their quarrels with our mage class..."

Mage class?

Level 12
Guys, seriously watch the game play video, Why the hell would they add the necromancer when WD pretty much is a necromancer? Seriously WD has undead spells, raising the dead, making undead walls and shit, a necromancer would just be a waste of space, Sense there are WD

Level 12
no they dont, they lure old fat guys with twinkies and throw a explosive burger at them, Pure assassination!

Level 8
They making trap and throw a explosive burger on the target!!!
Explosive burger? are burger can explode?

Status
Not open for further replies.