• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What class looks best (So far)

Which one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
For the love of god, The_Silent, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Your arguments make less sense than a smart narutard.

How do you know the story sucks? It hasn't been fucking revealed yet. All we know about the story is what's in Cain's journal, and that's an overview of the previous 2 games. Are you saying that the other 2 stories sucked? Because they most certainly did not. Or are you claiming that you know everything based on the 5-10 minute intro clip on the website? if so, you're some kind of fucking genius then because no one really understands.. because it hasn't been revealed yet.

I can bet you any amount of money that no matter how much you complain and whine that you will still get the game. Curiosity will get the better of you.

We don't care about your whining, you have gone off-topic so many times it's ridiculous. Stop fucking arguing and get back on fucking topic.

Level 13
Ignore The_Silent, hes just wanting attention. Why else would he be looking in this section if he thought Diablo 1 and 2 sucked? In my opinion, I thought it was as good as if not better than Warcraft, as far as storyline.

Back on topic, Barbarian ftw.
Did I miss something? He never said D1 or 2 sucked as far as I know. And I just love how everytime someone disagrees they are whiners.

And yes Diablo III is too cartoony in my opinnion. That's my opinnion and I don't see why the hell would you be pissed because of that?

Level 13
If it was only opinions... but noo... those bloody 27,000 are doing a petition, a campaign with which they intend to change the game's appearance. What about the rest of us? The millions of us who like the game as it is?
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/frostwake/Diablo31.jpg

Tell me which do you like more. Also the petition has gained more than 27,000 people now, and there are also numerous other petitions. Just because majority likes the game DOES NOT MEAN they should not try to improve it. I can almost guarantee that in the end they are going to work on the graphics a whole lot more. Happened to Terrans in Starcraft II.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
If you people know the graphics are going to be improved, why do you sign useless petitions? If worse comes to worst, the improved graphics will still not satisfy you. Tough luck! Realism is not brown, evil is not brown, a world, healing for 20 years is not brown and yes, the zones shown in that trailer are some of the first zones you'll ever step on => the "happiest".

Fin.

Level 1
Dude Barbarian is the one LOOKING Best, I dont know the Spells Heh... so im not really sure on whos best in Gameplay

Level 9
Looks like it's going to take a lot of skill to play her. Alternating between spells and stuff..

Blizz should have hotkeys that you can assign to a spell. Holding a key will switch to a spell, when you let go, it switches back.

Level 23
Well, I like the spirit of the female one ^^ she seem like a tough warrior even though she is a warlock.
Also, the cd will probably not be 0. It would fail in many ways, the most in graphical detail. I think it will be like in the warlock trailer.

Level 10
The witchdoctor is a good unit to use in a group or if you know what you're doing. The barb is my favorite because he is a simple class (being all melee, pretty much) and has very powerful spells. The sorceress/wizard (I forget the exact name) is also good but since it hasn't been discussed I won't talk about it.

Last edited:
Level 7
Barbarian is old school as it was in D2 so Im going to have to go Witch Doctor. However I know that many people, due to the 20 minute video, are going to play the barbarian just to screw around with the destructive environment.

Level 7
I don't like any of them so far :x

I don't like melle fighters so no barbarian, I would have prefered the wizzard if they hadnt made her asian, the old one with the slightly arabic look was better and don't even get me started on the whitch docter. I'm hoping the archer class will apeal to me.

Level 23
If it is, I actually hope it's not having spells like Priests (healing magics). A class having that is actually too imbalanced. Those HP and Mana globes on the ground now should fix everything.

Level 7
wtf lol im not racist! I just don't want to play a character that looks asian just like I don't want to play the witch docter cos hes black, dosnt mean i don't like black people. Anyway she dosnt use black magic shes uses arcane magic? The witch docter uses black voodoo magic and hes from africa, I hope they don't give him the troll accent lol

Level 7
No. it's called personal preferance not racism, racism is where you treat someone differenty cos of where their from or skin color, if I want to play a white character over a black character thats personal choice, does it mean I'd treat a black person differently IRL? NO!

I believe in equality but its stupid that someone cant pick one computer game character over another without being acused of racism and for the record I'm a OB supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.