• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What does Halloween mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
For children ages 4-12, Halloween is just about candy. Ages 13-14 your getting a little too cool for tricker-treating. Ages 36+ your handing out candy, and finally ages 15-35, the girls are "Slutting it up" and the guys are drooling in awe. Ohhh! I can see the thongs. :grin: :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Halloween is a time to throw a bedsheet over your head, get candy, hang with some freinds, and scare the crap out of all the people under the age of 8.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Means nothing to me, Halloween is an American tradition, and therefore it does not concern me. 31st means the end of October for me, and I might go to a party, because it's a Saturday.

Level 3
Halloween is the most appropriate time to just wear basically anything and say it's your costume without discrimination.. ;D . Also adding on that you could get free candy or whatever in the process.

Other pluses are those costume parties where everyone gets crazy with it. :eek:

Level 8
Halloween is the most appropriate time to just wear basically anything and say it's your costume without discrimination.. ;D . Also adding on that you could get free candy or whatever in the process.

Other pluses are those costume parties where everyone gets crazy with it. :eek:

Alright, you understand what its all about. :wink: *highfive*

Level 4
Meh... i'm not really the party type, but for me it pretty much means walking down Franklin St. dressed up as something along with over thousands of others doing the same thing. It's actually pretty fun.

Level 7
Halloween is like an excuse for most little kids to stay out later. It's also my excuse to wear whatever i want that day, eat sugur until i pass out, and kick it at my friends house all night.

Level 12
Every Halloween my friends and I go around town looking for the fanciest car. I then speed home, grab my service truck and drive to it. We proceed to cover some of it with Tire Soap and deflate the tires until the rims are almost on the ground. Good times in '08

Until somebody breaks the other service truck and I don't have mine for the next 2 weeks.

Level 8
Every Halloween my friends and I go around town looking for the fanciest car. I then speed home, grab my service truck and drive to it. We proceed to cover some of it with Tire Soap and deflate the tires until the rims are almost on the ground. Good times in '08

Until somebody breaks the other service truck and I don't have mine for the next 2 weeks.

Its good that you've confessed to this crime. :grin:

Level 7

And none of those people searching for candy got suspicious?

Level 4
You hate hot girls in costumes? Srsly dude, their costumes are just spandex, thongs, and rabbit ears. :eek: :grin::thumbs_up:

That's a bit different... I hate wearing costumes. Besides, I'd rather see a girl dressed nicely than wearing a costume, so I'd prefer any other party.

hmm no, i'm pretty sure i'm just more mature in these situations, i like to think with my brain.

You don't act mature at all. You act like a kid, halfway through puberty, who just heard from his mom that men shouldn't think with their dicks, and is trying to sound intelligent over the internet by spewing this "wisdom". The "hmm no, i'm pretty sure..." gives it away. Childish sarcasm.

Level 15
im not trolling, or being sarcastic, i'm dead serious.

and i could give 2 fucks if my mother told me not to think about sex all the time, why would it change anything? this i just gathered from my experiences.

there are really more important things to a person than sex.

Level 28
I fully agree with Mulgrim. Life is about more than just party, booze and sex.
Sure, watching a nice lookin girl in a nice outfit isn't wrong but how happy does it really make you?
I have come to belive in something beyond simple physical pleasure. Goin to a party, getting drunk, doing a random girl and then leaving wouldn't give me a damn. But then everybody isn't like me.

Now I'd suggest quittin the sexuallity theme and get pack on the thread's original topic.

Level 4
im not trolling, or being sarcastic, i'm dead serious.

and i could give 2 fucks if my mother told me not to think about sex all the time, why would it change anything? this i just gathered from my experiences.

there are really more important things to a person than sex.

That doesn't mean sex should be looked down upon or completely avoided like you suggested in your post.

Now I'd suggest quittin the sexuallity theme and get pack on the thread's original topic.

I think it's an appropriate (and more interesting) tangent. Let's stick with it for a while.

Level 5
You don't act mature at all. You act like a kid, halfway through puberty, who just heard from his mom that men shouldn't think with their dicks, and is trying to sound intelligent over the internet by spewing this "wisdom". The "hmm no, i'm pretty sure..." gives it away. Childish sarcasm.

rofl, Mulgrim was semi sticking up for you then you bash him

Level 8
This topic is about sex lol. To a teenager, Halloween is partying and sex. That's what teenagers are expected to do. At this age guys are hormonal, that's just science and nobody can say different. So they are expected to think about sex. Mulgrim, your just some loser who thinks hes superior by acting mature. While takakenji is a true teenage. Hes thinking about slutty rabbit costumes like the rest of us, and this is what Halloween is all about. And seeing how the majority of the people on this forum and teenagers then you should all agree.

Level 5
You don't get sex through using money, unless you're just that big of a loser.
It's called love... even friends with benefits for those who are incapable of love. Money isn't everything, I'd rate sex better then money any day.

love, woman meets man, woman sees man is broke and lives with mom, woman ditches man for someone with thier own pad

not trying to downrate sex, just saying when you aint got the flow the sex you want you aint getting and the sex you getting you dont want.

Level 3
God.. this subject totally went off-topic in within a span of 2-3 days? o_O; *Is lol-ing*.

Though, as long as you guys are having fun bickering with yourself about these things.. I guess it keeps things alive. :3 , just have a great Halloween break, hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.