• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Reforged File Size Limit Bypasser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So... I know this question may have been asked before, however no matter how much I search the web I only find Warcraft 3 RoC & TFT related answers. I am creating a custom map that uses a lot of imported models for me and a friend to play. (I can't cut down on the amount because I am using all of them. And I have no clue how to compress the file size down since I am new to war3 map creation.) Is there a method to bypass the limit for Reforged, or is it impossible?

Level 19
How fricking huge is your map dood...? Are you sure there is no way to remove some assets and still make it work? With that I mean assets you dont use, portraits, unnecessary parts etc.

Level 3
How fricking huge is your map dood...? Are you sure there is no way to remove some assets and still make it work? With that I mean assets you dont use, portraits, unnecessary parts etc.
The map I'm trying to make is similar to the World of Azeroth map, but only having the Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, and Outland. As I forgot to state in the parentheses I am using all of the assets that I've imported, but I still need to import more for the project. Hence why I need to bypass the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.