• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I'm saying there is a good chance.. Blood Elves are no longer part of the Alliance so should become their own race. The Blood Elf units in the Human Alliance should be the High Elves again.

Note: In World Of Warcraft many Alliance units are High Elves. For instance, the Kul Tiras has several High Elf Marines.

No.

For EVERY race in any alliance, there are factions not in that alliance. That does not mean they should remove all presence of a race from it.

There are Blood Elves in the Horde, in the Alliance, in Outland.
There's Trolls, Tauren, Orcs not in the Horde. Do they get their own races? No
There's Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, Elves not in the Alliance. Do they get their own race? No.

There are more Tauren and Dwarves than Blood Elves in Azeroth. Why should Blood Elves get their own playable faction over others?

Level 8
Warcraft I released in 1994

Warcraft II released in 1995

Starcraft I released in 1998

Warcraft III released in 2002

Starcraft II will release in 2008

I predict warcraft IV will release in 2014, when Starcraft II starts to die and the graphics in WOW will start to look cheesy

dates may vary with locations (Japan, NA, SA, EUR)

Blood Elf + Naga Race would proboaly be Illidari. Lets not forget that the Blood Elves on Azeroth aren't Illidari. They have no Naga or Demons in their Faction.

Orcs and Blood Elves might become a race called the Horde.
Humans and Night Elves will become a race called the Alliance.
Blizzard might make a race with Blood Elves, Naga, and Demons called Illidari.
They would keep the Scourge but add new units like Wight and such.
There could be a Forsaken race.
There could be a Burning Legion Race.

Level 9
I don't think Illidan will be coming back to life again.....

Moradin died = he didn't come back
Malganis died = he didn't come back
Cenarius died = he didn't come back
Arthas's Father died = he didn't come back.
Archimonde died = he didn't come back

There are lots of important characters in WC3 that doesn't come back when they die. Illidan coming back to life is just due to popular demand.

In other words, the ressurection business isn't possible in the real WCIII story, just in the game.

ON TOPIC: And we're forgetting about one thing!! The orcs!! If there's gonna be a WC3 then the orcs are gonna have one of the biggest roles in the game besides Alliance. Because the hoarde is now one of the most organized force in WC3 world right now. Perhaps more powerful than Naga or Drainei or BloodElves.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I don't think Illidan will be coming back to life again.....

Moradin died = he didn't come back
Malganis died = he didn't come back
Cenarius died = he didn't come back
Arthas's Father died = he didn't come back.
Archimonde died = he didn't come back

Moradin? I don't remember any character with that name.
Cenarius, he's in the Emerald Dream.
Archimonde, stuck in the Twisting Nether as far as I know.

And additionally, it's not simple to throw races in. The four races are alright as they are, but they are becoming overused, so one new faction would be more than enough.

Level 24
In the English version, his name is Muradin Bronzebeard.

Edit: Wth? That post below mine used to be above it... Why did he delete it?

Level 9
Moradin...u know..the dwarf guy that got killed when Arthas pulled out THE SWORD.
And yeah...Illidan never died before.And I doubt it that he'll come back.
Also, another important guy that didn't come back in WC2-3

Guldan, Uther Lightbringer, etc.

OFF TOPIC: If wc4 will come, the orcs should have archers that are orcs and orc units that are orcs like orc women, orc babies, orc homos, orc lesbians etc. orc orc orc orc orc orc orc!!

ON TOPIC: Warcraft has really made the orcs a lot more popular in the fantasy genre. They'e created a masterpiece on the greenskins.
Whattabout the Fel Orcs!! Woooh!!! Orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc!!

Level 36
... The fact remains, Illidan was PLACED in WoW as a boss, so he has to ressurect like every other boss in the game does.

I imagine though, if WoW gets shut down and WC4 is developed, they will still include Illidan, as technically, you aren't killing him, since boss deaths aren't counted as canon. This is why you can kill Thrall, Kel'Thuzad, Illidan, the Immortal Firelord, and they'll just pop up again later, the lore treats it like they never died.

Level 9
... The fact remains, Illidan was PLACED in WoW as a boss, so he has to ressurect like every other boss in the game does.

I imagine though, if WoW gets shut down and WC4 is developed, they will still include Illidan, as technically, you aren't killing him, since boss deaths aren't counted as canon. This is why you can kill Thrall, Kel'Thuzad, Illidan, the Immortal Firelord, and they'll just pop up again later, the lore treats it like they never died.

Agreed!!!

Level 9
Yeah ur right about that.. I just found out that Illidan didn't die in the final battle between him and Arthas. He was just left motionless in the snow......
or at least wikipedia says so...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illidan

Now about the orcs....Is it just me, or are the people paying less attention to the orcs in Warcraft right now? I've seen a campaign called Rise of the Lich King once, and I was so excited how the orcs would play. But to my dissapointment, the orcs didn't get their part in the battle against Arthas. The only thing that happened was an aftermath scene about them being slaughtered.
Take note that orcs are the main fantasy race to Warcraft....well at least ever since 1 and 2. I think it's time Blizzard pays more attention to them.

Okay people.. Illidan is dead. Akama is Miev's Prison Warden. Akama let Miev go free and together THEY killed Illidan. Just a bunch of random warriors from the Alliance and Horde helped weaken the Illidari forces.

As of Thrall dying. I think his people would want to ressurect him. Him and all of his Shamans. Illidan only helped his Illidari Servants, as I will call them, because he needed protection from Miev, Akama, Kil'Jaeden, and basicly everyone because nobody wants Illidan alive. Well not really.

Kael'thas does not die. I'm pretty sure he teleports or something. Could somebody tell me exactly what happens?

Last edited:
Level 9
I never knew that Thrall was dead? He can't die, he's an orc. He's too cool to die.
One of WC3's best cinematic's was Thrall and Grom's battle against that Pit Fiend dude.
There are lots of orc lovers out there. And I'm pretty sure WC4 would place them in the game as major races still due to popular demand.

EDIT: O GnomeBot BTW, the campaign I've seen was non-canon and made by some guy thru fanfiction.

Oh and I found this out about Kael. When you kill him he falls to the floor and can be looted. BUT this is what happens. Kael shouts out a message to all in Shattrath.
---------------------------------------
Silence descends upon Shattrath
A'dal's thoughts invade your mind
Kael'thas Sunstrider has been defeated by $N and (his/her) allies
The time to strike at the remaining blood elves of Tempest Keep is now. Take arms and let A'dal's song of battle empower you!
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Your monkeys failed to finish the job, naaru! Beaten but alive... The same mistake was not made when we took command of your vessel.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: All for what? Trinkets? You are too late. The preparations have already begun. Soon the master will make his return.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: And there is nothing you or that fool, Illidan, can do to stop me! You have both served me in your own right - unwittingly.
-----------------------------------------

Level 9
Oh and I found this out about Kael. When you kill him he falls to the floor and can be looted. BUT this is what happens. Kael shouts out a message to all in Shattrath.
---------------------------------------
The time to strike at the remaining blood elves of Tempest Keep is now. Take arms and let A'dal's song of battle empower you!
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Your monkeys failed to finish the job, naaru! Beaten but alive... The same mistake was not made when we took command of your vessel.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: All for what? Trinkets? You are too late. The preparations have already begun. Soon the master will make his return.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: And there is nothing you or that fool, Illidan, can do to stop me! You have both served me in your own right - unwittingly.
-----------------------------------------

That's what happening when you give to adventures to do the dirty job... I wonder if there is any connecting between the thousand anonymous masters that can be found in WOW.

Level 3
Well, also i have noticed that gnome_Bot is here and i wondered is it the same exact bot that annoy's everybody to death? coming to there clan channels and etc.... also illidan that's right he didn't die of course against arthas he was only left in the snow on the ground looking like he was dead with his blade in his stomach but he really lived the whole time and he wanted it to happen on purpose so that he could come back and suprise arthas with even more power than before that he could get in the next series and end up killing arthas at some point.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Moradin wasn't the dwarf that died when Arthas pulled out Frostmourne. The only dwarf that died was Muradin, don't remember any other dwarf dying.

And Blizzard will never make orc lesbians and gays, a RTS game is about strategy not those pervert thoughts.

Last edited:
Level 9
And Blizzard will never make orc lesbians and gays, a RTS game is about strategy not those pervert thoughts.
I was talking about the sound system. U know, when u multiple click a unit and he says weird things like...
The Dreadlord being a druglord
The rifleman being an idiot
The sorceress and Jaina being seductive

Yeah Arthas didn't kill Illidan! But he sure kicked his ass!!

Now to more important matters. The orcs!! Is there any chance that a new race of orcs will appear on Warcraft 4? Like black ors maybe?

And how did Illidan die in expansion? As far as I know wikipedia declares him as alive until now.

Level 24
Lol wikipedia... Wikis are horrendously slow. I believe Illidan died in some raid, he was killed by Maiev and Akama, while a large group of players written off as a random horde of mercenaries, weakened him.

Nobody will ressurect Illidan. He has literaly gone insane. Lady Vashj is the only one I could image trying to ressurect Illidan. But most of the other Illidari will proboaly kill Vashj, lol. Kael and his warriors joined the Burning Legion so they wont ressurect him. Kael hates Illidan and keeps saying that Sargeras will return, or "the Master" as he says it...

Edit: This is exactly what he says..

Last edited:
Level 2
Stop whining over Warcraft 4. It's highly doubtful that there will eb any official Warcraft 3 made, but hey, why not let the community make one? The Project Revolution was going on forever in hopes of making a Starcraft 2. Why don't we make a warcraft 4 based on the Starcraft 2 Engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.