• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What class looks best (So far)

Which one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Great, first you guys did off-topic for that fake pic, now you do off-topic of racist things...

Besides, what you saw in video, wont be so great called "PWNAGE" blizz made them overpowered, and spell levels high, so they can show best play experience, so in real when you will play that it will be 3x harder, but one thing is sure what blizz said, Diablo rocks on internet as going thro events and areas with good and friendly party full of friends...

Level 8
Good thing that there is no Americans in Diablo, since they would be too fat to fit any armor.

Even better that there is no swedish characters, because they are all homo sexuals. I dont know why homo sexuality is bad, but because people say it is, it must be true.

I dont want any black people to Diablo, because game is so dark, that it is too hard to see them..

..Cant think anything bad to say about Russians, expect they always lagg..

.. French are just stupid, no need to say more ..

.. Hm, well err..

.. I cant think any reason why I should hate British people, but there must be some, so I hate them anyways...

And yea, I hate Asians because I hate anime, even I like watching it sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.