• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What class looks best (So far)

Which one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Witchdoctor or Barbarian?

I personally thinks Witchdoctor looks a bit complicated, but in the meanwhile looks fun.

Level 13
The doctor... cuz it's new, his spells are awesome, and he looks like one of those classes where the player actually has to think.

Besides, I'm a fan of shaman-ish things.
In my opinnion the Doctor is mostly just an African Necromancer. None the less it is my favourite out of the ... 2 existing classes we know.

Level 9
Unless they're going to have pally or Assassin, barbarian is definitely gonna be the first person i play through the game with. I like the fact that they added interact able terrain. I'm gonna have a lot of fun spamming cleave and that shockwave thing :p.

Level 4
The concept art of female Witch Doctress looks much more apealing, so I vote for WD.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't want to create a new thread so here's that mind-buzzing image:
ohgodno.jpg

You can easily mistake it for WoW, though the main thing's DiabloIII. This just shows how Blizzard missed the point.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways. Sign this petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html (all information's inside that link).

Last edited:

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
"25155 Total Signatures"

You have to be kidding me. As far as that gameplay video's concerned, the game graphics and environment look more than excellent. It's a bloody transition from 256 to millions of colors for Christ's sake...

Besides, what about this:

RockyWaste.jpg

Doesn't look that dark and mysterious now does it?

No way I'm signing this petition.

The concept art of female Witch Doctress looks much more apealing, so I vote for WD.
Didn't want to create a new thread so here's that mind-buzzing image:
ohgodno.jpg

You can easily mistake it for WoW, though the main thing's DiabloIII. This just shows how Blizzard missed the point.
Anyways. Sign this petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html (all information's inside that link).

You gotta be a retard to not realize that this is fake. Not only it is all wow graphics and he same interface, but it has even more stuff in it, for example that HORDE sign near character's portrait and so on. But good photoshop though.

Level 14
Someone please -rep him for 1.) Believing that shit. 2.) spewing that shit here.

If you bothered to watch the gameplay video the interface looks nothing like that. That (as HappyTauren said) is WoW.

Level 23
Hah that's so funny that you see immediatly that it's a fake... Not only the things HT said... Even in the bot left, not only the chat but an icon there looking like the Rouges stealth... lmao

And well, if you even have looked and the gameplay teaser you see it's so beautifully incorrect...

And about that petition. I think they have lost their minds...

Level 27
And about that petition. I think they have lost their minds...

Actually they are right, im afraid that blizzard will hold themselves back and try to reach another 12+ rating... this is freaking diablo lol, it HAS TO BE 16+ and there has to be a lot of grimness, death, horror, gore, blood etc! They could even make it to be that violent that it would be 18+, i don't care! the higher the rating the better!

Also about the graphics and colors... they look totally awesome... but its indeed a bit to cheerful =/

Level 23
But as they say, the game should be more gloomy...
And their ideas are just examples with a darker terrain...

The "gamma" video option has always existed in blizzard games. Thus allowing the user to get a gloomy/darker terrain if he wants to.

Wait, someone actually belived that? :p

Regardless, this seem to be getting a bit off-topic. So - careful now.
Err, we are still disusing D3, are we not :p

What is even more awesome about that fake pic is that map on the upper right is INCORRECT, you clearly see there are stairways to the left, and they aren't on the map.

Now, back to the topic. I really like D3 the way it is now, and I always used gamma option in d2lod. It is awesome how something that is kind of FILTER can change atmosphere THAT much.

Level 9
Actually they are right, im afraid that blizzard will hold themselves back and try to reach another 12+ rating... this is freaking diablo lol, it HAS TO BE 16+ and there has to be a lot of grimness, death, horror, gore, blood etc! They could even make it to be that violent that it would be 18+, i don't care! the higher the rating the better!

Have you seen the gameplay vid? There's no way this game is going to be rated anything less than M. Fountains of blood and people being torn in half isn't enough for you?

Level 5
"25155 Total Signatures"

You have to be kidding me. As far as that gameplay video's concerned, the game graphics and environment look more than excellent. It's a bloody transition from 256 to millions of colors for Christ's sake...

Besides, what about this:

RockyWaste.jpg

Doesn't look that dark and mysterious now does it?

No way I'm signing this petition.

LOL Everyone always brings the same area of D2 up. Thats one of the only bright areas. HAVE U GONE INTO ANY DUNGEONS IN LUT G? They arent bright at all. There is NOTHING wrong with graphics, just the textures, and hues! That, and the Cartoon Proportions!

Level 9
This whole graphics thing is retarded. Everyone here, including those who like and hate the graphics, knows that blizzard isn't going to change anything for a few whiny bitch ass kids. I think we should dismiss this issue until further updates.

Last edited:
Level 14
Doesn't mean they're not retards.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Level 9
It's just too early to assume things. We've been shown 2 areas. The dungeon looked creepy to me. Diablo 1 was set in one area. The Dark/Gothic atmosphere worked well with it. Diablo 2 wasn't particularly dark or Gothic. I can see that change from D2 to D3 is quite dramatic, but i personally like it better.

Level 9
Why does everyone keep saying WoW graphics? Have you played WoW? Have you watched the D3 gameplay vid? Those graphics are much better than WoW. There is no cartoony proportions of any sort..

Why!?

Level 14
What in God's name does that have to do with this thread? or this poll?

I'm sick and tired of dumbasses complaining about the fucking graphics or the 3d or whatever the fuck they're complaining about.
1.) It's not WoW.
2.) You're an idiot if you think it is.
3.) If you believe that fake picture you deserve to be neg repped and banned.
4.) Get back to the fucking topic, which is Barbarian or Witch-Doctor.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
These 27 000 will whine today. Tomorrow, when Blizz releases the game without changing the graphics, they'll still buy it. Why? Cause they're too anxious to play it no matter what the graphics are. So there you have it: 27 000 will give their money in the end.

if they keep the grafic i won't just because the story kinda sucks, and if the grafic and the game play is wow'ish, thats just not worth the money

Story kinda sucks? Why don't you pick a scrap and make a better one? Also graphics... People just whine because they see other people doing so. Story was the first thing that made me play diablo 1 and 2, THEN gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.