• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Concept Art for Shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Hi, i don't know if someone ever takes a look at my signature and clicks on the Shattered official website link but that is somekind of "project" i have been working on for fun.

Now i thought it would be a lot easier for people to understand the world and it's environment if somebody could make concept art for me. Probably someone who is bored and wants to feel like he's doing something usefull or just wants to keep drawing things and has nothing to do atm.

Anyways, is there someone who wants to help me?

Here is the website

Btw don't worry about crappy grammar, things that sound a bit strange or any kind of error. I'm planning to redo a whole lot of stuff.

Hey, The_wand_mirror. I would just like to say, that many of your ideas (although they may be cool) are somewhat unoriginal. But I would like to say that you have put a lot of work in your project, and I will probably pitch in with a couple of artworks. They probably won't be full colored and photoshoppiedness, but probably sketches. Right now, I am doing artwork for one of my buddies, so that's eating up a lot of my time. Will pencil and pen sketches be ok?

Level 27
Hey, The_wand_mirror. I would just like to say, that many of your ideas (although they may be cool) are somewhat unoriginal. But I would like to say that you have put a lot of work in your project, and I will probably pitch in with a couple of artworks. They probably won't be full colored and photoshoppiedness, but probably sketches. Right now, I am doing artwork for one of my buddies, so that's eating up a lot of my time. Will pencil and pen sketches be ok?

Unoriginal ...

Their like ... ftw original.

But sure pencil and pen sketches are just the things i wanted ^^

And well if you mean the races... it's a bit up to you if you're planning on making some concept art from them wether their appereance will be original or not =p

As for the names, like the Ancients... i said in the first post i'm going to redo a lot so also that name will be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.