• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What does Halloween mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Ok, my description kinda fails in that way yeah.. And the partys I go to always have booze, the thing is that me and my friends (most of them) know their limits and when to stop, which is a major difference with people not knowing their limits and getting drunk beyond recognision..

It's not always so that they don't know their limit, it's just that their goal for that night is to actually get drunk - then you don't stop when you reach the limit.

Level 16
Exactly. That's all I've been saying, I'm not so socially and mentally demented like Destroyer where I believe everything is about sex and drinking. That's just a very feeble-minded way to live your life. All I'm saying is go out and live a little, be more sociable, hang out with your friends more often, hell, even people you don't know and become friends with them. Simple and easy, and yeah, the music is a key factor. =]

Well, I still am, and will for the time being stay, a teenager with hormones.. Meaning i will think about drinking and sex alot, I just know how to control myself..

Level 40
I love how mature and sophisticated Poot is. He clearly needs to stop acting like some high society fucker and have a good time.
First time I've ever seen maturity be laughed at. The world is pretty messed up these days...

Exactly. That's all I've been saying, I'm not so socially and mentally demented like Destroyer where I believe everything is about sex and drinking. That's just a very feeble-minded way to live your life. All I'm saying is go out and live a little, be more sociable, hang out with your friends more often, hell, even people you don't know and become friends with them. Simple and easy, and yeah, the music is a key factor. =]
Music is nice but by no means necessary. I guess it depends on the setting as much as anything.

Well, I still am, and will for the time being stay, a teenager with hormones.. Meaning i will think about drinking and sex alot, I just know how to control myself..
Sex, yes. Drinking has nothing to do with being a teenager with hormones, though.

Level 8

I don't believe everything is about sex and drinking. Don't accuse me of that, I said that Halloween is about sex and drinking. On Halloween I don't give a fuck about anything except sex and drinking, I'll act mature when I want to but on Halloween me and my friends just wana have a good time.

Level 28
... This thread is reallly loosing it's grip. The topic is now about who has a life and who doesn't and "life" in this thread obviously means sex.
Well have fun with the meaningless discutions that can't possibly lead you anywhere because clearly, very few actually has the ability to look at things from other perspektives.

~Unsubscribing

Level 40
... This thread is reallly loosing it's grip. The topic is now about who has a life and who doesn't and "life" in this thread obviously means sex.
Well have fun with the meaningless discutions that can't possibly lead you anywhere because clearly, very few actually has the ability to look at things from other perspektives.

~Unsubscribing
You confuse looking from the shoes of other perspectives with respecting them.

Level 15
I'm not that stupid.

Lol...That's actually really sad...

alcohol is not for everyone, and also it doesn't make a "good time" a "great time" what makes it a great time is the people you are with and how much fun you are having.

it is really sad that you're stupid enough to think that alcohol and sex is the only way to have a "great time"

p.s. i am not implying i don't drink, because i do, but i don't need it to have a great time.

Level 27
Thanks Squiggy.
That's actually really sad...
Because alcoholics are known for their happiness, right?

You know what I see in this thread? I see a bunch of healthy people (aside from a few livers) talking about how their lives are great, and for some reason, not being able to see that everyone else in the thread is just like them: healthy and happy. Everyone is bashing everyone else for either partying too little, or partying too much, but that they have the perfect balance of both. I think it was Poot who first pointed out the variance in people. Some people like partying more, some like it less. I don't think any one of you has an unhealthy balance of fun and other stuff. Disagree with me? Think someone in this thread does have an unhealthy balance of partying and not partying? Try reading their posts again, very carefully. Pay close attention to their words, because each and every one of them confirmed what I am saying.

Aside from X.e.r.e.X, I mean. DotA just ain't right, yo.

Halloween means to me:
  • Merging the Halloween costume thread from last year.
  • Seeing someone bash it as an American holiday, when it is Irish. Ugh. Just see the costumes thread. People explain it there.
  • Moderating flame wars. I don't get it. Why is everyone so serious about a holiday where we dress up in costumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.