Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Mythic, Jan 28, 2020.

1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Depends on what you want for your work and the money you have for it.

2. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    best for these "friends" to not jump in your bandwagon, the next post after some one calls for peace

did his actions break ToS or CoC?

ignoring those that called for peace, not helpful
    also your revolution of the tyrannical blizzard belongs in the discord rant channel (if you even have the guts to openly speak there)
    as well as any one else who in on your wagon

yes id like this too, especially after some one calls for peace, every piece call ive been silent to some one brings until some one brings something @DrakPanda, or quotes drakpanda

great video, built with in reforged no less, please tell me there will be sequals

i hope tuesday, if theres nothing tuesday every one gonna jump on the bandwagon, or just let the wagon roll into/over blizzard, or offer molotovs to the wagon

3. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    BEGONE from here for once! Just go! Nobody will miss you!
    I did not call anyone, they jumped because you are ignorant and abusive. And pussy! First you provoke people, then complain how is this ,,bandwagon" once they go against you. Typical weakling

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey, didn't know demons practiced dexorcism.

Also, easy with that temper.

5. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Easy with what? Do you see what is he doing all time? He called that people jumped MY BANDWAGON!
    Ask anyone here.
    GUYS DID I EVER SENT MESSAGE TO ANYONE JUMPING MY BANDWAGON?

@DrakPanda you can accuse me all you wish, sometimes you will get respond, sometimes not. But do not dare to do this to those people

6. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Panda.. man I will level with you now. For the sake of all of us (even yours), cut the crap. Fuck Blizzard. They deserve all the hate they get right now. If someone in the food store advertised good chicken meat, and then you got rotten meat and now you have stomach problems you wouldn't be so forgiving to the store now, would you?. How can you be so unambiguous to the whole situation. It's clear as night and day.

I have a feeling this fuels you, and maybe I'm doing wrong by replying, but seriously, you owe them nothing, they're not your family. You're just a customer like the rest of us. If anything, the players are your friends and alike.

Haosis I know you're mad, but please be considerate to his right of free speech. It doesn't matter if he agrees or not, he has the right to stay around. And I didn't say it until now but please also mind your wording, this isn't like you. C'mon man, show him who you really are. Don't fall to this provocation.

7. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Prove him wrong if you must but in a less angry way.

8. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay. He has right to stay but has no right constantly to attack people for no reason.
    Lets prove:
    @knight26 @YourArthas @Sparky123 @Power107 @Alexen
    And rest of you. Did I sent you PMs or whatever asking you to team against him?

9. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    do you see what your wagon is doing?

it called me out for calling deepstrasz a fanantic not bothing to see he called me one first, deepstrasz even noted this not to many posts ago
    (@deepstrasz what was said was all fun and games, i feel no insult or attack from your honest and accurate opionion)

your wagon is attacking me like a corrupt press would vying to get as much publicity as it can

10. Retria

Retria

Resources:
    Resources:
    yawn, you two should have go to pm´s eons ago :)

How about you try it now and when you come to conclusion tell us result :D

11. Shido

Shido

Resources:
    Resources:
    Something known to be like dealing between a demon and a panda.
    (wait is that a kfp3 reference ?)

12. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Gentlemen. Be at peace.
    ^

13. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @deepstrasz so he has right to false claims and attack all he wants? he still considers people ,,my wagon" twisting words and what not without even proof that we teamed against him.
    Honestly, do you believe that I need team against him?

14. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

You're being overdramatic about it. It's an internet forum. You won't get fired because of his claims.
    Besides, you should keep your cool if you want to think and act properly.

15. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Panda, you assume Haosis has manipualted us into teaming against you, as much as I disdain this whole conversation, but it seems Haosis is right. You have a fear of people being against you.
    Let me clarify it once and for all. We (rather, I) are (am) not part of his 'wagon'. We share an opinion on this matter, and your defense towards the recent actions of Blizzard is infuriating, really. But alas, it's your opinion I can respect it (without agreeing), please respect ours.

Again, there are no 'teams' in this matter between you and him. We are stating our individual opinions. As always my criticism is against Blizzard, please don't stand in the way. Or yeah, people might be unforgiving and push you over. This is social interaction 101.

16. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    you were never accused of such

so many little comics/sketches just ran through my head, no words just images of a tangle between a panda and demon

im adhering to this after this post provided no one pokes the bear again (as ive done for the last 3 peace calls)

17. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, I'm tired of this nonsense and since both mine and @Shar Dundred calls for peace have been ignored - it's time to call @Ralle to hopefully settle this.

18. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    no no no
    do not jump into his claim i have never accused such, i did say others join his wagon not he recruited others to his wagon

this is the exact thing thats been going on so much through this whole thing

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you have any issues with the thread when there is no rule breaking, you could unwatch it. Censoring or limiting the freedom of people isn't fair and is not really reasonable in this context.
    I'm saying, this thread should not be locked, not even temporarily.

20. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Panda is stronger than Doom Guard. I tested it before as far I remember. Each of Pandas level 8 are stronger anyway