1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Mythic, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Understand what @DrakPanda ? That Blizzard is banning their own fans from helping other fans save what's left of Warcraft? That company turned only into a money draining machine. Since I already bought my original Warcraft 3 several years ago, why they force me and any other to update to the deforged bullshit? They should've been separated as THEY INITIALLY PROMISED not to ruin the classic when reforged was launched.

2. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Alexen its fine that you dont understand, but you'll have to forgive me for that i dont feel like explaining in this specific setting

3. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I think it is you who should understand what Master Haosis's been saying and anyone else. End of discussion since it is obviously going offtopic.

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Gentlemen, this is leading nowhere.
    Fact is that Reforged did not meet the expectations of people who had expectations and the
    launch did not go smoothly. People are angry at Blizzard about it, some people are angry at
    people getting angry, people attack Blizzard, other people defend Blizzard... It keeps going.

I suggest that all cool off for a bit. I don't think that either side has any chance convincing
    the other side and the last thing we need is a further divided community at this point.

My suggestion is that we wait a bit to see what happens next. The release was clearly rushed,
    yes, and I am as annoyed as many others that features like custom campaigns are currently
    missing but only time will tell where we go from here. Let us see what happens next.

5. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    But he does not realise that he constanly annoys majority by talking nonsense and defending Blizzard without valid arguments. Oh yes and also offending people and name calling.

@Power107 HAHAHAHAHA BLIZZTARDS!!!! That rocks! You just beat them! Blizztards!

Because Blizzard set this up. That is point, I cannot separate those or chose what I want to be.

I told you, I was forced and sent there by those Game Masters.

Yes and that agreement is over as Blizzard turned to be criminal organizations. I wont let criminals telling me what to do, I told you this already.

I paid their product which is not working properly. I am user only to be customer. I am not there like to to talk ,,Is Arthas better than Thrall", I can do it in Hive. I talked with technical support. And got gamemasters.

Yes? I see how it turned out! Banning people, then revolt. Obviously their rules sucks and have lot of holes.

No! it is related! And it is not you who will set up order what is matter, times when Blizzard or its fanatics can order anyone are gone!

Tons of people being decieved and promoted stuff which did not happen in game? Happens all time. Tons of people got banned for helping others get refund? happens all time. I can also use your reverse-psychology as well.

Yeah which is sad.

because he is fanatic.

And here we go. AGAIN!
    Now I ask everyone reading this topic, read this QUOTE, SLOWLY! ,,ALL WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND" and ,,MOST WONT BE WILLING TO LEARN" - he is deeply convinced that he is right and that ALL and MOST are wrong! This is point of all points here.
    As @Alexen pointed out, it is worthless arguing and wasting time on him

6. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    skewed ideas such as this, that are far so much into sacrilege, renews the very ground i stand apon

no one FORCED you to do anything

your both one in the same stop trying to make a point with this, there is none

like a time like ever existed in the first place

if the action break ToS and/or CoC then yes, pretty sure theres something about circumventing blizzards systems in the CoC and the ToS, not the first time people purposely tried to circumvent blizzard and result in a large number of bans both temporary and permanet

now your just reading into things to deeply, and thats not even reverse psychology?

things you are also not guilty of?

i dont see blizzard being an evil overlord to overthrow or treating the situation as revolution to oust a tyrant to be valid arguments either

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  7. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Alexen mind you please repeat him once again did you meant on him or not that it is worthless to argue with?

8. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Alexen apologies i read your name for some one elses (its late) ill amend it promtly

9. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Forget about that. The most important quote in history "The Blizzard that made Reforged is not the Blizzard that made Warcraft"

10. ThinhHo

ThinhHo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Update on my part: Audio files still work. The game now takes mp3, wav and flac. However, its fading in and out function is not working. Furthermore, music list is not working properly. I successfully got my map to work with the intended music. It took me in total almost 6 hours to figure out the music part.

11. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    you dont speak or know spanish at all do you?

12. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Alexen @Power107
    [​IMG]
    This is man who spins words or has no clue what is he talking about.
    he said to @YourArthas that he does not want direct attacks or harassment while he is constantly doing this to others!
    he called deepstarasz fanatic and mentioning for abiding and enforcing site rules, since it is his job!
    That man is just troll and nothing more.

13. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I do know that already, that's why I preferred to stay away from a cyber conflict.

14. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Haosis that was clear when there was never any response to a factual post about the Eula, not being aware of the site he is on (asking what Hive is? Wtf) or ignoring other points. But heck, let people believe what they will - Reforged has been made, it will likely never get the following Wc3 did (just as shown with Sc2 modding) and what could have been a huge support to drive a game sacrificed in what is a sad trend, a hope for easy money instead of the long term profit that Blizzard used to trive on, when people played their games years down the line. Diablo 3 showed signs of this, with many games picking up the slack, but yea.

Also DrakPanda, no free Hongkong had nothing to do with Blizzard announcing a mobile version at blizzcon way before the events that let to the demonstrations in Hongkong. I am just going to assume you already know this, but if you ignorance is actually real, then learning about it might be useful, even if it does not directly influence you.

15. nuck001

nuck001

Resources:
    Resources:
    Most Chinese players don't give a fxxx about which Wc3 version is the official one.They are used to downloading pirate version(earlier than 1.27) to play at multiple 3rd-party platforms.Take a look at the screenshot of our twitch-like site:

douyu_01.jpg
    As you can see,none of our streamers are playing Reforged.Only those who have signed some contracts with Blizzard/Netease are willing to stream Reforged occasionally.Oh by the way,never mind the numbers of our live audience,you know,we Chinese are really good at faking numbers.

On the other hand,Netease Platform,the official agent of Blizzard in mainland China,is still supporting 1.27a with tons of microtransactions.One or two registered companies have been established recently to promote the monetizing of custom maps.So...unfortunately yeah,the new EULA seems like a shxx paper to Chinese players.

16. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    he shares model with Detheroc. sad.

apparently, LemonSky's contract with Blizzard ended in the middle of making models

look at @MasterHaosis and his accomplishments and contributions. What have YOU done for this community @DrakPanda ?

17. maduroman

maduroman

Resources:
    Resources:
    that's ok, just call DrakPanda a shamefull blizzard Shill because that's exactly what he is, look at his posts, there's not a single one were he blames blizzard of anything that's happening just the same old "they'll patch it" mentality that so many complacent idiots have gotten used to when absolutely no company is obliged in any way to do so, even less with blizzard approach of "Just pretend nothing is happening until its gone" to every fuck up they do nowadays

i would defend blizzard if they somehow had earn it, they didn't, this is all the fault of their horrendous mismanagement of resources and just goes to show how out of touch they are that they would think releasing reforged in this current state was even acceptable, Blizzard Shills are the modern era version of Religious Fanatics, that's the best way to describe them honestly

18. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Ardenaso

what im doing here with the community is of no concern of yours since it does not include you in it, thats all you'll get on the matter

ive heard of the things haosis has done here quite a bit actually, however his actions as of late have become unworthy of any merit (as many others have warned me about) or any respect to him being former staff
    he can shape up like a former staff member of hive or he can keep acting like a troll, thats his call to make

19. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm going to second this and ask that we all just take a deep breath and try to calm down. There's no need to be calling each other trolls or arguing who's a part of the "real" community or whatever. You - and I'm talking to BOTH sides of the argument - being mean to one another is neither constructive nor mature. I get that emotions are still high and Reforged is very polarizing, but the last thing the game needs is its fans turning on each other. So please, someone just be smarter and let it go.

20. RagnarokBazil

RagnarokBazil

Resources:
    Resources:

I cant defend blizzard from this No.. not calling them blizzard anymore... This is activision now...

That said.. Shills defend activision and what activision is doing Banning people for just asking a refund.. im sorry panda your in the wrong here.. activision will not fix this and they are god damn scum!