• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The New World (Official Thread..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Another Hero, taken from WCRPG.

Name: Auradin
Type: Tank. Both Buffer and De-Buffer
Info: Paladin that focuses his power on Auras
Skills (All Positive Effects Applies on Allies. All Negative Effects Applies on Enemies):
1. Either Holy Light or Divine Shield. Pick one.
2. Devotion Aura of Judgement (Devotion Aura + Armor-Reducing Aura)
3. Bravery Aura of Wrath (Endurance Aura + Speed-Reducing Aura)
4. Holy Aura of The Crusader (Command Aura + Extra Health Regen Aura + Brilliance Aura + The Negative Effects of the Other Effects)

Yes. His Skills are Made-Up.

Level 14
Dead man walking, taken from what :O?
Well, his spells are kinda just auras, so his fun factor would be 0/10 lol.

Level 14
Oh, by the way.. I've planned something yesterday, with mast3r13orn and poffo.
And it is.. The "secret plans" I told about..
The Fourth Dimension

When the Moon hits the Sun, a new dimension will be born..
In space, stars will become dust.
Planets will become worlds.
Moon will engulf in fires of chaos..
And shall the sun disappear.
Welcome, to the fourth dimension.

The "fourth dimension" will be a kind of "dimension" where the two worlds (The new World, and World of Immortals [This]) will exist. This means, both the ORPGs,( that are now made by : World of Immortals : Me and Mast3r13orn. This one : Me, Mast3r13orn, poffo and haxel96(which is kinda inactive these days) ) will run aside, both the BETAs will be launched at the same time (approximatively), the statistics of the heroes will be almost the same/ THE SAME (not the same heroes, though), items will have the same stats and there will be the same tiers (Common, 1,2,3,4,5, Legendary, Unique and Demonic.). Also, one other map will be added one the betas will be fully done and the official versions released : Portal Of Dimensions. This map will have the most powerful bosses. It will have, instead of 8 players, 12 players. Players from both the RPGs will be able to play there, together. In those dungeons, you can have the best gears (dimension-wide [on both ORPGs. :p] ) but they will give you a hard (and entertaining) time.

Level 14
Yes, but it doesn't work. Plus, if you get Skype, all the team could talk chat in one program. (Poffo, me, mast3r13orn, haxel and you)

Level 14
The map is going good ! In like two weeks or something like that, a BETA/ALPHA will be out!

Level 14
I'll keep you informed of what is happening. I've almost finished the ultimate of the "_ _".(I'm keeping classes surprises until all the classes are done.)

Level 14
Okay, it works. I'll just add more touches here and there. I shall make ultimates for all the heroes to give you screenshots fast&furious.

Level 9
Dunno if this does really matther, but I have an ideea for a race from 'The New World':
The Grolorack:
The Grolorack are a wolf-human kind of creatures that live in the deep caves of the mountains. Although they are not very inteligent, they use dark magic and they pray to an old Titan known as 'Zarrakar'. Zarrakar is a very powerful demon of the underworld which rarely shows his face to the surface. Although that, he gives powerful dark magics to the Crolorack creatures. The Crolorack creatures are located in a great number of tribes located all over the world. Zarrakar's favorite tribe is Darkcrown. Legends says that Darkcrown Tribe lives in both the underworld and surface and it is the most powerful of all tribes. Due to their hunger of power and land, the tribes are fighting each other in every day. They are also fighting the wreches Nekralians and any creature that stays in their way.

If you use this race, I suggest you should use the 'werewolfs' and 'worgens' models and as Zarrakar I suggest you should use this (with some fire effects) or this since they both look awesome and I think they would fit for an 'underworld demon'.

PS: Sorry for my bad spelling.

Level 14
Cool thing. It could be a good addition to the ranks of the Nekral races.Thanks dude ^_^

PS: np for the spelling.

Level 8
Wow... Just found this thread and I'm pretty happy of what I've found. Reminds me of old raiding back in AC/EQ skills/strats ah! Can't wait will definitely be fun, and will cause a lot of stress figuring out strats =)

Good luck man.

Level 14
Wow... Just found this thread and I'm pretty happy of what I've found. Reminds me of old raiding back in AC/EQ skills/strats ah! Can't wait will definitely be fun, and will cause a lot of stress figuring out strats =)

Good luck man.

Hey,
firstly, thanks for the positive comment!
AC = ? EQ = ? I know AQ, that's all. (Adventure Quest, but nothing like this :D)
We (the team) will do our best to not disappoint you. Thanks again for the comment!

Level 14
Lol. Okay.

EDIT :
I shall now tell about one of the classes I'm making.
And with this, you can have this as an example for making hero ideas. I still need ideas for a Damage-dealing caster ; A summoner and a tank. Please, I'll need them if you want the BETA to come soon :D

Name: Crystal Apprentice - Tral'Shalar
Element: Ice/Crystal
Special notes: The Crystal Apprentice is one of the 6 beta heroes.
Story(Optional, I can make stories myself.): The crystal element was, long ago, forbidden to all heroes. Because the one who uses this element, will have uncontrollable power.
Crystal Apprentices, though, stole the Parchment of Elements. They used it to learn the ways of the crystal. They mastered it.
Tral'Shalar is now the only remaining Crystal Apprentice, because all the others have fallen... In the apocalypse.
Now he seeks to kill the Crystal Queen, and free the forbidden element for everyone to use.
Model file: If I start skinning, I shall edit some model to make it good for this. Otherwise I'll use the normal elven ranger model.
Model size(means the scale, not the size of the model!!): Normal.
Ranged or melee? (Yes, spellcasters can be melee.): Ranged.
Role in group: Damage dealer.
Your note (yeah, just note yourself. :D) 8/10. :p

Spells :

Spell One(regular spells won't be triggered, sorry! Only ultimates will.) : Ice Aura
Description : The ice Aura enhances the nearby allies' ranged weapons, thus giving them higher range.
Stats : gives higher range.

Spell Two : Crystal Shot
Description : The user launches a stunning shot on an enemy to stun him.
Stats : Stuns an enemy. Deals NO damage.

Spell Three : Divide Arrow
Description : The next three hits the Crystal Apprentice launches will have the Multishot effect.
Stats : Multishot for the next three hits.

Ultimate Spell : Crystal Insanity
Description : The Crystal apprentice creates many crystals scattered around him. After some seconds, the crystals explode dealing damage to everyone near the crystals. They may also effect allies and the caster!
Stats : (Ultimates should be triggered. Thanks. Even if it's just a "deal damage to all units around, it'll be good. Yet most ultimates are AoE ultimates, so, if you can think of single-target ultimates, it'd be cooler! [Best ultimates are mostly AoE though :D, so you're free]) Creates and scatters crystals around the hero. After some seconds, they explode dealing damage.

Last edited:
Level 14
Bump!
I'm almost done with the NPC Interacting system and the "Bet On Horse Races" system.
I'll try screenshoting the whole things and show them when I'm done!
I'll also try contacting haxel96 (hero maker) one last time, if he does not start doing the heroes, the hero making slot will be open.(Yes, he did not make any hero yet, so he's slowing the beta release.)
Also, we'll need someone good enough at making forums! (Not freeforums etc, real forums. We've tried freeforums, but it looks.... Bad.) You can use anything, just need a forum, a good one.

~Herian

Level 14
Update : A sad one...
Haxel96's slot has been opened. Luckily, it has been taken by mast3r13orn.He was too much inactive. And didn't get on for a week :/

Level 14
It seems like not much interest is shown in this.. Maybe is it because my other map failed..? :( Ppl! We need you!

Level 14
Starting a mini-poll!
What do you prefer about bosses:
[ ] Launch spells randomly
[ ] Launch spells depending on health (Meh, basic as damned hells)
[ ] Launch spells depending on what buffs he got
[ ] Launch spells depending on what buffs he got. If he doesn't have any buff, he will just cast randomly (Best one I'd say, needs a lot of teamwork, experience, pre-strategies and fast thinking)

I leave the choice to you!

Level 8
They should be set to do things like in actual raid strategies for games.

Such as you're fighting a boss that despawns and does random AoE's while guards run in and attack the group every time he loses 20% of his health. The wave of guards become stronger and have more numbers each time. The AoE's will become bigger and continue to do the same damage.

Tank has to keep the boss away from everyone else due to his big cleaving attack.

The boss has to be kited at 20% and damaged by mages because he starts to steal health in an AoE life drain. Getting him up to 100% easily if you let him drain.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

[Ticked] Launch spells depending on what buffs he got. If he doesn't have any buff, he will just cast randomly (Best one I'd say, needs a lot of teamwork, experience, pre-strategies and fast thinking)

Sorry for being inactive! Been Busy xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.