• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Class Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I rolled a Monk at the last minute- had been planning to play a Barbarian all along but I changed my mind. I love it- Monk is like the perfect blend of dps, paladin style healing, and a bit of tanking for good measure. Not to mention you get kickass fist weapons.

So what class are you?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Wizard, and dying a lot. I went Glass Cannon so you can guess I am not the most durable. On top of that I focused on Intelligence rather than Vitality so I only have a thousand and a bit health.

Archon form is damn epic though. It is stupidly damaging with a disintegrate beam that deals 300% damage and no resource cost. If you have a supply of small minions you can remain in Archon mode for minutes.

Level 36
I just got to Act 3 last night and have died 4 times, I think? On normal. Not bad considering I'm a monk, who are supposed to be the high-dps-die-easy type. It's probably because I'm using a shield xD

And speaking of, that's why I love Diablo. Classes are not at all set and defined. Monks are supposed to use two-handed daibos, or dual-wield fist weapons. But why not a fist weapon and a shield? Now I have a crapton of armour, healing abilities, and I still dps like a bad mofo.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I like that one ability that does 777% weapon damage xD
Seven-Sided Strike

Just to warn you guys, Nightmare is a lot harder than Normal. All Elite monsters have 2 modifiers and you will be taking 1000 damage per hit from some enemies by Act 2 (yes in Nightmare).

Past level 30ish you start to noticeably gain life. This is because the amount of life per point of vitality increases by 1 per level.

Level 34
Monk, it's dope. Using Dash, Heal, and 7 Sided Strike. I mix it up between energy builders.
Only a little into act 2.

I've only played coop so I haven't died yet, it's pretty easy with two people.

Level 12
Demonhunter on Hell - act 2.

Even though I got around 17k hp now along with ~2000 defence, i die in like 2-10 hits, if it wasnt for my high chance of dodging (30%!) and smoke screen (3s invulnerability, anyone?).

Level 12
Not to mention, when i first reached act 2, i had to go help my mate go through all of act 1.

Then I added DSG when I reached nightmare and have played through over half of it with him (nightmare/hell)

Seven-Sided Strike

Just to warn you guys, Nightmare is a lot harder than Normal. All Elite monsters have 2 modifiers and you will be taking 1000 damage per hit from some enemies by Act 2 (yes in Nightmare).

Past level 30ish you start to noticeably gain life. This is because the amount of life per point of vitality increases by 1 per level.

35 + not 30

I know this cause I'm level 38 and each point of vit gives me 13 hp.

Level 37
Ploughing through the hordes of hell with a Wizard, currently in the beginning of Normal Act 4. I rarely use potions, and haven't died yet. Some waller rares are causing troubles sometimes.

T_1_D.jpg

3,5k health, lvl 30.

Level 36
Has anyone else noticed that their stats are fluctuating without gear changes? My damage, agility, and armour all seem to move up and down, without me even touching my gear. Last night I noticed I had 600+ agility and when I checked this morning it's sitting at 400-something. Weird.

Level 26
Ploughing through the hordes of hell with a Wizard, currently in the beginning of Normal Act 4. I rarely use potions, and haven't died yet. Some waller rares are causing troubles sometimes.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Poinas/T_1_D.jpg

3,5k health, lvl 30.

waait, is that dyed? i am thoroughly impressed that you have a non eye-searing outfit already. so far as i can tell most people are still masquerading as clowns

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Vengeancekael, keep the templar as he does not make enemies tougher and heals you.

Maker, that build will not work later in Nightmare and Hell. You will need to use Mirror Image and Diamond Skin. I also advise using Galvanizing Ward to help regeneration (which is very useful against Elites with Damage Reflection).

Level 37
waait, is that dyed? i am thoroughly impressed that you have a non eye-searing outfit already. so far as i can tell most people are still masquerading as clowns

Not dyed, just stuff I've found and crafted :)

Maker, that build will not work later in Nightmare and Hell. You will need to use Mirror Image and Diamond Skin. I also advise using Galvanizing Ward to help regeneration (which is very useful against Elites with Damage Reflection).

I'm aiming for Galvanizing Ward, but I still need 11 more levels to unlock it. There is no doubt in my mind that the build needs to be refined for the increased damage intake in NM and Hell. I'm just using that one because now it works like a charm.

Level 1
Lost my account, got hacked! Someone changed my e-mail and I am just level 24 there and I got all rare and legendary equipped on me.... Damn, hacker. BTW, Im a Barbarian level 24!

Level 1
@Allain - he means necro post...

@Final - next time take more care of your account...

I'm still thinking if I should buy D3 or not [money and HDD space constraints]...

I just got my account recovered but too bad that there is a maintenance on-going today so can't log in.

Level 1
How do you have the patience for that? It must have taken an insane amount of mindless grinding.

Maybe he is so addicted to Diablo 3 or he bought it a long time ago... I've seen many players with all characers Level 60 so it is not surprising to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.