• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 6
Sure, can you make the Black version of Druid of the Talon (using Furion texture) alongside the Tattoo version of Druid of the Claw (using Night Elf Demon Hunter texture) ? It will fit for the Blackmoon Army aka Watchers army.

Level 28
Can we add Crypt Fiend, Nerubian and Derivatives please?
Just wait. Ujimasa is busy with his college, don't give him other pressure by demanding/posting more request. He said he will do a derivative pack for all models eventually

Obviously someone here doesn't understand...

Last edited:
Level 38
Sorry for double posting but am interested to see them lol
key, here it is. I made also changed textures in other Ujimasas models, for example stormreaver Acolyte, I changed stormreaver to Guldan. It is crazy how can simply change of texture look so epic

Attachments

• DruidoftheTalonFurionRC.mdx
    443.3 KB · Views: 146
Level 28
key, here it is. I made also changed textures in other Ujimasas models, for example stormreaver Acolyte, I changed stormreaver to Guldan. It is crazy how can simply change of texture look so epic
Dude this is e🅱ic, I could use this if you don't mind xD

Yeah, sometimes simply swapping textures really slap man, do the same thing with Ujimasa's Kultiras models that use the Stormreaver texture's and swap them with Guldan's and you will find out how great it is

Level 38
Some changes textures

Aliance models

2021-04-07 (5).png

Guldan texture warlocks
2021-04-07 (2).png

"Greeks"(kultiras changed to Arthas and Uther to Paladin)
2021-04-07 (1).png

Dwarfs(same changes)
2021-04-07 (3).png

Druids
2021-04-07 (6).png

Dude this is e🅱ic, I could use this if you don't mind xD
I am okay with any uses, but I think that one which you should ask for permit is ujimasa himself. After all, this is all his models and all his hours of work just changed by few clicks.

Last edited:
Level 6
Ujimasa, can you do Arthas Menethil version of Blood Mage model using Arthas texture ? It will named as : Arthas Menethil (Paladin Lord) Or even Daelin Proudmoore (King of the Kul Tiras) ? A Kul Tiran version of Blood Mage model seems using Daelin Proudmoore texture.

Level 38
Ujimasa, can you do Arthas Menethil version of Blood Mage model using Arthas texture ? It will named as : Arthas Menethil (Paladin Lord) Or even Daelin Proudmoore (King of the Kul Tiras) ? A Kul Tiran version of Blood Mage model seems using Daelin Proudmoore texture.

Level 20
Hi guys. I had some work done on these models of yours but i need a few more things on them.
On the AlchemistGoblinOgre i had his weapons and glow removed, but the attack-swing effects are still visible; can you remove them for me please? Also i'd need a corpse decay animation for it. And please one more thing: can you swap the alternate tag animations with the normal ones?(i need his "normal" version to be the armored one).
On the ogreoneheadedarmored i only need the corpse decay animation, please. Thanks a lot and SUPERB material as always!

Level 6
Hello. Can you make the Blood Elf version of Arthas Menethil (Blood Elf Paladin) using the Blood Mage texture and Mountain King (Wildhammer with Thalassian Blood Elven Helmets, Shoulderpads, and Legs) ?

Level 28
Hello. Can you make the Blood Elf version of Arthas Menethil (Blood Elf Paladin) using the Blood Mage texture and Mountain King (Wildhammer with Thalassian Blood Elven Helmets, Shoulderpads, and Legs) ?
Dude just search it up, I'm pretty sure someone made a Blood Elf Paladin model

Plus don't keep pestering Ujimasa with this much request dude, even I'm getting slightly annoyed at this point, you wouldn't want that even 0.01% chance of Ujimasa giving up because of how pressuring the amount of requests can be

Plus, as Ujimasa quoted, "THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR REQUESTS". While I'm open to suggestions, I can't guarantee I'm going to do them.

Level 6
Dude just search it up, I'm pretty sure someone made a Blood Elf Paladin model

Plus don't keep pestering Ujimasa with this much request dude, even I'm getting slightly annoyed at this point, you wouldn't want that even 0.01% chance of Ujimasa giving up because of how pressuring the amount of requests can be

Plus, as Ujimasa quoted, "THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR REQUESTS". While I'm open to suggestions, I can't guarantee I'm going to do them.
Thank you. I will stop.

Level 38
and thank you for stop
I already have opened your request, and working on "delivery" so much that I can remade.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm all for helping keep Ujimasa's thread clean, but how exactly do you know he's not just suggesting (rather than requesting)? Just because he didn't use the word "suggest'?

Basically I'd say what he's doing is fine, as long as we all (especially him) understand it's only a suggestion.

Level 34
I'm all for helping keep Ujimasa's thread clean, but how exactly do you know he's not just suggesting (rather than requesting)? Just because he didn't use the word "suggest'?

Basically I'd say what he's doing is fine, as long as we all (especially him) understand it's only a suggestion.
that's sounds fair, but he spams his "suggestions", like, a lot, you should take a look to the thread XD

Level 28

Like stein123 said, it's the amount of requests/suggestions he posted, lol

Think it used to be even more crazy a few months back, like literal wall of text

It's just my opinion, tho he actually does post some really good suggestion sometimes

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I've seen. I'm just not sure it rises to the level of "spam".

But then again it's not my thread. What does Ujimasa think?
There's been massively long posts with outright requests both here and in the Map Discussion thread.
I think those have been removed by now but you can still see them in some quotes.
This is not an attempt to "speak for" Ujimasa, but reading the same person repeat the same request
and adding more and more as time progresses can get annoying when the user in question does not
stop after repeatedly saying that they would, so you cannot really blame people for calling them out
for it.

Anyway, let's end this here, I suggest.

Level 6
There's been massively long posts with outright requests both here and in the Map Discussion thread.
I think those have been removed by now but you can still see them in some quotes.
This is not an attempt to "speak for" Ujimasa, but reading the same person repeat the same request
and adding more and more as time progresses can get annoying when the user in question does not
stop after repeatedly saying that they would, so you cannot really blame people for calling them out
for it.

Anyway, let's end this here, I suggest.
Let's end this here. Thank you.

Level 38
People are free to edit my stuff.
key bro. I wanna ask, you will be okay with that I will here(discussions) attach some that stuff? You know, you said that we can edit it, but that is differ from attach it(yes I know, I am a detailistic turd, but I would rather ask now then have some misunderstandings with you in future)
EDIT: I guess that yes according to reactions -_-

Last edited:
Level 9
damn, once again I'm surprised with the direction you went using the darkspear troll unit models! maybe some more Wretched and Goblins using prosthetics would be good future models! like some sort of lanky variation of the ult of the Goblin Tinker using the Shadow Hunter model and a cobbled together mechanical bird/contraption for the troll Bat rider?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
@Ujimasa Hojo have you ever considered a Wildhammer Dwarf clan faction building set?

I'm theorycrafting with a friend about what would work best (ignoring fully custom models), and we feel like your "Orcish-mesh/Human-texture" buildings are probably the closest thing to the sort of feral-but-still-advanced architecture that the Wildhammer would be known for. (We haven't done a whole lot of WoW trawling yet, but stay tuned).

As an adjustment/alternative, I recently saw you Hunter's Hall, and the thatched roof of the High Elf version strikes me as somehow fitting to those Dwarves as well. I'm not sure, but perhaps some combination?

If nothing else, consider this a Suggestion for a human(dwarven)-skinned version of the Hunter's Hall. ; )

Level 38
Alright guys, here is my newest edit - dragons. I do not know like you, but I think, that several units should not have same textures, because... I do not know, I think that it is just look weird. Why that, I took optimized dragons of Ujimasa, and again just changed texture
And according to me... well, someone maybe would wanting something like that
2021-04-29.png

2021-04-29 (3).png

2021-04-29 (2).png
ň
2021-04-29 (4).png

2021-04-29 (1).png

Attachments

• ElderRedDragon.mdx
    130.6 KB · Views: 62
  • ElderRedDragonV2.mdx
    132 KB · Views: 61
  • RedDragon.mdx
    135.7 KB · Views: 56
  • RedDragonV2.mdx
    130.4 KB · Views: 54
  • RedDragonV3.mdx
    133.3 KB · Views: 59
  • BronzeDragon.mdx
    130.4 KB · Views: 63
  • BronzeDragonV2.mdx
    133.3 KB · Views: 60
  • BronzeDragonV3.mdx
    135.7 KB · Views: 57
  • ElderBronzeDragon.mdx
    132 KB · Views: 60
  • ElderBronzeDragonV2.mdx
    130.8 KB · Views: 54
  • AzureDragon.mdx
    135.4 KB · Views: 49
  • AzureDragonV2.mdx
    133.3 KB · Views: 59
  • AzureDragonV3.mdx
    130.6 KB · Views: 59
  • ElderAzureDragon.mdx
    132.2 KB · Views: 54
  • ElderAzureDragonV2.mdx
    130.8 KB · Views: 50
  • ElderGreenDragon.mdx
    131.7 KB · Views: 54
  • ElderGreenDragonV2.mdx
    130.8 KB · Views: 54
  • GreenDragon.mdx
    133.3 KB · Views: 57
  • GreenDragonV2.mdx
    135.7 KB · Views: 60
  • GreenDragonV3.mdx
    130.6 KB · Views: 60
  • BlackDragon.mdx
    133.1 KB · Views: 54
  • BlackDragonV2.mdx
    135.4 KB · Views: 56
  • BlackDragonV3.mdx
    130.4 KB · Views: 54
  • ElderBlackDragon.mdx
    130.6 KB · Views: 53
  • ElderBlackDragonV2.mdx
    132 KB · Views: 53
Level 34
Alright guys, here is my newest edit - dragons. I do not know like you, but I think, that several units should not have same textures, because... I do not know, I think that it is just look weird. Why that, I took optimized dragons of Ujimasa, and again just changed texture
And according to me... well, someone maybe would wanting something like that
View attachment 378126
View attachment 378132
View attachment 378138ň
View attachment 378144
View attachment 378150
How about some frost wyrm versions too?

Level 17
elder modry drak :D,in any case impresive dragons derivates, i'm sure if it was possible you made nether dragon too, but this one model is complete diferent from others dragons, he simply dont have textures, in case that black32.blp is hard to take as a texture it's just a black cube.

Level 38
How about some frost wyrm versions too?
I tried, but it did not look well. Meh, I will show it, and then I let you have own oponion
EDIT:
2021-04-30.png
2021-04-30 (2).png

As you can see, there are many places that are not filled with texture. Problem is, that shape of texture of Frost Wyrm is totally different from textures of other Dragons. I could change just textures that have same shape. For example
BronzeDragon.JPG
RedDragon.JPG

other example would be a priest and human mage, archamage and bandit mage, captain, bl lietuanant and footman, or Furion and druid of talon, etc. And why that looks this models as they looks. According to me, only good looking model is maybe that Black wyrm, but I do not think that someone would say "it is okay" when i tried post it even as simple resource, fortunetely I do not know how :D
If you want I put them here, but I do not think that these wyrms are useful.

Attachments

• AzureWyrm.mdx
    128.1 KB · Views: 56
  • BlackWyrm.mdx
    128.1 KB · Views: 49
  • BronzeWyrm.mdx
    128.1 KB · Views: 51
  • GreenWyrm.mdx
    128.1 KB · Views: 50
  • RedWyrm.mdx
    128.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 38
Oh no, i meant frost wyrms with different variations like your dragons, not an undead option of them
key, but same problem
2021-04-30 (3).png

Attachments

• FrostV1.mdx
    135.9 KB · Views: 58
  • FrostV2.mdx
    133.6 KB · Views: 62
  • FrostV3.mdx
    131.2 KB · Views: 65
  • FrostElder.mdx
    132.5 KB · Views: 65
  • FrostElderV2.mdx
    131.1 KB · Views: 62
Level 59
Hmm you're right, as a texture swap, it doesn't work, i was thinking more like just geomerging the heads on the regular frost wyrm body, but that's model editing, instead of just a texture swap :c
I think I can geomerge the head of the dragons :grin:
Edit: Here you go! :grin:
Dragon Wyrms.png

Attachments

• AzureDragonWyrmV2.mdx
    128.9 KB · Views: 76
  • BlackDragonWyrmV2.mdx
    126.7 KB · Views: 66
  • BronzeDragonWyrmV2.mdx
    124 KB · Views: 61
  • GreenDragonWyrmV2.mdx
    124.1 KB · Views: 70
  • RedDragonWyrmV2.mdx
    122.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 59
Last edited:
Level 38
Hi, next remake, this time remake of blood elves. I tried, to make own skins, and swap it here. It is not a best, buuut...
2021-05-10.png

Attachments

• AcolyteHighElf.mdx
    88.5 KB · Views: 50
  • ArcherHighElf.mdx
    194.7 KB · Views: 65
  • AssassinHighElf.mdx
    147.6 KB · Views: 41
  • BattlePriestElf.mdx
    129.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DruidoftheClawHighElf.mdx
    337.5 KB · Views: 90
  • DruidoftheTalonHighElf.mdx
    294.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DruidOfTheTalonHighElfHero.mdx
    251.5 KB · Views: 99
  • GeneralHighElfHorse.mdx
    134.7 KB · Views: 100
  • HighElfLyandraSunstrider.mdx
    117.4 KB · Views: 94
  • HighElfWarden.mdx
    124.4 KB · Views: 42
  • HighKnight.mdx
    202.9 KB · Views: 47
  • LieutenantHighElf.mdx
    124.3 KB · Views: 59
  • PriestessOfTheSun.mdx
    102.8 KB · Views: 52
  • RangerArmoredHighElf.mdx
    121.6 KB · Views: 101
  • SpellBreakerHighEelfr.mdx
    229.8 KB · Views: 102
  • SwordsmanHighElf.mdx
    124.5 KB · Views: 60
  • WardenHighElf.mdx
    120.9 KB · Views: 51
  • WarlockHighElf.mdx
    100.2 KB · Views: 50
  • WatcherHighElf.mdx
    201.9 KB · Views: 46
  • HighElfLieutenant1.blp
    94.8 KB · Views: 65
  • HighElfMage.blp
    91.2 KB · Views: 73
  • HighElf-SpellThief.blp
    95.2 KB · Views: 70
  • HighElfLieutenant.blp
    95.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Level 38
Hi, again I made edit, again with my own skins.
2021-05-12 (2).png

Attachments

• 2021-05-12.png
    2021-05-12.png
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • CoopGryphonRider.mdx
    157.8 KB · Views: 41
  • CoopCaptain.mdx
    123.9 KB · Views: 58
  • CoopAxeman.mdx
    109.2 KB · Views: 41
  • CoopCaptain1.blp