Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 10
Hey I made some icons for several Peasants and Militias a few months ago

I didn't do the zombies one because gosh I hated the zombies' texture so much and it's hard to do lol

BTNBanditMilitia.png
BTNBanditPeasant.png
BTNEbonBladeMilitia.png
BTNEbonBladePeasant.png
BTNGilneanMilitia.png
BTNKulTirasMilitia.png
BTNKulTirasPeasant.png
BTNSilverHandMilitia.png
BTNSilverHandPeasant.png

Attachments

• Peasants and Militias.rar
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
  • BTNMilitia.png
    BTNMilitia.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
Level 5
Level 2
Just a few suggestions,

Can you make a basic melee unit for the darkspear trolls? Like, based on a grunt or something. I'm trying to make a playable troll-only race on my map, but without any melee units it's kinda unusable.

Another thing, I think horse-riding footmans would look cool, based on the knights. As in WoW, warcraft 3 knights were portrayed as basic footmans on horses, I think this would be a nice addition to the Knight and derivatives.

Last edited:
Level 10
Hey everyone. This time I made some Rifleman icons. This time most of them are actual recolors because of the same texture they used for the hood except the Undead and Bandit variation. Not sure if the Dark Iron factions should use blue TC or not, seeing how it was used with the Forsaken in Ujimasa's latest project, and Forsaken used blue TC iirc

I wonder if I should create a new thread just for these icons that I recolored for Ujimasa or nah

BTNBanditRifleman.png
BTNDarkIronRifleman.pngBTNEbonBladeRifleman.pngBTNGilneanRifleman.pngBTNKulTirasRifleman.pngBTNSilverHandRifleman.png

Attachments

• Rifleman.rar
    48 KB · Views: 8
Level 5
Hey everyone. This time I made some Rifleman icons. This time most of them are actual recolors because of the same texture they used for the hood except the Undead and Bandit variation. Not sure if the Dark Iron factions should use blue TC or not, seeing how it was used with the Forsaken in Ujimasa's latest project, and Forsaken used blue TC iirc

I wonder if I should create a new thread just for these icons that I recolored for Ujimasa or nah

View attachment 380919View attachment 380920View attachment 380921View attachment 380922View attachment 380923View attachment 380924
I said it again - you are far so good in making of this icons as Ujimasa in making of his models