Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Mythic, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just give us all Warcraft III ('classic') back, so that we all can pretend War3deforged doesn't exist.
    FFS! No mention of it...
    People complain about bad cinematics or eula (believe me, I've spent many thousands of hours on my mod, new eula affects me way more than most), but it all pales in comparison to the simple fact that Warcraft III is annulled. This is by far the most ridiculous thing.

2. StormWarriors2

StormWarriors2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I disagree with them on cinematics, you can reimagine a cinematic and make it look better. IE Compare Bladerunner 2049 vs its original. Or take Doom 2016 and compare it to the original game, its a remake of the original game and reimagined. They stayed true to the spirit of Doom while adding a really cool spin to it.

Now I think their scope for their cinematics must've been very small, you can make a cinematic look nicer with different cinematic shots because right now its a shot for shot remake. There is no originality and reminds me of the Psycho Remake film where they did that. No one likes that type of media. People like similarities but not the same thing.

The big problem as people have said is that the original warcraft 3 stuff is gone. So my clan I've been apart of for 17 years is gone now? Thanks blizzard?

3. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @KILLCIDE oh, I sent PM to Ralle regarding this from moment MasterBlaster addressed his name in this thread to calm down situation (two days ago). I told him about our arguing, insulting, Blizzard fanatism, and us bashing Blizzard and such and gave him links to see.
    This is his reply ,,Haha, people are back and excited for good and bad." then in next sentence he asked me how I am privately, (then we talked private, but thats not matter here). But point is, he knows. And he does not see problem here.
    That means we can keep going against Blizzard as they deserve. For their false advertising, refusing to refund and other illegal activities. Oh yes, my favorite 0.5/10 rating! hahahaha!
    Thy can't ban us from Hive as they can in Blizzard forum, here is no code of conduct which their employees can abuse here!
    So guys, keep going!

Oh, yes they did not even addressed custom campaigns. Wall of text, lot of text but said nothing that important! This all could be said in less text.
    @YourArthas your mod looks almost same as Reforged and you did this for free and with limited number of people. But in Reforged there were ,,professionals". Here in my surroundings in real life, I cannot find single person agreeing with their policy regarding Reforged.

4. Retria

Retria

Resources:
    Resources:
    it could be said in two words "f**k you" at least they would be honest

5. StormWarriors2

StormWarriors2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Or just a picture of someone defecating on warcraft 3 and it would've had the same message.

6. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes! But we should tell them ,,f**k you" twice you corporate maggots! :cgrin: and post another youtube video to show them what deceived people think of them. Some meme, whatever you fit! Or again, my favorite 0.5 metacritic ratings! haha (Ralle does not care if we do it to greedy corporation anyway hahaha)

Seriously, seems like they need to tell us something, but do not know what. Damage is already done. Oh, did you notice that they are too confident and have too much ego to apologize! They would rather pay millions in punishment rather than give proper apology for this.
    That ,,community manager" speaking of server overload and cinematic... Oh man. Trying to justify weak faulty system in first case and false advertising in second. Well, I do not blame him, he is paid to do this to speak what corporation think. But man 8 posts! he is working from shadows. We could not see him since December! That is disgrace to both Blizzard and him.

7. StormWarriors2

StormWarriors2

Resources:
    Resources:
    That has to be the worst job at blizzard right now, literally a scapegoat for player hatred. That stinks but again at this point I am not surprised how terrible this game turned out to be.

A soulless cash grab. Thats all this game is.

8. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  9. Sparky123

Sparky123

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lmao!

Look at you, climbing the ladder. You did beg them though.

It feels like the devs that cared were working on the game and one day a suit comes in, yells at top of his lungs
    for everyone to pack it up so they rushed and forgot to include these models.

Same here buddy. I've been away from warcraft ever since 1.26 v and I haven't moved on.
    Reforged just confirmed to me that the free updated version of warcraft floating around the net
    are way better and way more feature complete than Warcraft 3: ShatOut

It was half baked alright. Bobby Kotick likes to cook with an open oven you see.

However, you give your "moral" rights. And that is so vague it could mean anything.
    If Blizzard would later clamp on your success with their engine, you have a moral duty
    to help them to steal your ideas and make money off them.

I love things like these. DOTA HQ is a also a fine example of work someone did for free
    which if he/she wanted and gave warcraft a dota 2 / TRUE REFORGED feeling
    even waaaay before any talk of warcraft reforged.

Its also unrealistic to expect someone to catch wind of Bobby Kotick's smelly farts
    before he farts. Only an insider would know how awful the game was, and those that did,
    probably told others around.

THIS! THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER! I HOPE HACKERS PLANT THIS INTO BLIZZARD'S HOME PAGE!

Lets start a kickstarter for this to happen.

Hive did sell some of its pride and dignity to attend Blizzard offices some time ago...
    I doubt that visit didnt come with a price.

1.26 is the golden age of warcraft. Screw bnet. Screw online. You can play with alternate versions of warcraft or install services to connect to others
    to simulate a LAN experience. You don't need Blizzard, you never did. It was convenience, but now not even that is given to you.

This is proof that Blizzard cant and wont say anything of value publicly. They must be forced down, through backlash and losing money.

Want to thank you for your feedback - while we were refusing refunds, banning people... thanks tho!
    As well as your support - we ban you for any reason that further spreads the truth of our piece of shit game
    We are sorry to those who didnt have the experience you wanted - because we lied about the game and sold it under false advertising
    We'd like to share our plans for what's coming next - don't ask questions. just get excited over next product or feature. you sheep!

Each day an undead of Blizzard is sacrificed to keep the age of reforged going.

LET THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUE THEN!
    GINGER ALE AND PITCHFORKS FOR EVERYONE!

This is without a doubt a soulless cash grab.

Not the worst though. That would be the HOTS e-sports cancel and the hearthstone bans.
    This lands in perfectly like a cherry on top... except the cherry is big piece of stinking fucking dogshit!

10. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    How do you mean?

Yeah, wise words.

EXACTLY! I FULL SUPPORT THAT!

Yeah, they behaved just like that... Until angry mob has risen haha

Yeah. Bu to correct myself in case that somebody did not understand me well, I did not complain against KILLCIDE to Ralle. I sent PM to Ralle before KILLCIDE even posted here, because somebody already dragged Ralle into this thread, so I had to prepare man. But he was Okay with it.
    KILLCIDE few minutes ago told me that we can complain and riot against Blizzard, but we should remain civil (not to bash each other as before).
    So yeah. LET THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUE :cgrin:
    They brought this to themselves!

11. StormWarriors2

StormWarriors2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't think there is much to say, at this point I am surprised people would still be angry.

12. Faint.Smile77

Faint.Smile77

Resources:
    Resources:
    people must continue forcing blizzard to clean up his mess. If this case passes by without any action, blizzard will not be the only one who pulled a scam like this. I'm mostly worried about their claim over custom games i really hope it changes since custom games are the only reason WC3R even exists today.

13. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ralle did not express any thoughts on this yet. Please, do not make it look like you're putting opinions in his mouth.

refundcollector.png
    many, many dots...

14. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He did not care to express otherwice he would! If you ask me something and I joke about it or be silent with it or whatever (but I am fully aware of it) what does it mean? Either that Id onot care or I approve. if I am against it I would clearly state it.

Also, Killcide expressed himself too ,,First off, I never said it wasn't allowed. You can create a whole new thread about it if you want. I simply asked you all to not act like kids and bash each other on a thread about Reforged. Do that somewhere else."
    So staff obviously have no problems with this (except bashing each other).

15. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Not so breaking news: On discord 'the blizzard employee'(you know who he is) is defending how good is the chromium based menu they made for Reforged(which drains your ram and not to mention how limited it is) compared to old menu.

16. Venombite

Venombite

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, to me at least, this doesn't make any sense.

Why would they offer refunds now, when it's obvious that the game is a failure? And overpriced. Unless they're imbeciles, which they are not 99,99999999999999%, they are aware that not many people (if any) are going to buy the game now. So why are they refunding it?
    To save some of their image after this fiasco?

I get that this is Blizzard, and that they're not exactely used to these things happening (iirc their every other game untill now was creme de la creme), but still?

17. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey, tell him to bring the Classic Client back.

18. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    If you tell it you get a messge by him 'go to rant' and if you tell it twice you are banned, such a quality moderation isn't it?

19. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    why? he just bought a mount for $60, he's fine with the deal

20. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    They hope that getting refunds will make people calm down a bit and while Blizzard will lose money in the process, the sales numbers for Reforged probably weren't that big, so even if a decent chunk of them get refunded, it's still likely a lower cost than the PR disaster or having to put in money to actually fix the game.

I can't find it, but if that's true then just... wow.