• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New World (Official Thread..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well I didn't understand it. And the Magical Knights are meant to give special rare quests, or to give quests like "challenge the magical knight". Some magical knights only appear after a quest is done.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Oh, didn't know that, but you could still make a boss like that ^^

Level 14
I'll tell you the name of one of the high level bosses. He's epicly epic. Name : Energy Elemental Lord
Try figuring out which dungeon it will be, tomorrow you'll know ;)
Note : it'll be like one of the campaign maps with Lich King arthas.

UPDATE : ADDED ONE MORE BOSS, REVEALING... THE FAMOUS BROTHERS... Sikezel and Sekizel!

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Get the Potato Chip Boss ^^

More Ideas =D:

Spirit Reaper (Boss) - You lose life over time when standing near this boss and he can also make you take 5% of the damage he takes. Spirit reaper can instantly kill you if your life goes behind 10%. Healers are essential.

Volcanus, The Magma Lord (Boss) - Pretty generic boss, You fight Volcanus in a volcano dungeon which spits out fire every now and then, if you are hit by the fire spurts you are severely damaged and stunned, the fire spurts are relevantly slow and easy to dodge. This dungeon requires excellent teamwork and mobility because you must dodge the spurts and fight the Magma lord at the same time. After you get him down to 15% HP, he will appear at the top of the volcano with 5 fire wards in front of him. He cannot take damage unless the fire wards are destroyed.

Ixus, The Shapeshifter (Boss) - You first fight Ixus when he is in Druid form, he goes through 6 stages:

Stage 1 - When Ixus is down to 90% Health he morphs into a Bear that can call out cubs from the cave and can terrorize one of your party members every now and them, making them lose control of their character for a short time.

Stage 2 - When Ixus is down to 70% Health he morphs into a Wolf that has a high critical strike chance and a DOT attack. A tank and healer would be essential for fighting this Stage

Stage 3 - When Ixus is down to 55% Health he morphs into a Couatl that has a ranged attack and the ability to multishot its enemies, the Couatl can also split itself into several smaller, weaker versions for a more split effect.

Stage 4 - When Ixus is down to 40% Health he morphs into a Giant that has very strong armor and the ability to grab a tree for extra damage. Several treants will come every so often to aid the Giant. When using a tree for a weapon, the Giant's attack speed is lowered dramatically, but damage is also increased.

Stage 5 - When Ixus is down to 25% Health he morphs into a Kobold that can burrow underground and spring up in another place. If any player is on top or near the place where the Kobold sprung up, they take massive damage. When Ixus is close to 10% HP the Kobold burrows and springs up repeatedly several times before Ixus morphs again.

Stage 6 - When Ixus is down to 10% Health he morphs back into his druid form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
I like the Spirit Reaper and Shapeshifter ideas.
Shapeshifter is already used as the main boss which I probably will not reveal :)P),
maybe I will add spirit Reaper. Volcanus is kinda generic, as you said.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

^^, thanks for the feedback and the rep! Yeah, Like we both said Volcanus is generic, i was just too tired to think of anything else ^^

Level 16
Copy-Paste'd from Overload's Thread:

Ananta-Sesha, Wicked Serpent of Destruction
Base Idea
First of all, he has Nine Phases divided in Two Stages. On the first stage (3 Phases) You fight Ananta-Sesha’s Avatar. On the Second Stage, you face Ananta-Sesha himself. First Five Phases of the Second Stage are similar, each based on Elements. On the Final Phase, You encounter each and every head. AT ONCE. Bring clusters of Regen and Healing Items. Otherwise, The Serpent will easily Wipe you and your team.

Stats:
Phythus Ankondar, Avatar of Ananta:

Health: ~15000
Mana: ~15000
Attack:
Type: Hero
Damage: Medium
Speed: Fast
Range: Ranged
Armor:
Type: Hero
Amount: Small
Move Speed: Normal

Brood of Ananta (Appears only at Phase 3):
Health: ~20000
Mana: None
Attack:
Type: Chaos
Damage: High
Speed: Slow
Armor:
Type: Heavy
Amount: Medium
Move Speed: Very Slow

Ananta-Sesha, Wicked Serpent of Desctruction:
Health: ~13000 (Each Head), ~70000 (Final Phase)
Mana: ~5000 (Each Head), ~50000 (Final Phase)
Attack:
Type: Chaos
Damage: Medium (Each Head), Very High (Final Phase)
Speed: Slow
Armor:
Type: Hero (Heads), Divine (Final Phase)?
Amount: Big
Move Speed: Very Slow

Skills:
Phythus Ankondar, Avatar of Ananta:
Venom Strike

Pythus flings a Venomous Fang at target unit. Deals damage and puts the debuff "Venom of Ananta's Brood" which inflict great amount of DoT on the target for 30 seconds. Random casting frequency.

Snake Assault
Summons a storm of poisonous snakes at target AoE. Deals damage and summons 3 Venom Snakes at target AoE. Venom Snakes are summoned after casting. Venom snakes has Envenomed Fangs, which poisons any units that they attack. Random Casting Frequency.

Venom Overload (PHASE 3 ONLY)
Used only on a hero affected with "Venom of Ananta's Brood" debuff. Exploits the hidden power of the Venom, inflicting heavy damage, removing the debuff and puts the target to be Aggro-ed by Broods of Ananta.

Brood of Ananta:
Venomous Fang (Passive)

Poisons any unit that becomes the victim of Brood of Ananta's attack.

Poison Instinct (Passive)
Always change the target of attack to the last hero hit by "Venom Overload".

Ananta-Sesha, Wicked Serpent of Destruction:
First Head (Fire):
Enflame

Burns the target unit. Increases its attack speed but also inflict heavy DoT.

Firestorm (Carried to Final Phase)
Summons a raging storm of Meteors at target AoE. Inflicts heavy damage and Heavy DoT Debuff "Ananta's Flame".

Second Head (Water):
Sea of the Cavern (Passive)

Ananta's second head will be surrounded by a shallow lake, which will heal his Health by 300 Health per Second.

Tsunami (Carried to Final Phase)
Ananta's second head will come into a five second trance and increase the depths of the lake so that no Melee Units can reach him (all Melee Units will be Knocked Back by 200 Units Away). After he breaks his trance, Ananta unleashes his wrath in the form of a Tsunami. Dealing heavy damage to all units in the area.

Third Head (Wind):
Raging Winds

During this phase, Ananta will periodically summon deadly roving winds which inflicts heavy damage to any unit that it hits.

Aerocrush
Massively increases Ananta's Attack Speed. Also gives him a chance to inflict the debuff "Ripping Winds", which slows the attacked unit and inflicts contionus DoT. Aerocrush Buff lasts for 90 Seconds. Ripping Winds Debuff lasts for 30 Seconds.

Fourth Head (Earth):
Mass Shockwave
Your usual shockwave. The difference is that Ananta can cast it multiple time at the same time to all sides on his front

Cave-In (Carried to Final Phase)
Ananta slams the rooftop of the Cavern. Bring down rocks to break the grounds. Any unit that got hit by the rocks become stunned and take some damage. Also increases Ananta's armor by 50 for 30 Seconds.

Fifth Head (Darkness and Poison):
Toxic Terror (Carried to Final Phase)

Ananta viciously attacks the target unit. Inflicts heavy damage and gives the DoT Debuff "Venom of The Wicked Serpent".

Torrent of Darkness (Carried to Final Phase)
Summons a swirling energy of pure darkness which will pull any units inside it and heavily damages them

Final Phase has some skills listed above, plus:
Balancing of Desctruction
Heals Ananta by 3000 Health per seconds. Additionally, increases Ananta's Attack Speed by 30% and gives him an Immolation Effect

Summons Five Elemental Avatars of Destruction, which will lend a hand for Ananta to wreck havoc in the battle. Flame Avatar has skills of Ananta's first head. Water Avatar has skill of Ananta's second head. and so on.

Extra Notes:
-Fire Head specializes in DPH. Water Head specializes in Surviving by Self-Healing. Wind Head specializes in DPS. Earth Head specializes in Surviving with Massive Armor Count. Fifth Head specializes in Quick Killing.
-Pythus should use Medivh's Model, only tinted green-ish.
-Hopefully no Indians will be offended by this idea.
-Pythus's Second Phase:
Starts at 60% Health
Pythus is Invulnerable
He shoots Snake Assault everywhere each 5 seconds
Stops after 60 seconds
-Pythus's Third Phase is an usual fight, only that he got an extra spell and four adds.

Level 14
Thanks dead man walking, but isn't it already used by Overload in his Cavern of Chaos?

Do you want me to keep the heroes a surprise or to post information about those almost done/already done?

Level 14
Hehe okay. Will try implementing it, but... I think I'll put it with the Couatl dungeon.

Level 14
Yes he is planned. The fighting WILL be in an open field. You need to find a kind of teleporter to enter. Good job, dead man walking, for the cool boss idea. I won't write it in that yet, until I find a cool story for the couatl's and your boss.

Level 16
Story
Ananta is a Titanic Five-Headed Serpent, once being a Guardian of World's Balance. However, War and Bloodshed has Corrupted him enough to transform into a creature of pure Evil, aiming to destroy the world and those who inhabited it. Fortunately, the gods has successfully sealed him beneath the earth. However, time has changed, and One Man, named Pythus Ankondar, a tamer of Couatls, has droven mad by Ananta's whispers, and worship as a God, bringing the Couatls as Ananta's faithful servant, and has been granted control of Ananta's brood. Now, Heroes must stop Pythus from sacrificing Innocent People as a tribute to the Ressurection of Ananta.

Level 14
@Cyber : Lol. Don't understand.

@Dead man walking : Hmm, cool story, but not really fitting the world, since it is new. War does not happen in the new world (yet) because humans don't want to do the same mistake and get weakened.

Update: Addede one more boss. He is in the epicness part.

Last edited:
Level 14
Yet, no...
Well I'll try explaining briefly what I am gonna make.
The humans, always fought. But they became really weakened and demons entered the world, then destroyed it with ease.
They helped other races to save themselves and enter a world they thought perfect...
BUT no, nothing is perfect. Monsters were roaming these lands..
They decided not to fight, until they met orcs...
The last quest is named "Legendary Mistake" and will give a real challenge, and also will be the opening of something really "better"... (A kind of version of this)
The legendary mistake is, actually, war.

Now I'll go offline, sorry, see ya later!

Level 14
Two other planned dungeons added : Elemental Couatl, Golden Couatl, Ananta-Sesha And Trakkian Domain.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Yes...I err...am not in good mental condition...xD

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

O_O, but i didn't pay him so it's none of his -BEEP!-

Level 14
I paid him.
By the way, any cool hero ideas? Heroes can have your name if you want to.
Accepted Classes : Tank, Buff Mage, Damage Mage, Anti-buff Mage (debuffs enemies, and casts bad buffs on them). Hmm, and they gotta be unique :D
No boss ideas anymore, I reached the goal..Thanks.

Edit : A hero that's been accepted results in the creator of recieving (ingame, gotta have Garena :x) a special item in the game (it is not possible to find them ingame!) of those : No uber equipments, but they are still powerful!
@Dead-man-walking : If you got Garena, choose one of these. You will get them in the beta which will take kinda time to come :D

-DarkBlade of Legacy (+25 damage, +15 agility)
-Staff of Dimensions (+250 mana, +10 intelligence)
-Hand of Golems (+10 all stats)
-Galaxy's Bow (Only for ranged damage dealers, +50 damage, +5 agility, +"Warp")
-Buckler of Crusaders (+12 armor, +15 strength)
-Hood of Seven Rogues (Pure Damage. +55 damage, +5 agility.)
-Staff of Crystals (+500 mana, +5 intelligence)
-Nature's Blade (+"Entangle" +20 strength)

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Aww...i don't get any? -cry- MEANIE!

Crap..he's coming..RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.