• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New World (Official Thread..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I like the story line and the features,
but i agree with catchya, you need to make the terrain a bit more interesting.
For the terrain you should look on the new Gaia's Redemption RPG and see how high quality theirs is and at least aim for that sort of quality using custom models.
I also recommend looking at the terraining tutorials in the Tutorials part of the forum :).

-pRo

Level 14
I have played it, it's great, but requires too much teamwork, and it's impossible to get a proper team.
Plus, umm, dude, you agree with Catch_Ya? Catch_Ya said somethin? :O

But well, the terrainer's unactive, so... >.>
We're stuck, h0l'/ shit.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Even if i am a brainstormer, i can help with that. AND YOUR NOT RESPONDING ON SKYPE ><

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Never! I need the updated map, and i do suck at open fields.

Level 2
If you still need help with ideas, I'm willing to help. I specialize in evil stuff though just to give you a heads up. ex evil chars + evil spells.

Level 14
You can help with boss spell ideas? Anyways, I don't really think this is still alive. Most members (actually, all members) lost interest.. =/ Besides me.. Or have exams, etc.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I haven't seen herian in a while...he's been engrossed in TDP

Level 14
I can't...
Handle this.
Sorry.
Too much people lost interest (actually, everyone. Maybe without counting Dead-Man-Walking, but my computer's screen no more works, so I cannot send him the map!)
So, sorry, let it go. though, when my comp's screen will be fixed, I'll start a secret project with a really organized team (Cyber, you know about it... The campaign.)
When it'll be almost ready (At least 4-5 stages for BETA) I will post it directly with everything.
Again, sorry everyone. I can't handle this alone.

Level 16
I can't...
Handle this.
Sorry.
Too much people lost interest (actually, everyone. Maybe without counting Dead-Man-Walking, but my computer's screen no more works, so I cannot send him the map!)
So, sorry, let it go. though, when my comp's screen will be fixed, I'll start a secret project with a really organized team (Cyber, you know about it... The campaign.)
When it'll be almost ready (At least 4-5 stages for BETA) I will post it directly with everything.
Again, sorry everyone. I can't handle this alone.
Oh my. D:
I actually still has the Map.
I just forgot to Copy it to my Flash Disk. It's in my Laptop.
I'm sorry for everything too, buddy.
When you need some help on your campaign, ask me after 16th of June. I can help as much as I want starting from that day.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

The project has been canceled. Please read before posting -_-

Level 14
Well, yeah.
The thread will be closed soon.
Dead man Walking, thanks.
I will work on the campaign in July a lot. I got exams 23 June... So July = Start of Raven : Crowd of the.. Oops! Revealed! Damn...

Level 14
OKAY! NAH!
I.. Can walk on water I can fly - No wait, I... Can work on the map alone!
Actually, with Fan!
I found the map in my warcraft III repertory :D so I'll work on it again! Other members or not, I DON'T CARE!
Fan will help me, and as long as we're at least two, the project will get done.
Anyways, in the ALPHA, there will be few heroes, few items (60), two or three dungeons, the Starter quests, NPC Interaction System, Bet on horses system, and um... Monsters? :p
I don't know what else should be in there.
Here are the heroes done 100% :
Brain Hacker and Moon Servant(name to be probably renamed to Moon Disciple.)
And the hero(es) I'm working on :
Crystal Ranger

Last edited:
Level 14
I've almost completed the Crystal Ranger.
The ultimate (the hardest work) is done. Only few finalizing touches here and there and testing.
The other 3 spells aren't made yet, but they are simple.
The model is being made by Fan. :D
Oh, also, a note :
It's no more that shitty name there (A production by --- Iduknowatstudios). Cyber, me, Fan, whoever wants to join, the NetherCraft entertainment team. =D
Anyways, anyone here wants to help terraining? Both of us aren't motivated for that.
And don't worry, guys, it's holidays, I won't stop from making the map =)

Level 14
Well, Illidan_Hunter thought that "Dark Angel" fails. So yeah, NetherCraft. (Seems like he's a fan of the Nether. He always uses that. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.