• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III bypass map file size limit. [ver.6]

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Compatible with any version of Warcraft 3 .

Removes map size limit .

Move FixSizeLimit.mix to the folder with Warcraft3 or rename FixSizeLimit.mix into FixSizeLimit.dll and load by means of an injector.

Create in the folder with Warcraft3 the empty file with name "forcefixsizelimit" for completely clean a size limit, but then it will be found by some anti-hack!

Update 2:

• One file for all Warcraft 3 versions!!!!

• Added directly signature search if in the folder with Warcraft3 exists empty file with name "forcefixsizelimit" (BEEP BEEP if signature is found)

Update 3:

• Restoring memory during a game to bypass antihack. [for method2]

Update 4:

• bug fix

source code available https://github.com/Karaulov/War3-SizeLimit-Bypass/

Keywords:
size limit, size, limit
Contents

Warcraft III bypass map file size limit. [ver.6] (Binary)

Reviews
eejin
While the map size limit has been increasing steadily with the latest patches (4->8->128->256MB), this tool might still be useful for the extremely big maps. Right now though with the removal of .mix file loading in version 1.30 the current...
Level 3
Do they have modified any of the game's .dll files? Additional hacks - .mix files in the folder? Internet connection durability?

This could also be a problem with the map itself (to my knowledge), maybe they already have the map, but modified it in World Editor? Correctly naming of maps is also necessary.

No modified .mix files or hacks or game.dll edited files. Just default Wc3 frozen throne 1.26 and they both have the .mix file in war3 folder. It works if i send them the map through skype but they cant download from me.
They have no issues with internet and nothing modified and still kicks them at 100% and when they re-join they start over at 0%

No modified .mix files or hacks or game.dll edited files. Just default Wc3 frozen throne 1.26 and they both have the .mix file in war3 folder. It works if i send them the map through skype but they cant download from me.
They have no issues with internet and nothing modified and still kicks them at 100% and when they re-join they start over at 0%

Do they have the same .mix file in War3 folder? Are you certain? If so, tell them to try without the .mix file. If it doesn't work without the .mix then there is nothing related to this modification.

I can't help you more.

Level 3
Do they have the same .mix file in War3 folder? Are you certain? If so, tell them to try without the .mix file. If it doesn't work without the .mix then there is nothing related to this modification.

I can't help you more.

Ok i guess i have to send my friends the maps then :(

We tried only me having the 1.24 mix file, all having the .mix file, me hosting, him hosting, Nothing work.. It keeps kicking at 100% even when we have WarcraftIII_bsl(124_and_above) in our war3.exe folder

Level 9
New update!

One file for ALL Warcraft 3 versions!!!!

Added directly signature search if in the folder with Warcraft3 exists empty file with name "forcefixsizelimit" ("BEEP" "BEEP" if signature is found)
(without GetFileSize hook)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Works great for me!
though i haven't used it with other players mainly cuz im on bnet and no bot uses this mod, but works great to surpass the limit :D

THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST

5/5

Level 3
Does i have to change forcefilesizelimit file to forcefilesizelimit.mix? and is it necessary? I can join and dl map bigger then 8 and i can also play it. I checked on https://entgaming.net/ and why i have to create a folder and put that file in that. please explain

Last edited:
Level 4
Does i have to change forcefilesizelimit file to forcefilesizelimit.mix? and is it necessary? I can join and dl map bigger then 8 and i can also play it. I checked on https://entgaming.net/ and why i have to create a folder and put that file in that. please explain

I don't think you have to do all that. The only thing that I did was put the GameDll_fix_mapsize_limit_v4.mix file into my Warcraf III directory and it worked. wc3 runs it auto

Level 5
Last edited:
Level 1
I have a little problem with this patch. When map have more than 8MB it auto kick me when i reach 100% (it download 8MB and no more). 2nd problem is that i cant join map 8MB+ from ENT when i saw some players do that. Whats the reason? I need older ver.? I play from b.net, and one of player which recommend me this patch do that too, and he can play at ent 8MB+.

I have a little problem with this patch. When map have more than 8MB it auto kick me when i reach 100% (it download 8MB and no more). 2nd problem is that i cant join map 8MB+ from ENT when i saw some players do that. Whats the reason? I need older ver.? I play from b.net, and one of player which recommend me this patch do that too, and he can play at ent 8MB+.

Have you modified your Warcraft installation? What is your ping? What kind of map are you trying to play? If you can't download it via Battle.Net then do it manually.

Did you install this bypasser correctly? And lastly, what is your War3 ver? Carefully read the installation instructions. Is the map extension ".w3x" ???

Level 1
Have you modified your Warcraft installation?

i dont rly get this question, but if you ask about where i install game then yes. i change that, becouse i have 2 drives, and C is onyly 111GB(i dont need there more becouse its for windows, etc.) when D is 1TB.

What is your ping?

ussually 30-70, but it kick me at LAN too.

What kind of map are you trying to play?

I tryied many maps. New Anime Life Star, SAO Online Realm, and some korean defenses (map file have onyly eng letters). Few minutes ago i noticed i cant dl Anime battle Stadium 3.4g which size didnt exeed 8MB.

If you can't download it via Battle.Net then do it manually.

Problem is i cant find some maps (like SAO online realm), and when i see some map hosted, and i dont have it i wanna join it as fast as possible to get slot, not to search it at net, and lose chance to play it.

Did you install this bypasser correctly?

I think yes. i put "GameDll_fix_mapsize_limit_v4.mix" into warcraft III folder which allow me to play maps 8MB+. I tryed with "forcefixsizelimit" which was in rar which i dwonload from 1st site, but it dont work too.

And lastly, what is your War3 ver?

Its 1.26.0.6401 (latest). If you ask about language its PL.

Is the map extension ".w3x"

yes. its .w3x

i dont rly get this question, but if you ask about where i install game then yes. i change that, becouse i have 2 drives, and C is onyly 111GB(i dont need there more becouse its for windows, etc.) when D is 1TB.

ussually 30-70, but it kick me at LAN too.

I tryied many maps. New Anime Life Star, SAO Online Realm, and some korean defenses (map file have onyly eng letters). Few minutes ago i noticed i cant dl Anime battle Stadium 3.4g which size didnt exeed 8MB.

Problem is i cant find some maps (like SAO online realm), and when i see some map hosted, and i dont have it i wanna join it as fast as possible to get slot, not to search it at net, and lose chance to play it.

I think yes. i put "GameDll_fix_mapsize_limit_v4.mix" into warcraft III folder which allow me to play maps 8MB+. I tryed with "forcefixsizelimit" which was in rar which i dwonload from 1st site, but it dont work too.

Its 1.26.0.6401 (latest). If you ask about language its PL.

yes. its .w3x

Uh.. This raises more questions. Does it work without this mod? Try deleting .mix files and joining hosted games such as Anime battle Stadium 3.4g. If it doesn't work without, then It could be your own related problem which you should fix by reinstalling Warcraft 3.

It works now. Tough Raichu you should simplify the install instructions to : move .mix file into your Warcraft 3 folder. Right now it sounds too complicated and unnecessary. :)

Note: DO NOT USE forcefixsizelimit file, delete it from Warcraft 3 folder, only use the single .mix file. forcefixsizelimit causes Warcraft 3 to crash when loading large sized map if it is in the folder.

Level 3
When i remove forcefixsizelimit folder. I can't download map nor can't join the host if i have no map. But when i create that folder i am good to go i can join download and i can even load. Please explain me the purpose of forcefixsizelimit folder. That forcefixsizelimit file isn't needed i can even join game with just the folder.

Edit : Map which are larger than 8mb.

Level 9
Empty file forcefixsizelimit - activate "memory patch" method. (but it can be detected by Antihack system)

Default bypass method does not allow the to download maps from lobby, bypassing only GetFileSize function. (Only file size checking)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I am confused about this tool. I copied both files in the Warcraft foulder and I was able to play a map over 8MB in BattleNet.

So, what's the issue with this empty file, remove it or not ?

Is it possible to remove this Beep Beep after the first use ? It is quite annoying. Or am I supposed to remove the files from my Warcraft if I don't need them ?

I am confused about this tool. I copied both files in the Warcraft foulder and I was able to play a map over 8MB in BattleNet.

So, what's the issue with this empty file, remove it or not ?

Is it possible to remove this Beep Beep after the first use ? It is quite annoying. Or am I supposed to remove the files from my Warcraft if I don't need them ?

Beep Beep comes from an empty file - forcefixsizelimit. It causes Warcraft 3 to crash if the map is beyond 400 MB or so..

Just for the sake of it, use the .mix file only.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ah alright, thank you A Void.

Anyways, I doubt there are maps with 400MB+ around the BattleNet...

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Eh, if I remove forcefixsizelimit, then I cannot join games over 8MB. Having it in the foulder I can...