• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Do I really have to explain everything step by step?

1. Enemy crosses here.
2. B*tches with spellbook/locust
3. 2 Possiblities: Spellbook - Use Charm
Locust - Use Charm on random guy to CRUSH LIL LOCUST??
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Level 6
definitely Charm.
i could make anyone do what i want. for example, there is one girl from my class who i would like to... nevermind :D
also, could just go to bank and say: please give me 1 000 000 000 US dollars.

PROFIT!!!

charm isn't good weapon in such dirty hands :D

Level 3
Pocket factory. I love the idea of having legions of autonomous robots to do the hard work for me. And they can explode on things that piss me off. xD

Level 3
Build. The ability to instantly materialize foundations and construct entire buildings in seconds by smacking a pickaxe in the same location repeatedly is indeed wondrous.

Level 2
Well, a bit difficult question...
Let me think...
I already have Searing arrows, just have to buy some oil and find matches...
I already have Invisibility, i just need to sit on a chair behind PC and nobody can see me...
I'm also able to cast Frenzy when someone pushes me...
I think i would pick The Spell Book ability, with 12 Spell Books inside it, with 12 Spell Books inside those... So much Spell Books inside just one to have all the spells. If the Spell Book ability was disabled, i would pick the Crow ability, because i love nature, i love fresh wind, and of course i would love to fly.
I hope i didn't kill you by boredom by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.