• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

grunt

A grunt modified a remapped to use a customized Grunt/Beastmaster skin fusion. This is used to represent a Mok'Nathal without it using the beastmaster model. I have recently updated this model, I lowered the shoulder and changed the team color to resemble black war paint, and I fixed a few lines of green here and there. The only problem left is on the portrait in which the helmet has some green on it.

Keywords:
grunt, beast, master, beastmaster, moknathal, mok'
Contents

MokNathal (Model)

MokNathal (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [-] Lack of team color...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[-] Lack of team color downgrades this model slightly.

Level 23
oh you mean the poll where 14 noobs voted? the noobs have spoken on the thread, but the artistic value is the most important ( if you're not a newb )

Wrong. Artists dont use these skins. Map-makers do. If it's useful, make it, submit it. You're just too thick-skulled (oh, ho!) to realize this. And 14 noobs didnt vote on that poll. They were all the best of the best skinners in the community who voted on it. And you know you won't prove me wrong, because you can't.

And by the way.. It's "Mok'nathal", I believe.

PS. And you know your cherished argument, Wormy? About that "Samwise" made these skins? He doesn't. He makes the concept art for the units.

You know why?

I'll tell you why..

BECAUSE SKINNING IS NOT ART. SAMWISE IS AN ARTIST, NOT A SKINNER.

omg wtf bbq pwned. nubcaek. dieplzktx. lol.

Level 7
His 2-pack scares me! *Blink* try making him with a six-pack and bigger kegs. But it is an extremely useful to member to the human tribe. Although it would look better as A night-elf or a troll, (since there is already an undead and orc)

Level 2
Nice one! If you don't mind, I'm gonna use a slightly altered in my D&D map as a Verbeeg giant (gonna make him a little fatter and with smaller teeth/horns on his helmet)...
Very, very nice :)
8/10, would've been a 10/10 if he was a little more ogrish (like, bigger belly, smaller chin and so on)