• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft extended

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
UPDATED!!!
lots and lots and lots of bug fixes!
download and test =)

well this is one of my first maps and i made it alone
its a melee game with new tech units buildings and heroes
special races:naga,draenei,gnoll for an Unholy alliance
original heroes from warcraft
shop in the middle of map
if you find any bug please report it
i maed 7 versions from 1 to this one adding 1 race per version
this map has NO PROTECTION
why?cuz it doesnt works if you lock it
but all work is mine if u repost this map somewhere suck my pointy elvish ear(irl i have pointy ears ppl call me freak)
im not good with triggers if 1 fails please tell me

i used a lot of custom models also i ll add all your names if i find u all(sorry i formated my D: disk so i lost all the models with the txt)

thanks for models
supertoinkz
Mr Bob for some models and norse structures
garfield
Callahan
Tarrasque some naga units
NhazUl
Xelthyr
Ket
Vermillion Edict
Kwaliti
HappyTauren for undead structures and some models
apaka
Nasrudin
Mephestrial I LOVE UR GNOLL MODELS!
Tranquil Norinrad for dwarven models and some elves from Frankster and the angel and some demonic structures
Misha for naga units
dickxunder for naga hero

thanks really you all are great

if you think i need to change something please tell me and dont come here saying:"your map is crap l2p n00b bla bla bla"
=)

Keywords:
melee,custom,w00t,warcraft,wow,modified,extended,new,human,orc,undead,night elf,blood elf,dwarf,draenei,naga,gnoll,edited,fun,hard
Contents

WARCRAFT EXTENDED (Map)

Reviews
07:10, 23rd Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected