• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 2 1/2 TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
nice work guys!

but where is the download? =O

There's no download because it's not ready yet! :p

We were just about to go into testing, actually. Waiting on some art stuff first; once we finish that, we'll begin. If everything goes right, I'll be making an update post by next week, complete with new information on the project; screenshots, music, and a link to our own website with a forum! We'll also be looking for beta testers ;)

We're very excited about the progress we've made. Stay tuned!

I'm just glad I could be of help.

beside the fact that it's me and deolrin that made those models... >.>

I mean, obviously sherlock, it's I and deolrin that are glad that it could be of help :p

just saying.. XD

so yeah, I'm glad you used the SoC team's ressources

Level 9
REGARDLESS of who suggested, created or even thought up the idea of the pack, thank you to the SoC Team for the awesome models. You guys provided the majority of our (non-building) models, so you helped make this project a possibility. Huzzah for high quality models!

P.S. A Troll Berserker model would be cool. *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.