• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Qiraji

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.

The Qiraji. An evil and mysterious species of insects.

Yes, this is my first time participating in this competition.

Hope you like these bugs.

265743-f538f5cb6b5737a439d2f3969cfb7071.png

Battle Guard
265742-ac6f7547129377ffd0518440fd8096f8.gif

Anubisath

265744-ec89fd9ffb3dad44b502930db2cf0034.gif

Wasp
265745-5191cb590784b462bf6102e161ff901f.gif

Gladiator
265746-6fa204b166651e63564ad3bfb1256ed7.gif

Warrior
265747-e73580f6ce6b8c8ed509c1e06090df42.gif

The prophet
265748-f94aed3b73fb7468836439f299b2a352.gif
Contents

Anubisath (Model)

Anubisath_icon (Icon)

Anubisath_Portrait (Model)

Battle Guard (Model)

Battle Guard_icon (Icon)

Battle Guard_Portrait (Model)

Gladiator (Model)

Gladiator_icon (Icon)

Gladiator_Portrait (Model)

The prophet (Model)

The prophet_icon (Icon)

The prophet_Portrait (Model)

Warrior (Model)

Warrior_icon (Icon)

Warrior_Portrait (Model)

Wasp (Model)

Wasp_icon (Icon)

Wasp_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
They didn't put the notes in the results, so please refer to my pastebin for more details Address the numerous issues. Make their bodies sink a bit further down to the ground on Decay, and have their bodies compressed down. AWAITING UPDATE until...
Level 21
Awesome job there!
I always loved the Qiraji race in Warcraft...

Not a big fan of the creepy insects, but I do like the nice ones and what not...
But still this would be handy if someone wants to do the places in Warcraft, and even have other stuff too...

This is the best awesome creation of the Qiraji ever. I can't wait to see the War of the shifting sands custom campaigns from these guys.
There is a terrific person who is capable of doing this if he ever feels the desire to do so - the Book of Nightmares (P.S. a long time ago the name was Hush).

He created a stunningly incredible Qiraji and Silithid campaign, almost every new version was like a different interpretation of the Qiraji and Silithid and every version was awesome (but that was with the SD models)

@Rukhmar
Look at this, it's amazing, but Hearthstone implemented an early concept art of the qiraji, and now it seems that they will first be canon for HS - and then they will definitely appear in WoW

Maybe this could be a chance to implement his model sometime in the future xD

I think if we consider such a Qiraji Prophet as canon - then it turns out that this is the same Qiraji individual as the Gladiator - but who decided not to be a warrior but a Prophet, but also grew pincers on his back like a K'thraxi like General Vezax from Ulduar :О
1692809859864.png
1692809906344.png

Level 18
This is the best awesome creation of the Qiraji ever. I can't wait to see the War of the shifting sands custom campaigns from these guys.
Yes, I once thought about customizing War of the Shifting Sands, but it was obvious that it would require a lot of time, so I gave up. :vw_death:

Before I forget too the Obsidian Statue and Destroyer would be perfect too for the Qiraji Forces...
Yes, it is. The Qiraji should have more types of units, and perhaps I will supplement this faction in my future plans. But their architectural style make me headache.
@Rukhmar
Look at this, it's amazing, but Hearthstone implemented an early concept art of the qiraji, and now it seems that they will first be canon for HS - and then they will definitely appear in WoW

Maybe this could be a chance to implement his model sometime in the future xD

I think if we consider such a Qiraji Prophet as canon - then it turns out that this is the same Qiraji individual as the Gladiator - but who decided not to be a warrior but a Prophet, but also grew pincers on his back like a K'thraxi like General Vezax from Ulduar :О
View attachment 446065View attachment 446066
I have seen this image before, which looks more like a Faceless ones with an insect like appearance. I will try to create it. Perhaps it will serve as a heroic unit.:razz:

Level 6
Well done... Super job.

Do you plan to do the twins emperors ''class'' ? At least one model usable for both of them.
Well, they only differ in color pattern, not shape, so it'd just be a different texture for each. That and choice of weapon, I guess.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
They didn't put the notes in the results, so please refer to my pastebin for more details

Address the numerous issues. Make their bodies sink a bit further down to the ground on Decay, and have their bodies compressed down.

AWAITING UPDATE until they're resolved.

For extra suggestions: Add Stand/Spell Channel to the Battle Guard.

Level 23