• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does real love exist? I want an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heres a twisted matter:
Is love existant? I say: NO
first: Chemistry, first lession
Attraction is always based on hormones who indicate the quality of your genes and your immune-system. Potential partners always take up that smell and compare your genes with theirs. If a combination of those genes whould result in more resistant (=better) children, the person is starting to "fall in love". If not, well bad luck.

Off course would no one admit that, because the most people dont know that they are so instinctbased and those who know (except me) would deny it.

But why not accept it? Why not facing the truth that we are nothing else than biological machines based on impulses our brain sends out without us knowing that it does? There is no such thing as love. It is all based upon physical matchments and reactions.

Second:if you cant supply our child....
For example:"I love you, but if you are getting unemployed and cant supply me and our child, ill go back to my mother." Well many of us have heard of broken up marriages, "shared" children, and fighting for the right to care for the child alone to hurt the ex-partner.

Back in the stone age, a man who wasnt fast enough to hunt some animals couldnt bring home meat for his family. Conseqence: Death
Or: A woman gets twins, but theres not enough food: Death
Or: A poor man would do anything for a ceartain woman
but she takes the unlovely rich bastard instead to prevent, guess what?

Right: Death!

So to my next point:partners are only chosen on the outside.

If your just the hottest girl in town, or the womanizer, but dress up in bad or cheap clothing, your dumped. Mostly strong seable is it in america.
Ever wondered why all the bullys, rich daddy-sons or footballteam captians have girlfriends VERY quickly? I tell you why: GENES, easyier life, better status, better chances for the child.

Sure, we dont have the stone age anymore, but some things STILL are the same. And thats what pisses me off at mankind.You arent beeing killed by some lion cause your not fast enough anymore, but you wont become an actionstar either.

That brings me to a simple explanation:

No one cares about who you are, only your status, influence and wealth count. In my country there was tv-show a few months ago. It was called "the bachelor". They took some stupid ruffly welllooking slimebag who only deserves a kick in the manly region, 20 women who where told he would be a very rich man(and they were casted only depending upon if they look good), and a completly dumb society to watch the "show".

You get: The most nivealess pile of shit on tv that is ONLY good to show that i am (i believe) right. And i respect women as breathing, feeling human beeings who have minds, character and a soul.

(Disclaimer: I DONT want to insult women and girls.)

But what i saw was the biggest insult and denial on what so many women have been working, fighting, suffering and dieing for: Beein accepted as Persons who are on the same level as men.Example: One of these "women" (ill explain the brackets later) was with him (or rather: it?) in a love tunnel.Followed by cameras. Everywhere.The "lady" snuggled close to him (everyone with an intellect more mature then a 9 year old whould have discovered it as fake)and he started to put his hands on her leg.Then at the buttock.(I think its impolite to say ass or butt).Then between her legs.After that he was going with the other hand underneath her dress towards her breast.If i would have been that woman i would have slapped him across the face, kicked him many times in the guts and beat the shit outa him for touching me at such intimate places without permission.

And then came the most disturbing part of the moronic show:
The rose-ritual (pfff abusing a such obvius and romantic sign of love for such crap): The slimeball went to each woman and said a few from-a-monitor-read words without even the slightest sense of romantic.
Then he gave that rose to one of the "Ladies"(im very short before using inappropiate language but ill stay put) and blabbeld a stupid excuse for sending her away. Well if he would at least have been honorst and said things like "the producers said youve got a bad watcher-rating" "you dont show enough skin infront of the cameras" "your to emotional" or "you refused to make out with me in the oh-so-romantic pool"---Then--- i could have at least said that he is "only" and instinctbased asshole.But to pretend to have feelings and play that stupid game of pseudo-romance with the "ladies" is just SICK.

In the german Basic-law-book there is a very good rule:
"The dignity of a human is intouchable"
Well that show went in my tv too so....

But now comes the most disturbing fact: These female humans have thrown away their dignity, denied the female right of selfdecision, and, well
Why not say it? THEY ONLY DID IT FOR THE MONEY. I wonder why they didnt put price-tags to their necks? Oh yeah Amnesty International whould have protested. And the prices would have been lower than a 20-pack of the mega-cheap candles at the local drug-store.

Well now to my explaniation for the "" brackets:
Any person who gives its soul away and spitts on the legacy of people who fought to give these bitches the opportunitys they never had should not be declared as a human anymore.

A Ladie is a Woman who has character, an own oppinion, a mind to think and, most of all, at least a bit sense of taste.

I mean, look at Africa!Massrapes, aids, enslavery of women and even sick cutting rituals who destroy the female vaginas nerve senses to destroy the possibility of actually having at least a bit of joy during the sex they are forced to have with these sick men.
Maybe we all should send all the "Ladies" like in that stupid show and around us to the known hotspots in africa (and on all the other places of the world) to let them miss what they had all the time. Because their behavior shows that they dont deserve to be treated that well.

I could name many other examples of my real life, some concerning me directly (like the girl that broke my heart almost but not complete by never noticing me, never talking to me, never reacting to my offers to help her with her problems in english and always refusing me cause i was "different") or the story a teacher (who was the sort of woman that only exist on this world, strong, nice, and with brain) told me:Two girls sitting in school and talking about how nice they would have it if they got pregnant by some guy and never having to work again.That they would destroy the mans existance, his dreams, and the childs future with their carelessnes, was not coming to their (in my oppinion) crippled minds.

But maybe are my standarts put to women nowadays just to high.
But then, when i lie in my bed dreaming about the day that i would find a girl worth to love that actually loved me back, there is a small hope shimmering in the dark corridors of my isolated wounded heart.

Maybe is that small spark in the darkness what keeps me alive.
The hope for a better life one day.
Maybe is just this hope, this small possibility, true love.
All i ever wanted was someone to live, share my life with , talk to, love, fight among, struggle with, help in need, aid in danger and to sometimes be comfortated by.
I always just wanted someone to hold me sometimes. To tell me im not worthless.Someone who says "Thanks for always beeing there for me" sometimes.

I have lost the idea of how to love. But, if a woman whould offer my poor barricaded heart comfort and help(instead of ramming a dagger into it like all the time before when i opened myself), this woman whould find a nice, emotional mature, and beloving young man who whould sacrifice himself without asking to save a.... friend in danger.

Thanks for listening, i just wanted to say that and i had the feeling that actually there would be someone listening.Sorry for writing THAT much but i held this in for years and, well, erm please say something to this post and my oppinion.If (actually) any girl finds to have interest in me by reading this, my mail adress is in the profile(although it was not my intention to make this happening by writing this)
I would we be really happy to receive answers, but please be nice, cause i cant take much more of the pain that comes from beeing picked at.

Thanks to all of you, i could finally release a burden that would have crushed me soon, if it had not been put off my wounded and broken heart.

Level 7
Emotions are simply advanced logic. We WANT to or Think we SHOULD feel a way and our brain simply tells us that we do feel that way. If we like someone then our brain will tell us we lvoe that person.

This aint a bad thing tho so dont thik i said it was :D

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
there exist two kinds of "love" the one is the chemical thing. It's actually some kind of thing that breakes into your mind at let the only thing you can think of be her or him.
The second thing is also what someone calls love: to like a person. To like a person is when the person makes you feel accepted, heard and all that stuff..

Level 3
good idea. I always thought that way too but didnt have a confirmation since now one ever listened.
It feels good to finally be heard and among people whose character level is above a 12 year old in a pubertating 16 year old body.

Status
Not open for further replies.