• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 23
I have idea about orc warlock and Derivatives.
BTNChaosWarlockGreen.png

Orc Warlock with ice troll and dark troll skin, Orc warlock Optimized and Fel Orc Warlock Optimized.

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, I understad you're revamping your line of building models and I was hoping to suggest a few ideas for something akin to a second set of buildings for some of the races. Something akin to a Martial/Magical style for some of the sets if you will.

Gurubashi
  • Retexturing some parts of the Highborne's Citadel with the textures you used for your Gurbashi set as well as replacing the water texture with a blood texture to give it that Aztec vibe to it.
  • Same thing for the Highborne Arcane Protector. Replacing the orb with the Spirit Tower's Crystal but wrapped instead to make it look like a Blood Crystal. And removing its uprooted animations.
  • Maybe the Highborne Arcane Well as well but only replacing the watwr with Blood to turn it into a Blood Well.
  • These could also function as something Zandalri esque as well.
Lordaeron
  • Retexturing the Undead Crypt with elements from the Human Barracks and Arcane Sanctum skins to make a Chapel/Church of sorts.
  • Retexturing the Dalaran Arcane Observatory/Town Hall with the regular Town Hall skin to make a more Magic oriented Lordaeron faction.
Sentinels
  • I understand this has been suggested/requested extensively before but the Gilneas Building set's rooves retextured with the Night Elven Hunter's Hall/Fishing Hut building's roof texture. The one with the purple tiles.
Just some suggestions that popped into mind after seeing the Orc (Blackmoore's Slaves) Building set.

Level 10
Ujimasa, have you considered making Legion themed buildings? Like Argus Legion-esque architecture. The Demon pack doesn't really do the Burning Legion justice. Green and black buildings for a Legion race would be awesome.

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, Regarding the revamp of the old Gilneas Forge into the Worgen Den, is it possible to still have the former design up with the other variations on the Thieves' Guild and Derivatives? Or will a new Gilneas Forge be made in the future?

Also, is there a possibility of you making some Zandalari unit models? By using Heinver's Zandalari High Priest skin, sir?

Level 60
Hey Ujimasa, what were the latest changes to the BMage pack about?

Just added the videos.

If I'm not mistaken, it was just the video preview of the Kirin Tor Warmage?

Edit: @Ujimasa Hojo, just a suggestion sir.

But would you consider doing an Orcish version of the Undead Temple of the Damned to emulate Warcraft 2's Temple of the Damned?

The Warcraft 2 Temple of the Damned is too different from the Warcraft 3 Undead one though.

@Ujimasa Hojo, Regarding the revamp of the old Gilneas Forge into the Worgen Den, is it possible to still have the former design up with the other variations on the Thieves' Guild and Derivatives? Or will a new Gilneas Forge be made in the future?

Also, is there a possibility of you making some Zandalari unit models? By using Heinver's Zandalari High Priest skin, sir?

For the Gilneans, I'm planning on just going with the Lumber Mill and Blacksmith for upgrades. The whole idea of the Thieve's guild is that the real base in inside the tree and not the ruined house and this idea kinda fits Worgen.

As for Heinver's Zandalari skin, I've though about it. But I'm afraid it's not enough to spread out among the different troll units.

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, then maybe perhaps just the Temple of the Damned wrapped with the Orc Barracks and Great Hall skins for the base structure while the skull having the sacrifical altar skull skin, for a more Fel and Arcane oriented spellcaster building? Instead of just having the Spirit Lodge be the default spellcaster building even for the Old Horde, Like in your Desolation series for example.

Not an exact emulation per se but something to pay homage to the warcraft 2 one in warcraft 3.

Edit: and by the off chance that you're free and inspired to do so, a Bandit Footman and a Footman Bandit?
Like the Footman model wrapped with the Bandit skin and vice versa. ^^

Last edited:
Level 3
really loving the stuff you've done for the tauren! can't wait to see more of your work! ;o;

any plans on doing a riderless version of the rylak model? also maybe some optimized versions of the riderless wyvern/windrider models?

Last edited:
Level 24
Hey i was trying to use the Harpy (Optimized) model for my map Warcraft Royale, because i saw it had ground based animations as well.
Now the harpy model by itself is just incredibly small, it's not anywhere consistent with other unit model sizes.
So when you use those models ingame and scale them up to normal sizes, buffs and effects applied to the unit become huge.
I'm using it for a hero, which means i have to scale it up by 2.0 to keep it consistent with other heroes.
So i've made attempts myself to fix it and i've also made requests to upscale the model by 200%.
However upscaling always comes with so many issues, crooked feet, things just look off.
General Frank managed to come through with an upscale edit for me, but it doesn't fix the health bar.
Do you think you could help me raise the health bar?

Attachments

• HarpyV2.03_Edit_004.mdx
    141.8 KB · Views: 119
Level 60
Hey i was trying to use the Harpy (Optimized) model for my map Warcraft Royale, because i saw it had ground based animations as well.
Now the harpy model by itself is just incredibly small, it's not anywhere consistent with other unit model sizes.
So when you use those models ingame and scale them up to normal sizes, buffs and effects applied to the unit become huge.
I'm using it for a hero, which means i have to scale it up by 2.0 to keep it consistent with other heroes.
So i've made attempts myself to fix it and i've also made requests to upscale the model by 200%.
However upscaling always comes with so many issues, crooked feet, things just look off.
General Frank managed to come through with an upscale edit for me, but it doesn't fix the health bar.
Do you think you could help me raise the health bar?

Something to do with the extents. Using the magos editor, try going to Edit > Model Properties > Double the values for the extents.

Level 9
Is there a possibility of you making more Dwarven models in the future? Like Dwarven Footmen and Peasants? And by extension some Earthen/Titanforged units using Chen's Titanforged skin? Like for the Mortar Team for example.

And maybe some Pandaren units as well based of off the Tuskarr mesh replaced with the any of the Brewmaster's heads? Like a Grunt with the Earth skin, another Spellcaster with the Fire skin and a Spearthrower with the Storm skin?

And regarding Heinver's Zandalari skin, maybe just 2 Hero models? The masked Shadow Hunter and the Demon Hunter without the demon form meshes maybe? For some sort pf Chieftain Hero.
@Ujimasa Hojo, sir.

Level 60
i saw the abo variations pop up in the resource section. ya think you can do the regular/magi ogre 'abo' that's without the tiny third arm. and also maybe the 'goblin alchemist' ogre one

edit: of course, both with evenly-thick legs :b

Somebody did the opposite and tried the Abomination texture on the Ogre model. I could try the opposite.

Level 9
Just posting some suggestions that came to mind! You can pay no mind to this, sir. ^^

• A Pandaren Temple based off of the Temple of the Damned mesh. The mesh, at least from how I see it, could function the eastern styled architecture of the Pandaren (like if you squint enough you could kinda see a small courtyard surrounded by walls!)
  • Maybe frankensteining a variation of the Brewmaster head onto the Bandit mesh to make a sort of Pandaren footman, and instead of an axe or a sword he'll a club of sorts. To make them look like a conscripted farmer of the Mogu.
  • And when you eventually spruce up your Tavern and Derivatives, maybe an Ironforge and Pandaren brewery of sorts could be made as well?
  • Maybe frankenstein the head of the forgotten one lurker(?) Head onto the Orc Cultist body and just replace the Red warlock skin for the Violet one to make a corrupted Kul Tiran Acolyte of sorts?

Level 9
Just another suggestion!

Revamping your old Worgen Druid of the Claw by rewrapping it in the same manner as your Gilneas Rifleman, Gilneas Mage and Gilneas Peasant? Like the chest, arms and pants wrapped with the Blood Elf Priest texture, while the gloves, shoulderpads and boots are wrapped with the Proudmoore texture, sir!

Level 34
I havent seen any project using a whole set of textured creeps nor a full kids army, yet here we are X'D, i have a set of night elf buildings in my collection, including some towers, but i think that the OWT retextured as a NE building would be perfect, but i didn't know that you only made your resources only for projects :peasant-work-work: