• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What does Halloween mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
THW Rules said:
The posting of racist, nazi, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, sexist, sexually-orientated, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive material is expressly forbidden. Violators will be punished most severely.

Quit the sextalk!!! I also belive "offensive material" can be included here aswell cause Mulgrim has been called gay and looser just because he doesn't screw every girl he comes across (wich in my opinion is no valid reason to insult someone).

If you want to talk about sex you should find another forum instead of finding excuses to carry on.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If you guys really need an event like Halloween to get it up, you really should consider the possibility that females might not be your true attraction.

Level 14
This topic is about sex lol. To a teenager, Halloween is partying and sex. That's what teenagers are expected to do. At this age guys are hormonal, that's just science and nobody can say different. So they are expected to think about sex. Mulgrim, your just some loser who thinks hes superior by acting mature. While takakenji is a true teenage. Hes thinking about slutty rabbit costumes like the rest of us, and this is what Halloween is all about. And seeing how the majority of the people on this forum and teenagers then you should all agree.

Mulgrim actually makes a valid point. Not everything is about booze and sex.

Further more, the way you emphasize partying and sex on a completely irrelevant forum makes me think you have several insecurities yourself, as if you're trying to prove you are a hardcore partier to a bunch of people who don't care. Mulgrim isn't a loser, at least not based on what he has written here. As a matter of fact, by comparison to him you are a better suit for that title. Calling someone gay and bashing him just because he isn't an insecure little hormonal douche like yourself... well, that's just plain wrong.

Level 8
Mulgrim actually makes a valid point. Not everything is about booze and sex.

Further more, the way you emphasize partying and sex on a completely irrelevant forum makes me think you have several insecurities yourself, as if you're trying to prove you are a hardcore partier to a bunch of people who don't care. Mulgrim isn't a loser, at least not based on what he has written here. As a matter of fact, by comparison to him you are a better suit for that title. Calling someone gay and bashing him just because he isn't an insecure little hormonal douche like yourself... well, that's just plain wrong.

Halloween is about booze and sex buddy. Sorry but I'm just stoked, Halloween is party time. So we'll discuss the events of such parties as much as we want to.

Level 3
It's party time!!!!!
...and no I'm not talkn about a World of Warcraft party either
I'm talkn girls, alcohol, loud music and police complaints!

Level 24
Pumpkins... Pumpkins are really awesome! You can give them any facial expression and make it look awesome. :cgrin:

2hmo4z9.jpg

Level 15
This topic is about sex lol. To a teenager, Halloween is partying and sex. That's what teenagers are expected to do. At this age guys are hormonal, that's just science and nobody can say different. So they are expected to think about sex. Mulgrim, your just some loser who thinks hes superior by acting mature. While takakenji is a true teenage. Hes thinking about slutty rabbit costumes like the rest of us, and this is what Halloween is all about. And seeing how the majority of the people on this forum and teenagers then you should all agree.

lmao

Level 16
It means nothing to me, i think it is stupid,
But i totally second that quote from the post above! :D
I shall formulate it in a way which doesnt get me in trouble (hopefully)
"being a teenager with hormones" for the win!!!

Level 15
That doesn't mean sex should be looked down upon or completely avoided like you suggested in your post.

im not suggesting this at all, do whatever you want, it's your life to live and learn, not mine. if a whorish guy meets a whorish girl, they can do whatever they want, but then there are people like our hormone-controlled friend who only likes to think with his cock, thinking about sex isn't everything, there are important things, like love.

Quit the sextalk!!! I also belive "offensive material" can be included here aswell cause Mulgrim has been called gay and looser just because he doesn't screw every girl he comes across (wich in my opinion is no valid reason to insult someone).

If you want to talk about sex you should find another forum instead of finding excuses to carry on.

lol ok.

Level 24
Halloween means booze and dirty teen sluts with even sluttier outfits, FUCK YEAH!!!
Having group sex with 3 dirty sluts is awesome!!! Now I have AIDS, herpes and some other shit!!!!

Hormooooooones

In reality I play DotA hurr durr

Level 15
@basement virgins of this thread.

Just to be clear, i never said i don't like to party, or do stupid things. 2 weeks ago i grafitied a bathroom. today after school i grafitied with spray- paint. Today, halloween means i'm going to a party in 4 hours. I like to do stupid shit, I was defending someone that said they don't like to party, because everyone is different.

now im going to switch to a passive stance, because i've caused this to go completely off-topic.

Level 8
Halloween to me means party time. :D

~ Teenager With Hormones

"High Five" Xerex your just some fucking DoTA playing nerd who doesn't leave the basement. Clearly you also aren't aware of the magic of condoms. Thats why I don't have STIs. NOW LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

:grin::wink::thumbs_up:

Level 40
"High Five" Xerex your just some fucking DoTA playing nerd who doesn't leave the basement. Clearly you also aren't aware of the magic of condoms. Thats why I don't have STIs. NOW LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

:grin::wink::thumbs_up:
You know, not every teenage guy is a hormone-raging idiot who wants to have sex with anyone of the opposite sex.

Level 12
You know, not every teenage guy is a hormone-raging idiot who wants to have sex with anyone of the opposite sex.

No, but there are people who want to have sex with their girlfriend all the time.

<--- Me.

And at the guy who plays DotA on Halloween... how sad is your life you arn't even dressing up to go scare people, handing out candy, going and getting candy! Even getting together with some friends to watch a movie, hang out, or party?

Level 20
Today, I woke up early and had sex with this super hot chick. Then when I was going to the store later, I accidentally tripped on my gigantic member and fell on the ground, but thankfully my huge muscles broke my fall. While getting up, I had sex with some hot chick. Then at the store I totally had sex again. Oh, and on my way back I smoked a joint, while having sex again.

EDIT: And I made a graffiti on the last girl I had sex with.

Level 24
Today, I woke up early and had sex with this super hot chick. Then when I was going to the store later, I accidentally tripped on my gigantic member and fell on the ground, but thankfully my huge muscles broke my fall. While getting up, I had sex with some hot chick. Then at the store I totally had sex again. Oh, and on my way back I smoked a joint, while having sex again.

You forgot the graffiti.

Level 40
No, but there are people who want to have sex with their girlfriend all the time.

<--- Me.

And at the guy who plays DotA on Halloween... how sad is your life you arn't even dressing up to go scare people, handing out candy, going and getting candy! Even getting together with some friends to watch a movie, hang out, or party?
I'm planning to spend the day writing a history essay, teaching my friend(s) how to solve recursive problems for a CS midterm on Monday, and perhaps slack a bit.

Not everyone has an infinite amount of free time to waste, you know. Besides, I'd rather spend my free time doing something productive like programming or researching some interesting scientific/mathematical topic.

Level 24

Indeed

I'm like exact opposite of Destroyer25. I'm not horny 24/7, I don't want to bang every girl I see, I don't like to party, I enjoy staying home playing some quality games and surfing internet. Also I don't have urge to go on forums and make a thread asking people's opinions and then just fucking laugh at them unless they agree on my opinion.

Destroyer25, could you explain why sex is so wonderful thing that you want to have it all the time? And also explain why everyone is a fag/nerd if they don't agree with you.

<--- Me.

NEWSFLASH!
Here in Finland we don't celebrate Halloween.
+ My friends live like 30 km away from where I live etc
++ Parties aren't my thing. I just don't enjoy places with loads of people.

Also, how does that measure how sad my life is? My life is awesome as long as I enjoy it, right?

OP is a retarded douchebag. Either that or just a regular guido.

2zs1tdz.jpg

Level 7
I am always for the partying, but to me Destroyer sounds like some guy who has went on his first party in his entire life, and got super hyped about it that he had to make this thread and spam the shit out of every one who doesn't agree with him.

Like, I go to the parties every week at least once, and I don't come here every time after party to talk how kewl I am for it.

Level 15
I am always for the partying, but to me Destroyer sounds like some guy who has went on his first party in his entire life, and got super hyped about it that he had to make this thread and spam the shit out of every one who doesn't agree with him.

Like, I go to the parties every week at least once, and I don't come here every time after party to talk how kewl I am for it.

wow, finally i meet someone who thinks the same as me, or at least no one has ever said these sort of things outloud.

EDIT: And I made a graffiti on the last girl I had sex with.

lmao.

Level 18
I got candy even without Halloween >:)

Trick or Treat?

I agree... I'm not a party-goer, but if I were I probably wouldn't have made such a fuss about it. Sounds like my sister who just reached the age to drink alcohol... she's now praising how great it is...

Level 17

<--- Me.

How sad is your life if you enjoy halloween only because of the candy?:ugly::ugly::ugly:

Level 8

Lol notrly, I'm just really stoked about Halloween, its my favorite holiday. The candy, the partying, the booze, the girls, the scaring of little kids, the fistfights, and the vandalism of our shitty mayor's house. ZOMG? IS THERE PAPER TOWEL ON YOUR TREES MAYOR MILLER? :grin::grin: :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Lol notrly, I'm just really stoked about Halloween, its my favorite holiday. The candy, the partying, the booze, the girls, the scaring of little kids, the fistfights, and the vandalism of our shitty mayor's house. ZOMG? IS THERE PAPER TOWEL ON YOUR TREES MAYOR MILLER? :grin::grin: :thumbs_up:

I don't really care, we don't celebrate Halloween here where I live. The booze, fist fights, and girls is what I get when I go out on weekends...

Status
Not open for further replies.