• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The New World (Official Thread..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ill just tell you my idea lol
Name: Abbadon
The God Of Truth, Can Summon Minions From The Depths Of Hell Master Of Fire And Chaos The God Of Truth was imprisoned by the gods after he tried to take over the world
Abilities:
Summon Demons
fire nova
rain of fire
Word Of Truth: Aoe Stuns Enemys And Self Heals For ---
Word Of Truth is ultimate
you could use it if your doin bosses or heros like this (probly bosses)
Model Pit Lord (Scale Value :1.50 Red:255, Green:100, Blue:100)is bout right if your goin to use this idea :)
you can change the skills but word of truth is good for this boss and if you change his other skills make them evil or fire related if you use this idea that is :)

Level 2
If any of you have ideas for heroes, send me a PM or comment on the hero suggestion thread. I will consider them and possibly make them =)

Level 14
Well kinda don't know.
Anyways, thanks to bluesoda, the map is going fast. Cyber& DarkAngel, please get Skype -.-" all the team got it besides you D:

Level 14
f41lzor!
Well, yeah you got Skype..
Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? (This was the conversation we were saying in Skype.)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

It rejected you. I'm sorry it didn't work out. -Pats back-

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

1 - I have 800 Posts
2 - About 650 aren't even worth mentioning
3 - I'm shocked too.

Level 14
One hero left. Quests won't be implemented in ALPHA. Nothing 'bout terrain from poffo, he hasn't been online.. In May it probably is gonna be released..

Level 14
Well, Cyber, if you talk with poffo, tell him that if he made the jungle, he should finish the whole terrain before doing dungeon terrains. It'd be faster.
Anyways, I'll be away for like an hour, but maybe still talking. See ya, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.