• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Microsoft announces new expansion for Age 2 HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, as I said in the title the Microsoft announces a new expansion for Age of Empires best of all. Is the Age of Empires II HD The Forgotten. That will bring new civilizations with Italians, Indians, Slavs, Magyars and Incas. Plus 4 new campaigns. And also will have new maps and modes.

Official website of the expansion: http://ageofempires.com/aof.html

In my opinion I prefer to playgame (melee) from Age 2 of that Warcraft 3. I really like Warcraft, by cause campaigns and customs maps. :)

I met even Warcraft 3 by the DotA.

Level 14
Looks fun to play, is this an expansion for the old aoe2?

Microsoft upgraded the original AOE2 The Conqueror's Expansion and upgraded it with improved graphics, gameplay and settings.

This new expansion is for that upgraded version (otherwise known as AOE2: HD Edition)

Anyways, one of the campaigns is apparently about Dracula. So... I'm really excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.