• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Age: Your Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Dragon Age I and II are two games which offer a lot of choice and though most of us who've played it probably have a lot of different saves to discover all possible endings of Dragon Age III which one would you if you had the choice brand as the official story?

Mine is my city elven Origin story labeled most people live, and these are the key choices I made.

Dragon Age: Origins - Kallian

* I recruited all Origin companion and got them all to 90+ approval (including Shale) and romanced Lelliana.
* I helped Jowan escape from the Arl of Redcliffs castle and he is hopefully still alive out there somewhere.
* I poisoned the Ashes of Andraste and did not slay the High Dragon or its cultists.
* I saved both Ysolde and Conner successfully convincing Irving to go into the fade to slay the demon.
* At the tower I saved Irving and the Circle of Magi.
* I convinced Zathrian to release the werewolves from their curse.
* I helped Cairadin to destroy the anvil of the void.
* I elected Harrowmant the new king of the dwarves.
* I did not allow the Tervinter slavers to walk out alive and saved the elves.
* I convinced the Landsmeet to vote against Loghain and ended spared Loghains life.
* I married of Alistair to Queen Anora.
* I convinced Loghain to sleep with Morrigan.
* My character Kallian ended up being named the ban of the allianage.
* Sten got his sword back.
* Marjorline died.
* Both Lelliana and Alistair were hardened.

Dragon Age: Awekening - Kallian
* I saved all the companions and got all of them except for Justice (Kristoff) to 90+.
* I saved Amaranthine and had built up the Vigil enough to get it to stand against the darkspawn attack.
* I killed the Architect.

Dragon Age II - Marian Hawke
* I picked the rogue class saving Bethany. (Because fu** Carver.)
* I recruited all companions except for Sebastian and got all except for Fenris to max approval and romanced Merill.
* I did not make a deal with the demon in the deep roads.
* I fought the Arishok 1 on 1 over the fate of Isabela.
* I did not give Fenris to the slavers.
* I helped Merill restore the Eluvian.
* I helped Varic kill his brother and later destroy the lyrium shard from the statue.
* I killed Castillon.
* I got Avaline together with Donnic and helped her kill the former captain of the guards.
* I sided with the mages in the end of Dragon Age II and no companion died.

Status
Not open for further replies.