• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive quizzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Here's your oppertunity to quiz fellow Hive members to see how much they trully know about their favourite games, here you can try your own knowledge by answering quizzes or pose quizzes about any video game you'd like. First up, I will start, anyone who wants is free to join, although, I have a feeling that @WhiteFang will love this one.

1. What is the name of the Teyrn that betrays king Cailen at the start of the game?
2. What are the names of all the romancable companions in Dragon Age: Origins?
3. What is the elven name for the long sleep that elders would undergo during the time of Arlathan?
4. Which playable Warden is related to the Hawk family from Dragon Age 2?
5. What is the name of Velannas sister?
6. Why did Jowan study blood magic?
7. What is the name of the woman believed to be Alistairs half-sister?
8. Which of the following main titles have more than one killable high dragon as part of the base game?
-Dragon Age: Origins
-Dragon Age II
-Dragon Age: Inquisition
9. What's the name of Morrigans mother?
10. What's the name of Lelianas romantic interest prior to Dragon Age: Origins?
11. Four companions in Origins and two companions in Dragon Age II were presant at the battle of Ostagar, what are their names?
12. What does Merill have in common with the playable Dalish warden?
-They both were romantically involved with a city elf prior to the start of Dragon Age: Origins.
-Neither was born to the Sabrae clan.
-Both were called "unusually short" by Anders.
-Both had a romantic past with Tamlen.
-Both had the shape of their ears mocked by Anders.
-Both had a pet squirrel growing up.

HARDCORE MODE ENGAGED!

13. What are last names of all four playable elven wardens (Awakening included)? (1 point for each correct last name provided.)
14. What are the first names of all eight playable mage wardens (Awakening included)? (1 point for each correct last name provided.)
15. The codex entries for which elven gods can be found in the Dalish elf origin scenario? (1 point for each correct answer, -1 point for each incorrect answer.)

1. Loghain mac Tir.
2. Lelliana, Morrigan, Zevran and Alistair.
3. Uthenara
4. Daylen/Solona Amell (Human Mage)
5. Seranni
6. To keep up with the mage ward. (Amell or Surana)
7. Goldanna.
8. Dragon Age: Inquisition.
9. Flemmeth
10. Marjolaine.
11. Alistair, Loghain, Mabari, Wynne, Avelline and Carver.
12. Neither was born to the Sabrae clan.

(12 obtainable points from the easy section.)

13. Tabris, Surana, Mahariel and Andras.
14. Daylen, Solona, Neria, Alim, Sidona, Elyon, Gerod and Leonie.
15. Elgar'nan, Fen'Harel, Ghilan'nain and June.

(16 obtainable points from the hardcore section.)

In case you're curious, I got a full score on all but question 14, where I only knew four out of the eight first names. (I knew both humans in origins + the female elves in both Origins and Awakening.) I didn't think I knew all the gods, I just listed the four I knew and was convinced that there were one or two I had forgotten.

So in total I got 24/28 points on my own quiz. :D

Last edited:
Level 21
Razosh:The type of nibba to fail his own quiz
1 was easy,got it right,Loghain MacDonalds Tier 7 Dragonbone
2 i got right too since I got all the achievements for smashing them,Leliana "I like girls more than boys", Zevra "I stick my dick in anything that has a hole",Allistair "the chantry says I'm gonna get struck by lightning now lel" and Morrigan "love is for faggots"
3 dunno if you can say i got this right since the spelling was way off,I said Utenra
4 my answer was just human mage so I dunno if that counts as correct
5 Spelling was off again,but did think of the same character,sarenai was my answer.Only played Awakening through once
6 well first I said because he's a lil bitch but then I changed it to he's a lil bitch who couldn't get up and wanted to smash a chantry girl,so you tell me how right I am
7 Very easy one,since she appears twice depending on who you take in the fade and I played the game and romanced allistair multiple times,Goldanna "lemme wash your fucking laundry already"
8 I picked Inquisition since I've played the previous 2 games and they weren't correct
9 oh come on raz...this is piss easy,you meet her almost at the start of Origins and II,It's Flemeth the mature milf of the Krokodil wilds
10 Marjoline,quite a fight on nightmare.Especially the first time her thugs attack you in the wilds,that was brutal and I wasn't prepared I was one my way to go purchase elfroot and health potions smh
11 Allistair,Wynn,Loghain,Spam Overwhelm Doggy,Aveline and a dull carving knife that I wont address by name aka lil bitch boi that complains about everything and ruins everything aka the type of kid shar dundred yells at in the forums
12 Neither was born in the sabre tooth clan

13 Surana,Andras,Maheriel and Tabris
14 Neria,Solona,Gerod,Leonie,Sidona...shit fam Alen? Alem? Alime? Alim? Alemon?,Elion,Daylen
15 Fen'Harel(Wolf Squad represent!),June,Eglar'nan,Gilan'nan

Level 24
It is about games and Hive users and it is in Gaming Hub so...

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Razosh:The type of nibba to fail his own quiz
1 was easy,got it right,Loghain MacDonalds Tier 7 Dragonbone
2 i got right too since I got all the achievements for smashing them,Leliana "I like girls more than boys", Zevra "I stick my dick in anything that has a hole",Allistair "the chantry says I'm gonna get struck by lightning now lel" and Morrigan "love is for faggots"
3 dunno if you can say i got this right since the spelling was way off,I said Utenra
4 my answer was just human mage so I dunno if that counts as correct
5 Spelling was off again,but did think of the same character,sarenai was my answer.Only played Awakening through once
6 well first I said because he's a lil bitch but then I changed it to he's a lil bitch who couldn't get up and wanted to smash a chantry girl,so you tell me how right I am
7 Very easy one,since she appears twice depending on who you take in the fade and I played the game and romanced allistair multiple times,Goldanna "lemme wash your fucking laundry already"
8 I picked Inquisition since I've played the previous 2 games and they weren't correct
9 oh come on raz...this is piss easy,you meet her almost at the start of Origins and II,It's Flemeth the mature milf of the Krokodil wilds
10 Marjoline,quite a fight on nightmare.Especially the first time her thugs attack you in the wilds,that was brutal and I wasn't prepared I was one my way to go purchase elfroot and health potions smh
11 Allistair,Wynn,Loghain,Spam Overwhelm Doggy,Aveline and a dull carving knife that I wont address by name aka lil bitch boi that complains about everything and ruins everything aka the type of kid shar dundred yells at in the forums
12 Neither was born in the sabre tooth clan

13 Surana,Andras,Maheriel and Tabris
14 Neria,Solona,Gerod,Leonie,Sidona...shit fam Alen? Alem? Alime? Alim? Alemon?,Elion,Daylen
15 Fen'Harel(Wolf Squad represent!),June,Eglar'nan,Gilan'nan

Something tells me a bit of cheating was involved. :D It's one thing when I get an amazing score, because you know, I picked the questions... a bit unfair there. Alright hit me with your best shot my African wild dog, what quiz have you in store for me?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
the type of kid shar dundred yells at in the forums
Good old days...
Actually wait, I am still doing that from time to time, almost got infracted once!
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Of course you could not have, I am myawesomeself after all, northman.
It is not your fault, no need to be sad, you can't all be like me even though I understand you all want to be. ;)

Oh right, on topic:
1.How big is a ogre alpha's cock?
@Razosh is probably the expert for that.
2.Is the Arch-Demon gay?
As in sexuality or as in personality?
From an efficiency point of view I would say that he definitely sucked.

Level 21
The Legends of Arkain:First Darkspawn Book confirmed.Waiting for the roundtable announcement

@Razosh
1.What is the name of the demon you face at the end of The Burning Tower?
2.What are the names of all the dwarf wardens?
3.True or false:Tamlen appears again after the mirror scene
4.Who has the biggest tits:Bethany or Isabella
5.True or False:The undead assault on redcliff can be completed without any casualties
6.How many revenants can be summoned and fought from phylacteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.