• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WFE - Warcraft Feature Extender

Warning!
This only works with Warcraft 3 TFT patch 1.24e/1.26a/1.27a/1.27b/1.28f!

All versions are available on Github

How to use:

1. Extract all files to desired folder:
210222-380cecde0b251130e8e976af71027c4e.png

Note: I strongly advice to extract WFE to a SEPARATE folder, as it prevents any possible collisions with other applications that may read/access any of the WFE files.
Example: When WFE is in root Warcraft 3 folder, test commands won't work as for some reason Localisation and TestCommands are being accessed by it, probably as the game tries to read any .ini files, hence creating the issue.

2. Launch WFE.exe and choose desired parameters and click Save:

1) Default config settings are saved in WFEConfigBase.ini
210221-300b2470250743197de8de5834415544.png

If WFEConfig.ini is not present, WFE will use it as a main config file instead.

2) If WFEConfig.ini is present or Save button was used to create WFEConfig.ini, then all the new parameters will be written to it.
210223-a99c940babd310a2006152c8d8384ee8.png

3. Setting up Path to the Game:

1) Patches below 1.28.
210226-92c0c0f91f88f605c4bd21034aaf1a46.png

2) Patches above 1.27b.
210227-1ae41e6606465a84a81344c64e6fcc58.png

3) For EuroBattle.net/w3l.exe using platform.
210228-dfd8c8290d8c33c94cafcf94764c5464.png

Note: this is not mandatory, if you don't want to use WFE.exe as a launcher, as you can simply inject/use auto-injector to activate WFE library instead.

4. Setting up Injector.

Note: do not let the name scare you, as WFE.exe needs to know what game to find and inject library to. This is an important step, so please read carefully!

4.1 Configuring Process Name:

1) For versions below 1.28, leave the name as is, aka war3.exe.
210224-bbb548483893d504bf16ace19a8c70cd.png

2) For version above 1.27b, write Warcraft III.exe instead of war3.exe.
210225-038df7d1e6de97348e213869a41cdf88.png

4.2 Additional Libraries:
210229-d6286a9cd59ed7cfb45ed61b01761616.png

WFE will load from the specified folder any .dll/.mix files and inject them along the main library, this allows to de-clutter root Warcraft III folder, and well, load things in a simpler manner overall.

Note: this is not a mandatory option and you do not have to set a path inside of the WFE folder, but it's just easier and "more robust" to do so.

4.3 Auto Injector:

When this option is enabled, it will use Delay (ms) time to re-scan processes until war3.exe/Warcraft III is found (based on the input Process Name). When found, if it did NOT inject main library to it yet, it will use the DLL Name to find main library (default: WFEDll.dll) and load it along with anything specified in the Additional Libraries if "Load Additional Libraries" option was selected.

4.4 Auto-Inject:

This is only relevant if you are using "Launch" button, as it will automatically inject main library, without needing to do an extra click on "Inject" button.

5. Launching the game.

5.1 Classic Method:

If Auto Injector IS NOT enabled:
1) Simply launch the game as usual and use "Inject" button.

If Auto Injector is enabled:
1) Simply launch the game as usual.
Note: as mentioned in Auto Injector, WFE.exe will inject the library itself.

5.2 Launch Method:

If Auto-Inject IS NOT enabled:
1) Click on "Launch" button.
This will launch the game from the specified path in the Game Path.

2) Click "Inject" button.
This will inject main library to the specified Process from Process Name.

If Auto-Inject IS enabled:
1) Click on "Launch" button.
This will launch the game from the specified path in the Game Path.
Auto-Inject will inject main library to the specified Process from Process Name on its own.

6. Updating Settings:

1) Select/Change any necessary parameters in the program.
2) Click Save.
This will update data in config and in-game.
You don't have to click Inject again.

NOTE: I strongly advice NOT using this method, as it's outdated and may NOT work 100% properly as the method above.

1. Extract all files to the MAIN folder of Warcraft 3.
2. Launch WFE.exe and choose parameters you desire and then push Okay to save changes to conf.ini or simply edit conf.ini directly.
3. Launch Warcraft 3 and enjoy!

What can this resource do:

0. Live updating options, without the need of relaunching the game!
1. Possibility of adding your own language to language.xml.
2. Autocast (hold the button and it will repeat itself).
3. Smartcast setting for every single button separately.
4. FPS limit removal (contains two options).
5. Hotkey setting for abilities/items and combination hotkeys!
6. Camera 360 degree incline control with mouse wheel (Hotkey can be added).
7. Camera height control with CTRL hotkey + mouse wheel (Hotkey can be changed).
8. Camera rotation control with ALT hotkey + mouse wheel (Hotkey can be changed).
9. Camera step setting for Camera modifications mentioned above.
10. Mouse lock.
11. Widescreen support.
12. BLP 512x512 limit removal.
13. Single Player pause removal.
14. Delay setting for Single Player/LAN/Battle.net.
15. Delay setting for game start for LAN.
16. Map size limit removal. (Removes map size restriction for online hosting/joining).
17. Detailed information of movement speed and attack speed.
18. HP/MP regeneration display (only displays yours and allies).
19. Right mouse button click repeater (delay can be set in option "Action").
20. Enforce Hotkey option. (This overrides default WC3 hotkeys).
21. Manabar.
22. Healthbar colour control (Your/Ally/Enemy/Neutral).
23. Display/Hide all UI.

Credits:

Creator/Developer:
Unryze (me) - creating and maintaining WFE.

Special thanks to:
Karaul0v - for the initial tool called Quickcast, from which everything started and for helping me with many questions that I had.
ENAleksey - for RenderEdge source code, from which I've taken many ideas and also for assisting me on some issues.

Testers:
Andutrache
Yeran
quq_CCCP
Tomoya...Aki
JackFastGame
Ham5terzilla
Karolson
MalcolmRU
Bergi_Bear
VladBmw530
Dam3w
S_Prince_A
GoodlyHero
ThisName232
Падиниц
AshtonLee
Artwork_DT
Vinsera
ingamero

Translators:
Moon (Swedish)
DSY (German)
Artwork_DT (Vietnamese)
EdgarL (Chinese)
까끼꾸 (Korean)
leyki (Spanish)

Contacts:

Discord: unryze
VK: https://vk.com/unryze/
VK Group: https://vk.com/unryzeworkshop/

Want to donate?

Paypal: https://paypal.me/Unryze/
Contents

WFE - Warcraft Feature Extender (Binary)

Reviews
eejin
A useful tool for removing some of the limits of 1.26 and adding nice features. Ideally the tool would be updated to support the newest patches, but is still useful nonetheless.
Level 2
This program is really very useful and functional, congratulations for this wonderful tool. The only problem I have found is that when I try it on the Dota 6.83d map, the multiboard starts to shake a little constantly, and I had to hide it. (Sorry for my english)

Level 16
This program is really very useful and functional, congratulations for this wonderful tool. The only problem I have found is that when I try it on the Dota 6.83d map, the multiboard starts to shake a little constantly, and I had to hide it. (Sorry for my english)
It shakes due to constant updates in the map's code, to not have that issue you have to disable removal of Console and Black Bars, since if those are removed, the multiboard has to be manually moved back to its original spot, sadly there was no other way.

And thanks for your comment. :)

Level 5
Hey, I'm trying to use this tool to make my 1.26a version of WC3 run at 72 FPS instead of 64, and I'm very unsure if it works, because I seem to have some sort of "frame stutters", or the feel of it, meanwhile my FPS counter (through RivaTuner) indicates it's still at 64 anyway.

Everything else works, and changing the method from Legacy to New seems to work, since it indeed changes the Refresh Rate, but I'm still unsure.

Level 16
Hey, I'm trying to use this tool to make my 1.26a version of WC3 run at 72 FPS instead of 64, and I'm very unsure if it works, because I seem to have some sort of "frame stutters", or the feel of it, meanwhile my FPS counter (through RivaTuner) indicates it's still at 64 anyway.

Everything else works, and changing the method from Legacy to New seems to work, since it indeed changes the Refresh Rate, but I'm still unsure.
Refresh Rate is what is being red by RivaTuner, not internal FPS clock, so it's not reliable as game's internal /fps command.

Also setting a set FPS is not possible so far, the value is set to Registry, I've yet to find actual FPS Clock, however due to lack of time that is on an indefinite pause due to my current job and due to other occupations.

Any FPS that is not a divisor of 60 will have issues in older games, so 72 is a very bad number and is pointless. Even 75 gives nearly no difference, 120 on the other hand does, whereas 144 compared to 120 really doesn't and so on. And the higher you go in terms of FPS the less the difference will be perceived between the later ones.

Level 5
I see, I suppose I should find a way to make my 64 FPS feel smoother then (like disabling VSync or so), thanks for the answer, hopefully you can have some more time to improve this tool further, it's already great as-is but I'd love to see what other ideas you have :ogre_haosis:

Level 16
I see, I suppose I should find a way to make my 64 FPS feel smoother then (like disabling VSync or so), thanks for the answer, hopefully you can have some more time to improve this tool further, it's already great as-is but I'd love to see what other ideas you have :ogre_haosis:
Thank you for the comment.

As for the ideas, so far I've actually went beyond what I was planning from the beginning many years ahead, and in my free time I just optimise the code further, since there really isn't much more to add that is worthwhile and I don't really have too much time for it either.

Though, some new tweaks were done and I might upload the release soon, for now though it's stable and can be called finalised.

Level 16
i enabled MP regen and magic resist, but its not show, any sollution ? im using latest version of wfe

View attachment 382242
If the map uses trigger based mana regen, it won't work as it reads basic mana regen. You can test this by typing @setmpreg 10 and then it will show +10.

As for the magic resist, the same thing applies, if it's not based on Warcraft 3 default magic resists, it can't read them. The only things that Warcraft 3 has in terms of magic resist is Elune's and Runic Bracers, reading trigger based magic resist is not feasible nor really doable without some voodoo magic.

Also magic resist is in Armour tooltip. ^^

Example: Example.png

Level 16
WFE 2.25

1. Fixed remaining issues with .mix causing the game to throw fatal error on closing.
2. All default HotKeys for WFE are removed, this will allow to keep them 'empty' instead of them being reset to default.
3. Default Hotkeys will be kept via WFEConfigBase.ini, if you do not have WFEConfig.ini, all the settings will be taken from WFEConfigBase.ini instead.
4. Fixed Spellbook recognition (this time should be final), now it should never "collide" with normal binds and vice-versa.
5. "Neutral Units / Shop" was remade into "Shops", the new system will consider ANY unit that can sell ANYTHING as a shop, as opposed to just the NEUTRAL unit.
6. Fixed the issue when clicking a bound button in WFE while cursor is up and the button has the Smartcast option it wouldn't fire it. (Related to point #1).
7. Added the possibility to ALT + Click on Attack Icon to instantly type to chat your minimum and maximum attack values.
8. Added the possibility to ALT + Click on Armour Icon to instantly type to chat your armour values.
9. Added the possibility to ALT + Click on Stats Icon to instantly type to chat your Strength/Agility/Intelligence values.
10. Additional optimisations again and around 30~40+ undocumented changes, as they are of no relevance to anyone, but me.

After some additional testing is done, will release the new version.

Level 3
It shakes due to constant updates in the map's code, to not have that issue you have to disable removal of Console and Black Bars, since if those are removed, the multiboard has to be manually moved back to its original spot, sadly there was no other way.

And thanks for your comment. :)
how can i disable? I tried to turn it off, but the problem still occurs.

1630770293943.png

Level 16

View attachment 386534
This should disable it from touching the UI, not exactly sure why it didn't work for you, I might check it later, I guess...

Edit: Apparently I am always editing the Multiboard, to ensure it's back to its original position, but will fully remove it when UI editing is off (this will make more sense).

Will most likely release it soonish, on Sunday perhaps.

Last edited:
Level 16

View attachment 386534
A small update, decided to actually make the system smart, meaning two new options added:
WFENewData_1.png

Additionally added this:
WFENewData_2.png

Which in turn will display this:
WFENewData_3.png

Release will most likely be tomorrow, since I am too tired to upload it now (2 a.m. fun times).

Level 16
WFE v2.26:

Changelog:

1. Fixed an issue with X3Y0 Key bind on spells/etc where it would collide with cancel button, by simply issuing a click order if cancel button is up and SmartCast is on.
2. Added FPS Draw Hook.
3. Added FPS Advanced Info option, it will display currently occupied memory by Warcraft 3.
4. Added Multiboard option to Custom UI section, now it can be always disabled/enabled if needed.
5. Added Multiboard Displacement, when enabled will allow WFE to move Multiboard according to the Custom UI, won't move if disabled (fix for Dota map :/).
6. Removed one of the Event Hooks, to increase some performance, as a similar function will take its place instead of both being active.
7. Changed .toc file and .fdf file names in WFEMPQ to avoid collision with my MemHackAPI map.
8. Optimisations again, yaay... >_>"

Version uploaded.

Level 6
WFE v2.26:

Changelog:

1. Fixed an issue with X3Y0 Key bind on spells/etc where it would collide with cancel button, by simply issuing a click order if cancel button is up and SmartCast is on.
2. Added FPS Draw Hook.
3. Added FPS Advanced Info option, it will display currently occupied memory by Warcraft 3.
4. Added Multiboard option to Custom UI section, now it can be always disabled/enabled if needed.
5. Added Multiboard Displacement, when enabled will allow WFE to move Multiboard according to the Custom UI, won't move if disabled (fix for Dota map :/).
6. Removed one of the Event Hooks, to increase some performance, as a similar function will take its place instead of both being active.
7. Changed .toc file and .fdf file names in WFEMPQ to avoid collision with my MemHackAPI map.
8. Optimisations again, yaay... >_>"

Version uploaded.
You forget write changelog for cooldown text size :plol:
FPS Limit still behave weird. Hope one day you will control it.

Last edited:
Level 2
in WC 1.24.4.6387 alt click on ability/item doesnt work (in 2.24 it works)
is it possible to add information about missing mana to alt click on ability when u have no CD but not enough mana to use?

Level 6
is it possible to add information about missing mana to alt click on ability when u have no CD but not enough mana to use?
Me too, alt click on ability/item doesnt work from WFE 2.25. But Alt click on Buff still work.

Level 16
Me too, alt click on ability/item doesnt work from WFE 2.25. But Alt click on Buff still work.
Will check 1.24 version, weird that something is wrong on it, since what I did was a remake of the code, but with the same offsets.
As for mana, I will see if I can find an easy way of determining mana state if possible, it's a neat idea, but depends on how easy it is to make.

Edit: Fixed for 1.24e, all other game versions should be fine, I used CCommandButtonData VTable instead of CCommandButton... no clue how and why, but it's fixed now.
1.24eIssueFixed.png

Not enough mana check added
NotEnoughManaWFE.png

Editing the changelog and uploading 2.26 update 1.

Last edited:
Level 16
WFE 2.26 Update 1

1. Fixed incorrect VTable offset on 1.24e for CCommandButton, was using CCommandButtonData instead, which caused Alt + Click on any Command Button (Ability/Item) to not be recognized by WFE.
2. Added "Not enough mana" text, whenever you are too low on mana for the spell, instead of writing to chat its cooldown or if it's ready or not.

Level 2
WFE 2.26 Update 1

1. Fixed incorrect VTable offset on 1.24e for CCommandButton, was using CCommandButtonData instead, which caused Alt + Click on any Command Button (Ability/Item) to not be recognized by WFE.
2. Added "Not enough mana" text, whenever you are too low on mana for the spell, instead of writing to chat its cooldown or if it's ready or not.
It works but not correct (When u have no cd and no mana)

Level 16
A small bug: SpellBook use SmartCast even i don't set for it.
View attachment 387547
If the latest button that was pressed was with Smart option, it takes it from it, since it's impossible to guess later. Honestly, way too tired with this Spellbook shit. :D It's either this, or the CANCEL key flipping the hell out. I honestly think if there is a cursor, might as well just click it. In short when you use a spell from spellbook, I cannot really trace it, before it was actually reading the Spellbook wrongly to begin with, so honestly I am most likely keeping it as is. I am way too tired to remake it again and it will break other stuff instead. I am also not too thrilled about it and honestly I am not re-writing it again. Sorry, I am done with it.
It works but not correct (When u have no cd and no mana)
No real clue, probably some spells that are not ANcl remove ability reference, will try to edit to it, but most likely the last time I edit it, but it should be fixed.

My passion for WC3 is drier than Sahara desert, so this fix will 101% be the last. >_>

Edit: update uploaded.

Last edited:
Level 6
If the latest button that was pressed was with Smart option, it takes it from it, since it's impossible to guess later. Honestly, way too tired with this Spellbook shit. :D It's either this, or the CANCEL key flipping the hell out. I honestly think if there is a cursor, might as well just click it. In short when you use a spell from spellbook, I cannot really trace it, before it was actually reading the Spellbook wrongly to begin with, so honestly I am most likely keeping it as is. I am way too tired to remake it again and it will break other stuff instead. I am also not too thrilled about it and honestly I am not re-writing it again. Sorry, I am done with it.
WFE 2.24 and lower not have that issue. But it's ok, it's not really important.

Level 4
I am really loving this tool, thank you so much for developing it!

Although, when loading a map and you save, it crashes your game. It's pretty obvious to not do that, however I've had several friends that had this problem.

Would it be possible to make a fail safe when the map is being loaded? I think even a notice or caution that says something to avoid that issue.

Also we've noticed that injecting it manually doesn't work with manabars, is that intentional?

Level 16
WFE 2.24 and lower not have that issue. But it's ok, it's not really important.
It had error of the buttons always being smartcast though, so this fixed that, but broke something else, or something that was reported on 2.24. All-in-all, it will be always clunky as Spellbooks are just trash-tier. And honestly I see no point in them being "separated", etc. but alas.

I am really loving this tool, thank you so much for developing it!

Although, when loading a map and you save, it crashes your game. It's pretty obvious to not do that, however I've had several friends that had this problem.

Would it be possible to make a fail safe when the map is being loaded? I think even a notice or caution that says something to avoid that issue.

Also we've noticed that injecting it manually doesn't work with manabars, is that intentional?
Manabar works only if it was injected/updated while being outside of the game (aka not playing), you have to be in any of the menus. Since, it prevents the missing bar issue, if you hover over a unit and a bar is built I can never catch it and one of the units will always lack manabar. But regardless it works, just click on "Okay" if you injected while being in-game, just do it in the menu.

As for the crashes - I do not edit anything that can cause save game to crash, if the map has MemHack - it's due to MemoryHack of course. I just tested it on a normal melee map, saved and loaded - no issues, so send me a crash log (which I am asking every single time), and I will take a look at the cause.

Level 6
It had error of the buttons always being smartcast though, so this fixed that, but broke something else, or something that was reported on 2.24. All-in-all, it will be always clunky as Spellbooks are just trash-tier. And honestly I see no point in them being "separated", etc. but alas.
I now like that "issue" after i re-positioning spellbook abilities in my map (spellbook abi will have same position and hotkey as normal abi, and i no need to set hotkey for learning ability anymore). Hope you don't fix it 😅

Level 4
As for the crashes - I do not edit anything that can cause save game to crash, if the map has MemHack - it's due to MemoryHack of course. I just tested it on a normal melee map, saved and loaded - no issues, so send me a crash log (which I am asking every single time), and I will take a look at the cause.
Well I tried to replicate it, but I couldn't XD idk what my friends were talking about lol
so you can just ignore it, sorry for taking your time :p

Level 16
I now like that "issue" after i re-positioning spellbook abilities in my map (spellbook abi will have same position and hotkey as normal abi, and i no need to set hotkey for learning ability anymore). Hope you don't fix it 😅
In the worst case, I might make it into toggleable mode. So both types of people can be content with it. :D It's not a bug, it's a FEATURE (tm).

Well I tried to replicate it, but I couldn't XD idk what my friends were talking about lol
so you can just ignore it, sorry for taking your time :p
No worries, if you encounter a crash, just send me the crash report .txt file, since I can find the cause via it (as in most cases it indicates the line/address directly.

Level 4
I am trying to get the camera height/distance to work, but I don't know how to work it...

I went through the changelogs to figure it out but all I got was to use the +/- buttons
When I use them they only change the incline. I assumed that when you press the hotkey for distance or height, it would toggle what the +/- buttons would do, but it would still only change the incline...
Is there something I'm missing?

Level 16
I am trying to get the camera height/distance to work, but I don't know how to work it...

I went through the changelogs to figure it out but all I got was to use the +/- buttons
When I use them they only change the incline. I assumed that when you press the hotkey for distance or height, it would toggle what the +/- buttons would do, but it would still only change the incline...
Is there something I'm missing?
There are additional Hotkeys in Camera section, meaning you have to hold that additional key and then press +/- or use mouse wheel. So the height by default is LCTRL + +/- or Mouse Wheel.

Level 4
There are additional Hotkeys in Camera section, meaning you have to hold that additional key and then press +/- or use mouse wheel. So the height by default is LCTRL + +/- or Mouse Wheel.
Thank you for that! I was able to figure it out :D
although it seems when messing around with it on a map that locks the camera height, it can crash (i've attached the crash files). IDK if its important because the map has its own zoom features...

On another note I was wondering if you could make some changes to the test commands. Unfortunately, the test commands can make some trouble for RPG players as its easy to cheat items without a cheat map. They are great for testing, but people tend to cheat anyway lol

I know the test commands can only be used when alone, but at the moment they are able to also use it once everyone leaves from an online game and they are the last one there.

Is there a way to completely disable it once there has been more than 1 player at any given point?

Attachments

• Crash.txt
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
  • War3Log.txt
    261 bytes · Views: 11
Level 5
Hey there, I was wondering, I got used to the camera in 1.31, is there any way I can use WFE to make the camera like in 1.31?
I'm a bit confused on how to use it since it seems to just be completely a "Free Camera" mode thing.

Level 16
Thank you for that! I was able to figure it out :D
although it seems when messing around with it on a map that locks the camera height, it can crash (i've attached the crash files). IDK if its important because the map has its own zoom features...

Nope, the likely cause is conflict with DBG-MODULE<0BAD0000 00055000 "Manabar_1.28.5.mix" "C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\OpenCirnix-master\Cirnix.Global\Resources\Cirnix.pdb" 0 {ea3ddfc0-4671-4369-a05947dc22e728a0} 2 1602391935> aka Manabar_1.28.5.mix

And the newer patches have a horrible debugger, no clue why they changed it, sub 1.28a patches provide a much clearer info... :C

On another note I was wondering if you could make some changes to the test commands. Unfortunately, the test commands can make some trouble for RPG players as its easy to cheat items without a cheat map. They are great for testing, but people tend to cheat anyway lol
I know the test commands can only be used when alone, but at the moment they are able to also use it once everyone leaves from an online game and they are the last one there.
They only work if there is only one player, and making it "adapt" to maps is impossible and worthless (no disrespect, but it's none of my concern tbh). Nor that is really feasible or possible. And it can be done without WFE, Cheat Engine is a thing or Artmoney, you know? >_>

Is there a way to completely disable it once there has been more than 1 player at any given point?
It's possible, but it won't help at all though and to be honest, again you don't like it, someone likes it, it will be pretty much a paradox of thoughts. :D

Hey there, I was wondering, I got used to the camera in 1.31, is there any way I can use WFE to make the camera like in 1.31?
I'm a bit confused on how to use it since it seems to just be completely a "Free Camera" mode thing.
Can you make a screenshot comparison or explain further what do you mean? I do not have 1.31 (had it for like 5 minutes and deleted it). And yes, the camera is in free mode, though I could add an option to "Lock" current settings, which is a thing but I need more information.

Level 5
Well, after taking pictures from 1.26 and 1.31, I have just noticed that, the cameras are exactly the same, even zoomed in (not pictured).
I suppose the stretched UI in 1.26 baffled me, sorry for the confusion :peasant-sad:

Attachments

• 126.png
    126.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
  • 131.png
    131.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
Level 4
They only work if there is only one player, and making it "adapt" to maps is impossible and worthless (no disrespect, but it's none of my concern tbh). Nor that is really feasible or possible. And it can be done without WFE, Cheat Engine is a thing or Artmoney, you know? >_>

It's possible, but it won't help at all though and to be honest, again you don't like it, someone likes it, it will be pretty much a paradox of thoughts. :D
Thanks for the response, I do fully understand that what I requested wasn't quite feasible XD if people want to cheat they will find a way lol
but it was worth a shot :p

Thank you for your time

Level 16
Well, after taking pictures from 1.26 and 1.31, I have just noticed that, the cameras are exactly the same, even zoomed in (not pictured).
I suppose the stretched UI in 1.26 baffled me, sorry for the confusion :peasant-sad:
Well, the UI part does make it look different for sure. :D

Thanks for the response, I do fully understand that what I requested wasn't quite feasible XD if people want to cheat they will find a way lol
but it was worth a shot :p

Thank you for your time
Well, the other thing is, it's already far too late as well. People can just use old WFE version for cheating, etc. :D

Level 4
Sorry for the delay in response, I got a bit busy and forgot XD
Well, the other thing is, it's already far too late as well. People can just use old WFE version for cheating, etc. :D
yeah thats true XD

Nope, the likely cause is conflict with DBG-MODULE<0BAD0000 00055000 "Manabar_1.28.5.mix" "C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\OpenCirnix-master\Cirnix.Global\Resources\Cirnix.pdb" 0 {ea3ddfc0-4671-4369-a05947dc22e728a0} 2 1602391935> aka Manabar_1.28.5.mix

And the newer patches have a horrible debugger, no clue why they changed it, sub 1.28a patches provide a much clearer info... :C
I think i missed this quote from last time
The reason why I have the manabar.mix file is because it provides some extra features other than the manabar itself (picture attached)
As noted by log above, i was able to get this from an opensource tool called OpenCirnix

IDK if you want to put effort into adding those info in or not XD

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    135 KB · Views: 12
Level 16
Sorry for the delay in response, I got a bit busy and forgot XD

yeah thats true XD

I think i missed this quote from last time
The reason why I have the manabar.mix file is because it provides some extra features other than the manabar itself (picture attached)
As noted by log above, i was able to get this from an opensource tool called OpenCirnix

IDK if you want to put effort into adding those info in or not XD
WFEAttackStuff.png

cough cough though perhaps adding a bit more details wouldn't hurt, and that screenshot is a very good example as well. :)

Though I don't understand what is the difference between Speed and Max Attacks, is it base and the other being base + bonus value or something? Or is it a "ceiling" of available attack speed? Which is interesting, and I might add that as well.

Last edited:
Level 4
cough cough though perhaps adding a bit more details wouldn't hurt, and that screenshot is a very good example as well. :)

Though I don't understand what is the difference between Speed and Max Attacks, is it base and the other being base + bonus value or something? Or is it a "ceiling" of available attack speed? Which is interesting, and I might add that as well.
ooo I thought I had tried that button before, but didn't work so i just turned it off lol
it was probably another dumb moment for me

I can't say I understand it all, but you can probably get more details from this repo: OpenCirnix/Dream UI.cpp at master · BlacklightsC/OpenCirnix

I do think you were on the right track about the max attack speed being ceiling

Level 16
ooo I thought I had tried that button before, but didn't work so i just turned it off lol
it was probably another dumb moment for me
Shit happens. :D

I can't say I understand it all, but you can probably get more details from this repo: OpenCirnix/Dream UI.cpp at master · BlacklightsC/OpenCirnix

I do think you were on the right track about the max attack speed being ceiling
Well, already cracked it, but I just don't see the appeal of the Maximum and stuff like that, so the current result for WFE v2.27 is this:
WFE_AS_Data_New.png

I am quite confident this is more than enough data. :D
And yes, I renamed Cooldown to Attack Reload, as it does make more sense... ;c

Last edited:
Level 16
Welp, I went a bit too far and made all the "hard-coded" text into configs, so you can now make the text that I write in the Attack/Defense and the print information about cooldowns etc to your own language.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Same applies to my test commands, if for some reason someone wants to translate them:

Screenshot_6.png

However, I won't be adding multiple-language packs like I did for .exe, so whoever wants to fiddle with default text is going to do it on his own and it won't be added to the release, etc.

P.S. I forgot to log all the changes I've made, so now I have to remember everything one by one, but the change list is pretty big. :D

Level 16
Has the download been updated yet? I still see the old version when I download
Not yet, v2.27 is still in testing phase, I always inform that version is up, whenever I upload it. ^^

Also current changelog is this:

1. Moved all Frame information and Attack/Defence localisations to Localisation.init. Meaning you can edit what text it writes, any language supported by your Warcraft 3 will work.
2. All Test Commands print information was moved to TestCommands.ini, so you can midify it to the language of your liking, etc.
3. CreateThreadA has been switched with std::thread instead, which should make the thread closing safe now and without issues.
4. Frame Limit and Refresh Rate are no longer tied to Display Status, meaning they will always write to Registry.
5. Additional optimisation for Health/Mana print.
6. Additional Optimisation for Attack/Defence print.
7. Additional optimisation to TestCommands and Frame Data (Button cooldown/ready, etc.).
8. New commands added:
1) @settoid - morhps unit to input typeid.
2) @setitemslots - sets unit item slots to number.
3) @version - prints Warcraft 3 Patch and WFE version.
4) @gametype - prints currently active game type, i.e: Single / Local / Battle.net
9. TestCommands @id will now prioritise the object under mouse, if there is nothing then will grab from selection.
10. @createunit and @createitem replaced with @create, which automatically guesses what to create.
11. @create can now create Destructables too.
12. @setscale can now affect both items and destructables.
13. @sethp can now affect items and destructables.
14. @setmodel can now affect items and destructables
15. @teleport can now affect items and destructables.
16. @remove can now affect items and destructables.
17. @copy can now affect destructables.
18. @location can now affect items and destructables.
19. Fixed .mix fatal error on close for the last time.
20. Fixed Damage Draw drawing damage taken by invisible units. (it should only draw if you can actually see invisible unit).

Once I am a bit more confident that the version works fine - I will release it, better be safe than sorry. ^^ And no, that is not the whole changelog, but I can't seem to remember other stuff that I did, since there was so much of it. >_>"

Level 16
WFE 2.27:

Changelog:

1. Moved all Frame information and Attack/Defence localisations to Localisation.init. Meaning you can edit what text it writes, any language supported by your Warcraft 3 will work.
2. All Test Commands print information was moved to TestCommands.ini, so you can modify it to the language of your liking, etc.
3. CreateThreadA has been switched with std::thread instead, which should make the thread closing safe now and without issues.
4. Frame Limit and Refresh Rate are no longer tied to Display Status, meaning they will always write to Registry.
5. Additional optimisation for Health/Mana print.
6. Additional Optimisation for Attack/Defence print.
7. Additional optimisation to TestCommands and Frame Data (Button cooldown/ready, etc.).
8. New commands added:
1) @settoid - morphs unit to input typeid.
2) @setitemslots - sets unit item slots to number.
3) @version - prints Warcraft 3 Patch and WFE version.
4) @gametype - prints currently active game type, i.e: Single / Local / Battle.net
9. @id will now prioritise the object under mouse, if there is nothing then will grab from selection.
10. @createunit and @createitem replaced with @create, which automatically guesses what to create.
11. @create can now create Destructables too.
12. @setscale can now affect both items and destructables.
13. @sethp can now affect items and destructables.
14. @setmodel can now affect items and destructables
15. @teleport can now affect items and destructables.
16. @remove can now affect items and destructables.
17. @copy can now affect destructables.
18. @location can now affect items and destructables.
19. Fixed .mix fatal error on close for the last time.
20. Fixed Damage Draw drawing damage taken by invisible units. (it should only draw if you can actually see invisible unit).
21. Removed Main Window Name and Window Name settings, as they are now obsolete.
22. WFE.exe will now search for Warcraft 3 by Process Name instead, Process Name can be set in the settings now.
23. Added Auto Warcraft 3 Injector, it will search for war3.exe and automatically inject WFE.dll to it.
24. Added Auto Warcraft 3 Injector delay control, the default value is 100ms.
25. Added Auto Warcraft 3 Injector flag control, this will turn this feature on/off, by default it's off.
26. WFE.exe Inject button will now also inject all libraries from Libraries folder.

Version has been uploaded, please consider this still a "test" version, so if there are any issues, please report them since I had to rewrite a lot of code again and well, not everything can be tested by a limited amount of people especially very thorough.