• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WFE - Warcraft Feature Extender

Warning!
This only works with Warcraft 3 TFT patch 1.24e/1.26a/1.27a/1.27b/1.28f!

All versions are available on Github

How to use:

1. Extract all files to desired folder:
210222-380cecde0b251130e8e976af71027c4e.png

Note: I strongly advice to extract WFE to a SEPARATE folder, as it prevents any possible collisions with other applications that may read/access any of the WFE files.
Example: When WFE is in root Warcraft 3 folder, test commands won't work as for some reason Localisation and TestCommands are being accessed by it, probably as the game tries to read any .ini files, hence creating the issue.

2. Launch WFE.exe and choose desired parameters and click Save:

1) Default config settings are saved in WFEConfigBase.ini
210221-300b2470250743197de8de5834415544.png

If WFEConfig.ini is not present, WFE will use it as a main config file instead.

2) If WFEConfig.ini is present or Save button was used to create WFEConfig.ini, then all the new parameters will be written to it.
210223-a99c940babd310a2006152c8d8384ee8.png

3. Setting up Path to the Game:

1) Patches below 1.28.
210226-92c0c0f91f88f605c4bd21034aaf1a46.png

2) Patches above 1.27b.
210227-1ae41e6606465a84a81344c64e6fcc58.png

3) For EuroBattle.net/w3l.exe using platform.
210228-dfd8c8290d8c33c94cafcf94764c5464.png

Note: this is not mandatory, if you don't want to use WFE.exe as a launcher, as you can simply inject/use auto-injector to activate WFE library instead.

4. Setting up Injector.

Note: do not let the name scare you, as WFE.exe needs to know what game to find and inject library to. This is an important step, so please read carefully!

4.1 Configuring Process Name:

1) For versions below 1.28, leave the name as is, aka war3.exe.
210224-bbb548483893d504bf16ace19a8c70cd.png

2) For version above 1.27b, write Warcraft III.exe instead of war3.exe.
210225-038df7d1e6de97348e213869a41cdf88.png

4.2 Additional Libraries:
210229-d6286a9cd59ed7cfb45ed61b01761616.png

WFE will load from the specified folder any .dll/.mix files and inject them along the main library, this allows to de-clutter root Warcraft III folder, and well, load things in a simpler manner overall.

Note: this is not a mandatory option and you do not have to set a path inside of the WFE folder, but it's just easier and "more robust" to do so.

4.3 Auto Injector:

When this option is enabled, it will use Delay (ms) time to re-scan processes until war3.exe/Warcraft III is found (based on the input Process Name). When found, if it did NOT inject main library to it yet, it will use the DLL Name to find main library (default: WFEDll.dll) and load it along with anything specified in the Additional Libraries if "Load Additional Libraries" option was selected.

4.4 Auto-Inject:

This is only relevant if you are using "Launch" button, as it will automatically inject main library, without needing to do an extra click on "Inject" button.

5. Launching the game.

5.1 Classic Method:

If Auto Injector IS NOT enabled:
1) Simply launch the game as usual and use "Inject" button.

If Auto Injector is enabled:
1) Simply launch the game as usual.
Note: as mentioned in Auto Injector, WFE.exe will inject the library itself.

5.2 Launch Method:

If Auto-Inject IS NOT enabled:
1) Click on "Launch" button.
This will launch the game from the specified path in the Game Path.

2) Click "Inject" button.
This will inject main library to the specified Process from Process Name.

If Auto-Inject IS enabled:
1) Click on "Launch" button.
This will launch the game from the specified path in the Game Path.
Auto-Inject will inject main library to the specified Process from Process Name on its own.

6. Updating Settings:

1) Select/Change any necessary parameters in the program.
2) Click Save.
This will update data in config and in-game.
You don't have to click Inject again.

NOTE: I strongly advice NOT using this method, as it's outdated and may NOT work 100% properly as the method above.

1. Extract all files to the MAIN folder of Warcraft 3.
2. Launch WFE.exe and choose parameters you desire and then push Okay to save changes to conf.ini or simply edit conf.ini directly.
3. Launch Warcraft 3 and enjoy!

What can this resource do:

0. Live updating options, without the need of relaunching the game!
1. Possibility of adding your own language to language.xml.
2. Autocast (hold the button and it will repeat itself).
3. Smartcast setting for every single button separately.
4. FPS limit removal (contains two options).
5. Hotkey setting for abilities/items and combination hotkeys!
6. Camera 360 degree incline control with mouse wheel (Hotkey can be added).
7. Camera height control with CTRL hotkey + mouse wheel (Hotkey can be changed).
8. Camera rotation control with ALT hotkey + mouse wheel (Hotkey can be changed).
9. Camera step setting for Camera modifications mentioned above.
10. Mouse lock.
11. Widescreen support.
12. BLP 512x512 limit removal.
13. Single Player pause removal.
14. Delay setting for Single Player/LAN/Battle.net.
15. Delay setting for game start for LAN.
16. Map size limit removal. (Removes map size restriction for online hosting/joining).
17. Detailed information of movement speed and attack speed.
18. HP/MP regeneration display (only displays yours and allies).
19. Right mouse button click repeater (delay can be set in option "Action").
20. Enforce Hotkey option. (This overrides default WC3 hotkeys).
21. Manabar.
22. Healthbar colour control (Your/Ally/Enemy/Neutral).
23. Display/Hide all UI.

Credits:

Creator/Developer:
Unryze (me) - creating and maintaining WFE.

Special thanks to:
Karaul0v - for the initial tool called Quickcast, from which everything started and for helping me with many questions that I had.
ENAleksey - for RenderEdge source code, from which I've taken many ideas and also for assisting me on some issues.

Testers:
Andutrache
Yeran
quq_CCCP
Tomoya...Aki
JackFastGame
Ham5terzilla
Karolson
MalcolmRU
Bergi_Bear
VladBmw530
Dam3w
S_Prince_A
GoodlyHero
ThisName232
Падиниц
AshtonLee
Artwork_DT
Vinsera
ingamero

Translators:
Moon (Swedish)
DSY (German)
Artwork_DT (Vietnamese)
EdgarL (Chinese)
까끼꾸 (Korean)
leyki (Spanish)

Contacts:

Discord: unryze
VK: https://vk.com/unryze/
VK Group: https://vk.com/unryzeworkshop/

Want to donate?

Paypal: https://paypal.me/Unryze/
Contents

WFE - Warcraft Feature Extender (Binary)

Reviews
eejin
A useful tool for removing some of the limits of 1.26 and adding nice features. Ideally the tool would be updated to support the newest patches, but is still useful nonetheless.
Level 16
Here:
Zooming.... out:
View attachment 368274
Zoom in again:
View attachment 368275
But it happen just one time for one game.
When I zoom out camera max
<REMOVED>
I try one again zoom in one time...
<REMOVED>
Faz me 10000 :)
Ah, the map lightning, it takes time to update, I will still take a look if I can force update it, but yeah, this happens only in maps that do not modify lightning of the map.

Anyhow, will take a look tomorrow, thanks.

Edit: Issue fixed, now it will be linked to FarZ and work as is without issues. Next update will be soon released, just some tweaks left~

Last edited:
Level 16
WFE 2.20 (still experimental)

1. Fixed Mouse Tooltip clipping out if you changed Window Size.
2. Modified @createunit / @createitem commands, now it takes either XXXX parameter or actual integer value i.e. H00J or 1211117642.
3. Fixed DrawIndicator issue, where it would only draw at first unit in the node, now instead it will draw on actual active unit from subgroup.
4. Improved WFE.mpq loader, now any models inside of this MPQ will have highest priority and even maps won't be able to overwrite them.
5. Changed options to enable/disable left/right Console to Enable/Disable console, this new option does not make in-game chat invisible when hidden.
6. Fixed wrong position of Text/Shadow labels in Cooldown UI.
7. Draw Spell AoE now has higher priority than SelfCast or AutoCast Toggle, to prevent collision and break of Ability/Item usage.
8. Fixed incorrect colouring of Neutral Units Health Bar.
9. Added Aggressive as a separate Health Bar Colour.
10. Ability/Item binds now have higher priority than Hotkeys.
11. Added WheelUp and WheelDown as possible binds.
12. Camera modification will not trigger on WheelEvent if it is bound to any of the abilities or items, this does not affect Camera Bind with +/- binds.
13. Camera Override now immediately updates to modified Camera value, instead of waiting for any User Camera Action to update values.
14. Updated Camera system, now it immediately updates Fog Height to same value as FarZ, this will prevent the need to rotate camera inwards to force update Fog Height.
15. Added Draw Sight Radius to Custom Indicators.
16. Added setting Sight Radius colour option.
17. Sight Radius is now also printed in Defense data, underneath movement speed.
18. Added Loading Notification option, now it is toggleable, instead of always being active.
19. Loading Notification no longer maximizes Warcraft III, when it procs.

WFE 2.20 Hotfix (still experimental)
1. Fixed Draw Bound Spell Indicator from not activating spell as well, now it also clicks the ability button and draws indicator at the same time.

Last edited:
Level 16
Tested ver 2.20, everything work perfectly, except Ability Learn. Look like 'Ability Learn' table use Hotkeys of 'Abilities'.
Yep, my bad, will be fixed.

Edit: Fixed.

WFE 2.20 Hotfix
1. Fixed Draw Bound Spell Indicator from not activating spell as well, now it also clicks the ability button and draws indicator at the same time.
2. Fixed Spellbook / Ability binds not working and instead utilizing Ability binds.
3. Fixed fatal error of test command @unitid, if no unit was selected.
4. Added the possibility of using Shift to chain WFE Button Binds, some code was revised to support this, you can thank @goodlyhero(Discord) for me doing it.

Last edited:
Level 6
Please check the Hotkeys of Unit. Save and Select seem not work... or i do something wrong? I want when i press "T", it will auto select the unit i saved before.
2020-11-20_003808.png

Level 16
Please check the Hotkeys of Unit. Save and Select seem not work... or i do something wrong? I want when i press "T", it will auto select the unit i saved earlier.
View attachment 368426
Apparently I completely broke it, will fix, thanks.

Edit: fixed.

5. Fixed Unit options Save/Select, not working at all in latest updates.

Last edited:
Level 6
Apparently I completely broke it, will fix, thanks.

Edit: fixed.

5. Fixed Unit options Save/Select, not working at all in latest updates.
Yeah it's worked. But when i double press key, selected unit not center screen. And i think this tool need a custom hotkey for select Hero too. Me and my friends usually play MOBA type maps like DotA, in game we control 2 units (hero and a pet).

Level 16
Yeah it's worked. But when i double press key, selected unit not center screen. And i think this tool need a custom hotkey for select Hero too. Me and my friends usually play MOBA type maps like DotA, in game we control 2 units (hero and a pet).
This system was not made in mind to be used as a F1-F6 key system, nor do I plan to do so, sorry. I am already tired of adding little niche options to the tool. Especially not for more than one unit.

I mean the idea is not bad, but not worth the time investment. If you want an exclusive feature, then it will have a price.

Last edited:
Level 6
I thought it was easy to add, because many tools I used before have that feature. But it's okay, i will practice getting used to this new tool. Thank you for your enthusiasm.

Level 16
I thought it was easy to add, because many tools I used before have that feature. But it's okay, i will practice getting used to this new tool. Thank you for your enthusiasm.
If you mean AucT Hotkey, it emulates a physical click, and it uses macros to “save” unit.

Dunno what other tools have anything similar, especially to what you want.

And no, emulating an actual double click is not easy. Not to mention that some people will dislike the camera movement of double button click. In short not everyone will take a liking to what you like, and so on.

Level 6
After you fix "the map lightning" of Camera issue on ver 2.19, in-game image look a little darker although it's same time of day. I was try to ignore it, but it still bother me alot.
You can see the different below:
2020-11-25_014358.png 2020-11-25_014409.png
So please fix it... or just bring old camera version back. I'm ok with that zoom-in zoom-out issue =_=!

Last edited:
Level 16
After you fix "the map lightning" of Camera issue on ver 2.19, in-game image look a little darker although it's same time of day. I was try to ignore it, but it still bother me alot.
You can see the different below:
View attachment 368757 View attachment 368758
So please fix it... or just bring old camera version back. I'm ok with that zoom-in zoom-out issue =_=!
Getting a tad annoyed from this to be honest, I will add the configuration of FogZ separately, but that will be the last thing I do with camera, I can't make the tool that satisfies each and every person personally~

Apparently FogZ needs to be around 75000 to be what you want it to be, in short in new version it will be configurable.

Fix uploaded, some of the internal functions were changed.
FogZ setting as separate feature added.

Last edited:
Level 6
Getting a tad annoyed from this to be honest, I will add the configuration of FogZ separately, but that will be the last thing I do with camera, I can't make the tool that satisfies each and every person personally~

Apparently FogZ needs to be around 75000 to be what you want it to be, in short in new version it will be configurable.

Fix uploaded, some of the internal functions were changed.
FogZ setting as separate feature added.
Thanks :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers: I use this tool for a week and that is only thing annoyed me.

Level 4
[QUOTE = "Unryze, post: 3458610, member: 251872"] Không cần đặt FarZ đến con số như vậy, 10k là đủ. Nếu chúng giống nhau, vấn đề sẽ xuất hiện, vì FogZ tấn công FarZ. [/ QUOTE]
FarZ 10000 it still exists

Level 16
[QUOTE = "Unryze, post: 3458610, member: 251872"] Không cần đặt FarZ đến con số như vậy, 10k là đủ. Nếu chúng giống nhau, vấn đề sẽ xuất hiện, vì FogZ tấn công FarZ. [/ QUOTE]
FarZ 10000 it still exists
Bad maps like this one, that reset camera or utilize multiple camera setups cause this issue, I have changed Camera angle setup, so when any of those is changed (aka when you change camera height for example) it will force update all camera data. This is final-final edit of camera.

Update uploaded.

Level 4
Ok now I haven't found any issues and I hope I can't find any issues to respond.
I hope is that one day it will support Warcraft III 1.29.2 or up to 1.31.1
Although it is confirmed from you that there is no development plan, I still hope. OK have good a day :vw_unimpressed:

Level 16
Ok now I haven't found any issues and I hope I can't find any issues to respond.
I hope is that one day it will support Warcraft III 1.29.2 or up to 1.31.1
Although it is confirmed from you that there is no development plan, I still hope. OK have good a day :vw_unimpressed:
There are no plans for any patch higher than 1.28.5, due to the encryption and so on, and I have no interest in those patches. Don't waste your time hoping for something that will never happen.
I really see no appeal in those patches, especially since they are dead when compared to latest WC3 patch, and even that one is not in such a good state.

Level 4
You may consider it dead, but in fact 1.29.2 is better than 1.28.5 for map creation. It supports more APIs. As for version 1.31.1, my country mapmakers are still taking advantage of the advantages of the above two version to make great maps. Not losing anything in the world. The fact that it is dying is only one point when compared to reforged
I don't want to argue on a sub-topic but that's my point. Have a nice day.
Ps: I will not talk about this subject any more because it is off-topic

Level 6
Can you check this: i can't set Left Shift for item hotkey, and can't set Mid Mouse Button for on/off lock mouse anymore. I remember i can do that in early version.

Additional: you can still set there button but it not work in game anymore.

Level 16
You may consider it dead, but in fact 1.29.2 is better than 1.28.5 for map creation. It supports more APIs. As for version 1.31.1, my country mapmakers are still taking advantage of the advantages of the above two version to make great maps. Not losing anything in the world. The fact that it is dying is only one point when compared to reforged
I don't want to argue on a sub-topic but that's my point. Have a nice day.
Ps: I will not talk about this subject any more because it is off-topic
It is all subjective, but yeah, let's end it at that.
Can you check this: i can't set Left Shift for item hotkey, and can't set Mid Mouse Button for on/off lock mouse anymore. I remember i can do that in early version.

Additional: you can still set there button but it not work in game anymore.
I don't remember having MButton as a possible bind, due to the very reason that the game uses it for Camera movement, hence it would make no sense, though I will just add the MButton handling I guess, but don't blame me when the Camera will be moving along ;)
Yeah, the old code was commented out, will bring it back, but again, the camera movement with it might be lost if you bind it, which was inconvenient for me, hence why I got rid of it, but now it shouldn't be a problem.
As for LShift, these keys are modificators, they are not meant to be used as stand-alone, not do I plan changing that, sorry.

Last edited:
Level 1
For some reason, smartcasts don't function, although everything else is fine. In version 2.19 hotkeys don't function at all but in 2.11 everything works. This seems to be a my personal problem, since my friend has everything ok, and on the forum there was no information on this problem.
Patch 1.26a

Level 16
For some reason, smartcasts don't function, although everything else is fine. In version 2.19 hotkeys don't function at all but in 2.11 everything works. This seems to be a my personal problem, since my friend has everything ok, and on the forum there was no information on this problem.
Patch 1.26a
Make sure, that you have enabled SmartCast on every button, since, you know that is what is new in the newest version, allowing to set each button's SmartCast state.
Also, it is much easier to determine the issue, if you attach screenshots of your settings, or the setting file itself.

Level 6
Can you make 'minimize to tray system' option, and auto Inject when launch game by the tool (or make a option make game always injected when the tool is runing)?

Level 16
Can you make 'minimize to tray system' option, and auto Inject when launch game by the tool (or make a option make game always injected when the tool is runing)?
My efforts with "minimize to tray" did not bear fruit, since C++/CLI is very limited in terms of info, hence why I abandoned the idea.

Never mind, already did the code, keeping the previous message as a reminded to myself, to not be hasty. Anyhow, Hide to Tray will be available in 2.21 which I will release soon, thanks for the heads up.

The autoinject is already a thing in the Launcher menu:
upload_2020-12-15_21-19-46.png

Last edited:
Level 16
Thanks, I didn't notice that.
You are welcome.

v2.21 will be delayed for a bit longer, since I had to rewrite a lot of code, and I am currently further optimising it. Additionally, some of the older code, that used a TimerProc for setting/unsetting data is getting replaced by in-game event hook, so less CPU strain in 2.21.

1. Completely nuked old HP/MP regen drawing code, now it fully hooks UpdatePortraitData function, instead of roundabout way of hooking onChangeHP/MPLabel.
2. Separated HP and MP regen options into two, now you can choose whichever you want, instead of both at the same time.
3. Completely nuked old Attack Speed drawing code, now it fully hooks UpdateCInfoPanelIconDamage, and is instead called Custom Attack Tip.
4. Extended overall data that Custom Attack Tip prints, range is now ALWAYS displayed as a number, and green/red colours are applied if default value was buffed/debuffed.
5. Added Extended Attack Tip option, this will concatenate total value of attack/attack speed/cooldown of attack and print on the right their sum formula, be it positive or negative.
6. Completely nuked old Movement Speed drawing code, now if fully hooks UpdateCInfoPanelIconArmor, and is instead called Custom Defense Tip.
7. Extended overall data that Custom Defense Tip prints, meaning movement speed's green/red colours are applied if default value was buffed/debuffed.
8. Added Vision range print back to Custom Defense Tip printing.
9. Added Extended Defense Tip option, this will concatenate total value of attack/attack speed/cooldown of attack and print on the right their sum formula, be it positive or negative.
10. Fixed issue with SHIFT + LMB/MMB/RMB firing off XButton1/XButton2.
11. Reworked UI of WFE.exe yet again, now buttons inside of the Options Panel have even space.
12. Added LastButton/LastTextBox timed save, this allows the user to use MouseWheel on top of the Buttons without triggering them.
13. When Button/TextBox is clicked, it is saved for 5 seconds, and accepts inputs from the user, once 5 seconds are up, the button will ignore any pressed key, until it is clicked again.
14. Added TestCommands.txt to WFE package, as per request of some of the users.
15. Fixed mouse wheel not working for resource trade if it was bound to some other button.
16. Fixed incorrect Spellbook recognition, now it also checks if there are any other existing button, instead of only checking the exit button.
17. WFE when minimised, will minimise itself to tray, should have added this long-long time ago.
18. Added OnGameEvent hook, that will substitute TimerProc that is currently handling MouseLock, GameNotification, GameUI load/unload and so on, this will make all of my features work snappier.
19. Probably fixed slow-motion mouse issue, that is happening to some users, mainly to those who use lower DPI settings, hopefully this issue will appear no more.

I have also made code that calculates current Magic Resist, but I am unsure where to put it, so if anyone has suggestions, now is the best time.

upload_2020-12-16_20-19-55.png
For those, still wondering, the formula is as follows.

Item Defend Ability (AIdd) / Elune (Aegr). Formula = 1 - ( A * B * C ... * N ) -> This means they stack, however the game IGNORES duplicates, meaning having an item with ability Aegr and unit having Aegr, will result in 1 - ( .8 ) = .2 reduction, not 1 - ( .8 * .8 ) = .36 as one would expect.
Runed Bracers (AIsr), this one is the easiest one, it doesn't stack at all, only highest value is taken.
Total magic resist is as follows, if unit has both AIdd/Aegr and AIsr then. Formula: 1 - ( Elune Res ) * ( 1 - Runed Bracers ). You might ask, why Elune Res is not subjected to 1 - Elune, as previously, that's because we actually want to get % of allowed incoming damage, so we instead convert Runed Bracers to the same "inverted" value and we can calculate.

Example math:

Aegr = .80 (20% reduction) | AIsr = .33 (33% we do not invert it)
Total Magic resist = 1 - ( .80 ) * ( 1 - .33 ) = 0.464 => ~46-47%.

Damage was checked with Blizzard that deals 30 damage, all damage has 100% value, meaning there is no diminishing or increasing damage.

No elunes = 30 damage
Aegr 20% => 25 damage
Aegr 20% + A000 10% => 22 damage
Aegr 20% + A001 20% => 20 damage
Aegr 20% + A002 30% => 17 damage
Aegr 20% + A003 40% => 15 damage
A000 + A001 + A002 + A003 => 10% + 20% + 30% + 40% => 10 damage
( ( ( 30 - 40% ) - 30% ) - 20% ) - 10%
( 30 - 40% ) - 20% = 14.4 ~ 15
( 30 - 20% ) - 40% = 14.4 ~ 15
1. - ( 1. - .4 ) * ( 1. - .3 ) * ( 1. - .2 ) * ( 1. - .1 )
1. - ( .6 ) * ( .7 ) * ( .8 ) * ( .9 )

//////// Bracers \\\\\\\\\\\\
AIsr DOES NOT STACK! Only highest value is taken, example:
10% + 20% + 30% + 40% + 50% = 50%, hence 30 - 50% = 15 damage.
33% = 21 damage
33% + 20% Aegr = 17

Level 6
Can you make the HP/Mana bar like in the image below? The Mana bar is thinner than the HP bar, looks interesting and also very reasonable.
2020-12-19_101143.png0003.jpg
Currently I do not use the mana bar feature of the tool because there is no option for turn on for only hero, and the mana bar is a bit thick, sometimes it can covers the character's head.

Level 16
Can you make the HP/Mana bar like in the image below? The Mana bar is thinner than the HP bar, looks interesting and also very reasonable.
View attachment 370231View attachment 370232
Currently I do not use the mana bar feature of the tool because there is no option for turn on for only hero, and the mana bar is a bit thick, sometimes it can covers the character's head.
I do not see the appeal in that, as for the option "only for heroes" that is not a bad idea, I guess. I will add some of the features, namely:

1. Manabar Colouring.
2. Display options: Hero Only (I guess that will make sense, since On/Off option is separate.)
3. Manabar Sizing (though I am giving this one the latest priority and might abandon it.)

I was looking what to add to Manabar options anyways, so your suggestion reminded me of previous stuff I thought of, thanks.

Edit: don't forget, for you that Manabar might make sense, but for some it won't, I can't really use someone's preference as an argument.~

Edit2:

Everything for Manabar and even Healthbar is done:
upload_2020-12-19_18-53-28.png

Last edited:
Level 3
Great, you so handsome! Keep it working! Can I suggest ? Can you make a box show level of hero like reforged ?

Level 3
Thank about it.
And about Magic Resist, I think put it next to armor is reasonable, just customize armor and things between it, if you want, I can draw it as image better

Level 16
Thank about it.
And about Magic Resist, I think put it next to armor is reasonable, just customize armor and things between it, if you want, I can draw it as image better
Well, I thought of putting it right below armour, so, sure, why not, hopefully other people will give their ideas too.

Edit:

upload_2020-12-22_12-41-45.png

upload_2020-12-22_12-41-31.png

I guess this should do.

Last edited:
Level 4
1 problem I think is serious
When I set the hotkey item to the space button
When I finish using the item at the space button it cooldown the item at that position. I keep pressing the space button and it moves to another location on maps. This is serious in teamfights. Why
When you teamfight you will continuously tap that button. Like Phase Boots, blink .... But when that effect is used and it cooldown and you press it again, it moves to another location on maps. It is a disaster
upload_2020-12-22_22-47-18.png

Level 16
emmm... You need to read what I write, since I said, those values apart from Vision are modified and use Red/Green when they are changed from base value...
Examples:
upload_2020-12-22_20-18-7.png

and
upload_2020-12-22_20-18-17.png

1 problem I think is serious
When I set the hotkey item to the space button
When I finish using the item at the space button it cooldown the item at that position. I keep pressing the space button and it moves to another location on maps. This is serious in teamfights. Why
When you teamfight you will continuously tap that button. Like Phase Boots, blink .... But when that effect is used and it cooldown and you press it again, it moves to another location on maps. It is a disaster
View attachment 370528
I will take a look, but I really won't bother myself fixing Space button, if it will take too long, I do not consider this button essential for KeyBinding.

Edit: It seems I fixed it, without even remembering it.

Level 3
I have problem, when i use it for HD Mod (like rebirth) and any mod models, i will crash in 3-4 minutes, is it a error ?

Level 16
I have problem, when i use it for HD Mod (like rebirth) and any mod models, i will crash in 3-4 minutes, is it a error ?
I have no clue what you are talking about to be fair, as for "Rebirth" you mean the "gaming client"? Then the issues is on their side.
As for .mix model packs and so on, none of them do anything to WFE, example: Choice map, that has like 600MB patch, people play it with WFE without problems or Naruto Legend and so on.
Also, remember, I can't guess what type of error you get, so a screenshot, or even better a log.txt from Errors folder will provide much more info than possible by normal means.
upload_2020-12-24_20-1-45.png

Level 3
I have no clue what you are talking about to be fair, as for "Rebirth" you mean the "gaming client"? Then the issues is on their side.
As for .mix model packs and so on, none of them do anything to WFE, example: Choice map, that has like 600MB patch, people play it with WFE without problems or Naruto Legend and so on.
Also, remember, I can't guess what type of error you get, so a screenshot, or even better a log.txt from Errors folder will provide much more info than possible by normal means.
View attachment 370779
Sorry, have no log file about it, it seem like....load map, but it can't finish load...

Level 16
Sorry, have no log file about it, it seem like....load map, but it can't finish load...
That has nothing to do with WFE, also you didn't answer to the previous questions, but fine.

That issue is with any model that has 512x512 or bigger textures, and if your Video settings are not set to high.
Go to: Options->Video and put every option like this.
upload_2020-12-24_20-30-22.png

Level 16
WFE 2.21 (experimental)

1. Completely nuked old HP/MP regen drawing code, now it fully hooks UpdatePortraitData function, instead of roundabout way of hooking onChangeHP/MPLabel.
2. Separated HP and MP regen options into two, now you can choose whichever you want, instead of both at the same time.
3. Completely nuked old Attack Speed drawing code, now it fully hooks UpdateCInfoPanelIconDamage, and is instead called Custom Attack Tip.
4. Extended overall data that Custom Attack Tip prints, range is now ALWAYS displayed as a number, and green/red colours are applied if default value was buffed/debuffed.
5. Added Extended Attack Tip option, this will concatenate total value of attack/attack speed/cooldown of attack and print on the right their sum formula, be it positive or negative.
6. Completely nuked old Movement Speed drawing code, now if fully hooks UpdateCInfoPanelIconArmour, and is instead called Custom Defense Tip.
7. Extended overall data that Custom Defense Tip prints, meaning movement speed's green/red colours are applied if default value was buffed/debuffed.
9. Added Extended Defense Tip option, this will concatenate total value of attack/attack speed/cooldown of attack and print on the right their sum formula, be it positive or negative.
11. Reworked UI of WFE.exe yet again, now buttons inside of the Options Panel have even space.
12. Added LastButton/LastTextBox timed save, this allows the user to use MouseWheel on top of the Buttons without triggering them.
13. When Button/TextBox is clicked, it is saved for 5 seconds, and accepts inputs from the user, once 5 seconds are up, the button will ignore any pressed key, until it is clicked again.
15. Fixed mouse wheel not working for resource trade if it was bound to some other button.
16. Fixed incorrect Spellbook recognition, now it also checks if there are any other existing button, instead of only checking the exit button.
17. WFE when minimised, will minimise itself to tray, should have added this long-long time ago.
18. Added OnGameEvent hook, that will substitute TimerProc that is currently handling MouseLock, GameNotification, GameUI load/unload and so on, this will make all of my features work snappier.
19. MouseLock now only works when you are in-game (aka playing some map), it no longer will bind the mouse while in menu.
20. @setas changed to @setacd, since it was setting Attack Cooldown value, which was a tad confusing.
21. Added @setas back, it is editing the Bonus Attack Speed, as it used to, meaning it can be either -100% or +400%.
22. Added Write Magic Resist option, this will write the value under Damage Reduction.
23. WndProc fully reworked, all different WindowMessages are solely handled in switch/case method, for very-very minor performance improvement.
24. Fixed Window Freeze issue when XButton1 or XButton2 were pressed, if PageUP / A keys were bound to any spell/item.
25. Added Health Bar Height control, meaning you can modify the Y size of the Health Bar while in-game. Changes are applied nearly instantly.
26. Added Mana Bar Height control, meaning you can modify the Y size of the Mana Bar while in-game. Changes are applied nearly instantly.
27. Added Mana Bar Colour option, this simply does the same thing as Health Bar colours, albeit it is not divided by the same categories as HP, since that would make no sense.
28. Added Hero Only option for Mana Bar, once toggled, only Heroes will have Mana Bar drawn on them.
29. Slight improvement of code for Load Notification and generally for all the data preloading that WFE needs to utilize less Memory and CPU.
30. Old Camera Height option now is named Camera Distance.
31. Added Camera Height Control, this only modifies the ZOffset of the camera, allowing you to take a closer look at models / terrain and so on, if you wish it.
32. Instant RMC renamed into Repeat Right Mouse Click.
33. Repeat Right Mouse Click option now uses EVENT_GAME_TICK instead of TimerProc, meaning, now it is even faster, so it is recommended so you increase the default delay.
34. Improved SmartCast/AutoCast code, now it is more efficient and should lead to even less chances of losing control of the hero, without increasing the load on CPU.
35. Custom UI modification now is tied to EVENT_GAME_TICK, meaning now there is no jitter for UI disabling when the game starts.
36. Mouse Tooltip is now handled by WndProc in WM_MOUSEMOVE case, instead of a TimerProc.
37. Probably fixed slow-motion mouse issue, that is happening to some users, mainly to those who use lower DPI settings, hopefully this issue will appear no more.
38. Fixed fatal error with ManaBar in maps that disable PreselectUI completely.
39. Added @setmovetype command, this fully edits unit's movement type, for example from walking to flying, indexes: Foot = 1 / Fly = 2 / Float = 3 / Amphibian = 4.
Example: @setmovetype 2 => this will give the unit the possibility to fly, and so on.

Level 6
So sad, currently i don't have PC to test it until next week. But can you explain: "Added @setmovetype command, this fully edits unit's movement type", it sound like hack.

Level 3
WFE 2.21 (experimental)

6. Completely nuked old Movement Speed drawing code, now if fully hooks UpdateCInfoPanelIconArmour, and is instead called Custom Defense Tip.
19. MouseLock now only works when you are in-game (aka playing some map), it no longer will bind the mouse while in menu.
20. @setas changed to @setacd, since it was setting Attack Cooldown value, which was a tad confusing.
21. Added @setas back, it is editing the Bonus Attack Speed, as it used to, meaning it can be either -100% or +400%.
22. Added Write Magic Resist option, this will write the value under Damage Reduction.
23. WndProc fully reworked, all different WindowMessages are solely handled in switch/case method, for very-very minor performance improvement.
24. Fixed Window Freeze issue when XButton1 or XButton2 were pressed, if PageUP / A keys were bound to any spell/item.
25. Added Health Bar Height control, meaning you can modify the Y size of the Health Bar while in-game. Changes are applied nearly instantly.
26. Added Mana Bar Height control, meaning you can modify the Y size of the Mana Bar while in-game. Changes are applied nearly instantly.
27. Added Mana Bar Colour option, this simply does the same thing as Health Bar colours, albeit it is not divided by the same categories as HP, since that would make no sense.
28. Added Hero Only option for Mana Bar, once toggled, only Heroes will have Mana Bar drawn on them.
29. Slight improvement of code for Load Notification and generally for all the data preloading that WFE needs to utilize less Memory and CPU.
30. Old Camera Height option now is named Camera Distance.
31. Added Camera Height Control, this only modifies the ZOffset of the camera, allowing you to take a closer look at models / terrain and so on, if you wish it.
32. Instant RMC renamed into Repeat Right Mouse Click.
33. Repeat Right Mouse Click option now uses EVENT_GAME_TICK instead of TimerProc, meaning, now it is even faster, so it is recommended so you increase the default delay.
34. Improved SmartCast/AutoCast code, now it is more efficient and should lead to even less chances of losing control of the hero, without increasing the load on CPU.
35. Custom UI modification now is tied to EVENT_GAME_TICK, meaning now there is no jitter for UI disabling when the game starts.
36. Mouse Tooltip is now handled by WndProc in WM_MOUSEMOVE case, instead of a TimerProc.
37. Probably fixed slow-motion mouse issue, that is happening to some users, mainly to those who use lower DPI settings, hopefully this issue will appear no more.
38. Fixed fatal error with ManaBar in maps that disable PreselectUI completely.
39. Added @setmovetype command, this fully edits unit's movement type, for example from walking to flying, indexes: Foot = 1 / Fly = 2 / Float = 3 / Amphibian = 4.
Example: @setmovetype 2 => this will give the unit the possibility to fly, and so on.
Love it, thank you.
But, show HP/MP regen is not alway need, have any idea to have a hotkey to on/off it ?

Level 16
So sad, currently i don't have PC to test it until next week. But can you explain: "Added @setmovetype command, this fully edits unit's movement type", it sound like hack.
It's actually good, since a small hotfix is coming, oof.

Love it, thank you.
But, show HP/MP regen is not alway need, have any idea to have a hotkey to on/off it ?
There is no hotkey for it, I might add it, but honestly, it's sort of too much for such a feature :C

Edit:

WFE 2.21 (experimental) Hotfix
1. WFE hide to tray removed, since it wasn't able to re-draw objects while being hidden, hence not working as intended.
2. Restored -100% and +400% maximum attack speed factors, now it once again displays correct values for attack speed in the tooltip.
3. Fixed CInfoAttackDamage, it was double adding bonus attack, and displaying wrong values in the tooltip.
4. Fixed a rare bug, when disabling Attack/Defence custom info, would not actually disable the hook.

Last edited:
Level 16
Will release Hotfix 2 soon, had some time to re-test some things myself, here is preview changelog.

WFE 2.21 (experimental) Hotfix 2:

1. ManaBar fully rewritten from ASM to C++.
2. ManaBar now fully copies the size and dimension values from HealthBar, instead of me trying to guess them.
3. ManaBar now no longer unclips, if unit is near the edge of the screen, it will instead shift to the same side as HealthBar.
4. ManaBar will not be drawn if unit now suddenly has 0 maximum mana, it would draw blank before.
5. ManaBar now utilises less CPU/RAM resources, optimisation yay...
6. ManaBar YOffset changed to HealthBarY - ( HealthBarHeight + .002f ) -> meaning now changing HealthBar height won't leave a gap between them.
7. Fixed non-appearing HP/MP portrait text, when SimpleConsole is disabled, had to fix offsets for VTables on patches 1.27a-1.28f.
8. Added @gamebase command, this prints Game.dll and Storm.dll image address. i.e. 6F00000 for Game.dll or 1F00000 for Storm.dll.
9. Added @acquirerange command, this is only useful, to balance out new Attack Range, so the unit actually can automatically attack on new Attack Range.
10. Added @rsgcamera command, this resets camera controller back to game controller, this is useful for maps like YouTD that sometimes make camera stuck, or maps like that.
11. Commands: @stringhash/@unitid/@location/@ms/@id/@version/@gamebase/@rsgcamera/@checkaxis are now available in Multiplayer.
12. Added Hide to Tray option in WFE.exe, by default it is turned off. Sadly it doesn't restore ScrollBar position, but all the previous bugs are fixed.
13. All build abilities are now recognized as SpellBook.
14. Fixed 'Amai' (human shop/marketlplace, etc...) bug, which caused CooldownUI not to display its cooldown.
15. 'Amai' added to IsSpellbook check, was not added before.

Will probably release tomorrow~

Level 4
Will release Hotfix 2 soon, had some time to re-test some things myself, here is preview changelog.

WFE 2.21 (experimental) Hotfix 2:

1. ManaBar fully rewritten from ASM to C++.
2. ManaBar now fully copies the size and dimension values from HealthBar, instead of me trying to guess them.
3. ManaBar now no longer unclips, if unit is near the edge of the screen, it will instead shift to the same side as HealthBar.
4. ManaBar will not be drawn if unit now suddenly has 0 maximum mana, it would draw blank before.
5. ManaBar now utilises less CPU/RAM resources, optimisation yay...
6. ManaBar YOffset changed to HealthBarY - ( HealthBarHeight + .002f ) -> meaning now changing HealthBar height won't leave a gap between them.
7. Fixed non-appearing HP/MP portrait text, when SimpleConsole is disabled, had to fix offsets for VTables on patches 1.27a-1.28f.
8. Added @gamebase command, this prints Game.dll and Storm.dll image address. i.e. 6F00000 for Game.dll or 1F00000 for Storm.dll.
9. Added @acquirerange command, this is only useful, to balance out new Attack Range, so the unit actually can automatically attack on new Attack Range.
10. Added @rsgcamera command, this resets camera controller back to game controller, this is useful for maps like YouTD that sometimes make camera stuck, or maps like that.
11. Commands: @stringhash/@unitid/@location/@ms/@id/@version/@gamebase/@rsgcamera/@checkaxis are now available in Multiplayer.
12. Added Hide to Tray option in WFE.exe, by default it is turned off. Sadly it doesn't restore ScrollBar position, but all the previous bugs are fixed.
13. All build abilities are now recognized as SpellBook.
14. Fixed 'Amai' (human shop/marketlplace, etc...) bug, which caused CooldownUI not to display its cooldown.
15. 'Amai' added to IsSpellbook check, was not added before.

Will probably release tomorrow~
I want to respond to 3 comments
- When I set Draw AOE and Draw Attack = Ctrl
When I hold Ctrl to Draw AOE and Draw Attack it means not using all hotkeys. To use it I have to set the hotkey in the tool. You can ignore this problem.
- You can add the option to show damage when attacking the enemy. I mean the damage is now on the enemy's head
- I don't know what effect of Draw Hover is?

I am still waiting for hotfix 2 for you but have not seen you release. Through a lot of tomorrow :peasant-cheers-back: