• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

as the day of my concept suggestion for League of Legends approaches, I would like someone to help me with the champion's splash art. Originally, I wanted to request full art, but since you have better things to do, I pretty much created the main layout and what I need are the following:

• Modify the model's image a bit, so that it blends well with the background. Modifications include softening the edges, decrease its intensity and making it look like actual art.

• Implement a teleportation device.

• Downward motion to depict high speed.

• Other modifications you'd be willing to do.

(File formats can be given for either GIMP or Photoshop.)

• I need someone who is: experienced with concept art, willing to take this seriously and to work in a pre-defined timeframe and creative.

• You are more than welcome to draw the model from scratch, if you feel like it.

Please, let me know and thanks everyone for your attention :)

ty4.png

Credits to Suselishe for the model!

Status
Not open for further replies.