• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Video game wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well yeah, abilities. What's this talk 'bout em' already being made? I don't see any.

Made the three easy ones. :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fireflower.jpg
    Fireflower.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Mushroom.PNG
    Mushroom.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Star.PNG
    Star.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 122
Level 11
Here's hideyoshi ability.
Hideyoshi abillity:
level 1:-battle rage
increase hideyoshi attack +3.last 3 turn
level 4:-stomp
hideyoshi stun the enemy for 2 turn and give 8 damage
level 8:-sunshine
deal 15 damage to the enemy and stun for 2 turn
level 16:-Dragon strike
hideyoshi strike 2 enemy with his weapons,dealing 15 damage and make the enemy bleeding (give 1 damage per turn) for 5 turn
-Weaking
every 5 turn,decrease enemy damage -5 and decrease hideyoshi damage -2
-golden armor
decrease enemy damage -3 if hideyoshi is attacked by the enemy.The enemy damage is turn into normal after attacking hideyoshi.
level 32:-light of healing
every 4 turn,heal hideyoshi hp +10
level 64:-golden power
increase strength,speed,and intelligence +5 per turn.and decrease intelligence cost for using ability from 10 to 6.
sorry for the bad english.i'm feel so sleepy -_-

Level 13
@Jaret, obviously the reason why no one is online when you are, is because we are all sleeping. You are probably wwaaaaayyyy on the other side of the world, but we are closer to each other :p

Level 4
OK, new character:

Name: Jin Kisaragi
Video-game: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Console: PS3
Personality: values nothing, silent, agile, confident
Info:(tl;dr) When Jin was a little boy, he was very dependant on his older brother, Ragna, for affection and constantly pestered him to play with him. He saw his sister Saya as an obstacle of getting his brother's attention and constantly bullied her in retaliation. Eventually, Ragna decided to look after the sickly Saya and distanced himself from Jin, thus increasing his jealousy.It was then Terumi Yuuki entered Jin's life and told him about The Black Beast, that it would be born from Ragna, and that he is destined to destroy it. Deciding that his brother must pay for his ignorance, and to get rid of the obstacle between them, Saya, Jin left Terumi to do as he pleased, including burning the church where they stayed and murdering their caretaker. When Ragna arrived, he only watched in shock as Terumi cut off his arm, and kidnapped Saya. Jin later vanished from Ragna's life, and apparently his memory of that incident was blocked off.
Jin was later adopted to the high-esteemed Kisaragi family. With his talents, he rose up in the ranks of the NOL and was given the Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa, but his other siblings never trusted him, thinking that he only got his ranks due to his adoption. Indeed, Jin himself felt completely empty even after being showered with awards and ranks (which included the stopping of the Ikaruga Civil War). When the rumors of the Grim Reaper arose, Jin felt a sudden urge to meet him, which caused him to abandon his post and head to Kagutsuchi to find out about the Reaper.
Is good? Yes / No
Is hero? Hero / Antihero
Attribute? Powerful / Fast / Intelligent

Level 7
yea... With hakumen it's a little too complicated, but when you learn them, it's so AWESOME! If you're looking for the easiest moves to do, you should pick Taokaka, my personal 3rd position.

Ever played Guilty gear? Well, Jin = Ky Kiske, Ragna = Sol Badguy... But the Guilty gear guys would pawn these characters in no time.

EDIT: WOw, 8 pages. I thought I'll need 2 pages for all the characters :p

Level 7
Read the systems.
Posting would be like writing a book. You explain what happens, and how it happens. Sometimes, you're allowed to control other people's characters, if they let you, or if it is very critical. We will use the IC OOC system, IC means in character, while ooc means out of character. I hope you get it.
EXample:
Plok and Jin went alone on a journey through the forest of monsters. While they're walking, Plok notices that someone's following them....

Level 7
Just maintainin' some discussion here ^^ but I'm glad to see it's somewhat similar to the other RP I was in (don't have a whole lot of experience from RPin' so be patient and give constructive criticism :) )

Ignore the the following if it's written in the systems:
Will the "actors" have designated spawn points (say same place as you revive (like in the castle)) or is it a free choice?

Level 7
Well, I would love to everyone more telling a tale instead of just *I did this action, he dies, whatever*. They should explain the Landscape. I'm planning on adding "stages" too, that is, dungeons. I will make some of them, and make a map for them... This is going to be epic, believe ME. Traps will be included too :D

Level 13
@Jaret, do you think my abilities are ok? Should I change them? Add some? Take some away?

Level 7
Level 13
Well, I though you would have mana or somthing, giving a reason for energy mass / mana recharge, but ok, removed. His last move was supposed to be passive, like for somthing to deal light damage to your killer, just to annoy. And I did change it before to not kill the killer, just deal light damage, but anyway, removed. The only healing move, Medi comp, was only supposed to heal a little health not everything, nearly everyone has a healing move don't they? And cloak, I though it would be good for removing turns from the enemy according to the level of the ability, like having two or three turns in a row, until it runs out, removed. But now what? I don't think there are any more abilities based from his character.

@peper, that move only activates when hes already dead. In the movies, he selfdesructs when he knows hes gonna die, so he can kill his killers, destroy his advanced technoledgy, and die honorably. But I changed it to only deal light damage to them.

EDIT: Oh, I see what going on here, you thought that when I said energy, I meant health. But by energy I really meant mana. But obviously there is no mana, so nevermind. And you might have notised this but, my moves arn't in proper order, and some might not work in the orders they are in. I'll fix that later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.