• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Model Idea: Qiraji (Concept Art Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm just throwing up an idea for a unit to all the modelers/animators out there. A qiraji as shown in some concept art by Samwise. I have also included an attachment below which is this concept art I found on WoWWiki, which in my opinion is pretty cool looking compared to the finalized qiraji that are depicted in WoW.

Could be a hero, could not be a hero. Just would prefer it not to have the glow though. But that's up to you.

This is kind of a request and kind of not. More so a curiosity I would say. :wink:

Attachments

• Qiraji.jpg
    Qiraji.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4,360
Level 3
:hohum: Well... since I've decidedly changed current projects, I'm not really in any need of this resource I sort-of requested here, but the idea and challenge of creating this model for the rest of the community is still there if anyone wishes to take it up as their own, please feel free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.