• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New World (Official Thread..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
It is. I guess.
Oh by the way, the forging system will be simple. When you buy a recipe, and get all items (A , B, C or A, B, or A,B,C,D etc) you need to go to a forge. When you go to the forge, press ESC. A dialog box will then open up, giving you "Forge - Enchant - Disenchant - Cancel". You know what happens next.

Level 6
yes arcanite knight is but ive only done the classes and so one

Peasant > Footman > Axe man > Swordsman > Calvary > Knight > Amber Knight >Mystic Knight > Arcnaite Knight > Arcane Knight > Royal Knight > dun know yet xD only started it few weeks ago and thats just the mele

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Peasant > Squire > Footman > Swordsman > Calvary > Knight > Amber Knight >Mystic Knight > Arcnaite Knight > Arcane Knight > Royal Knight > Royal Knight > Elemental Knight > Apocalypse Knight

(Axeman didn't look right in this chain.)

(1 more rep for green! ;3)

Royal Knight > Elemental Knight
And what royal has common with elemental ???

Royal: A royal family is the extended family of a king or queen regnant. The term imperial family appropriately describes the extended family of an emperor or empress, while the terms "ducal family", "grand ducal family" or "princely family" are more appropriate to describe the relatives of a reigning duke, grand duke, or prince, however in common parlance members of any family which reigns by hereditary right are often referred to as royalty or "royals". It is also customary in some circles to refer to the extended relations of a deposed monarch and his or her descendants as a royal family.

and

An elemental is a mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus. Traditionally, there are four types:[1]

The exact term for each type varies somewhat from source to source, though these four are now the most usual. Most of these beings are found in folklore as well as alchemy; their names are often used interchangeably with similar beings from folklore.[2] The sylph, however, is rarely encountered outside of alchemical contexts and fan media.
The basic concept of an elemental refers to the ancient idea of elements as fundamental building blocks of nature. In the system prevailing in the Classical world, there were four elements: fire, earth, air, and water. This paradigm was highly influential in Medieval natural philosophy, and Paracelsus evidently intended to draw a range of mythological beings into this paradigm by identifying them as belonging to one of these four elemental types.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Kobas, Games aren't supposed to be realistic. Plus, an Elemental Knight could be a position in the high court.

Level 14
Kobas, because it is more than generic. It is... An example.

SOmething like "Novice" is more of a made-for-examples name. Same for journeyman, apprentice and elite, expert, master.

Dark Angel, I think you really should use those two. And if you want to add a ultimate one, make Ultima Knight, Soul Knight, Vampire Knight, Crimson Knight, Full Moon Knight. One of those.

Level 14
Lol. Nice.

Well back to topic now.

Poll : Attachment system or not? (I can't edit my first post to make a poll. Wtf.)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Well...If you did you would need weaponless models. I always did like those attachment items RPGS

Level 14
It's easy to get a weaponless model, anyways. But the problem is I'll need a LOT of them. D:

Level 4
Uhmm...
I wanted to suggest a hero but, I don't know anything about the heroes here.

The Heroes I know are the Heroes from DotA.
So if I suggest a Hero, It will be like I'll suggest at the PlayDotA/PD forums.

Level 16
random.guy27, please, please, PLEASE don't make a Hero Suggestion like what you make in PD Forums (Not format, but Balancing and Model-Choosing and Choice of Spells and so on). This is an RPG and not an AoS. And the Hero style are significantly different. Other than that, post away.

Level 14
Ehh, it seems like most people on the team lost interest. Poffo has been inactive for a huge while, Tyler got some kind of exams or don't know what...
Well, we require assistance...

Level 6
Herian,
I finally got a chance to leave you a message >.<..
I'm at my wife's parents' place.
I'm currently without a computer at home,
The old ship-wreck finally died.
I'll let u know as soon as my new one arrives!

Level 14
CyberDuel, lier! You have been on Skype yesterday! LIER LIER LIER!
And mast3r13orn, it's okay.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

P:, dude, i have more time now, so i actually go to sleep at normal hours instead of staying up a few hours more so i can actually enjoy something for that day T_T

Level 14
OK. Shall do.
Thanks, to Khaled, and the WorldEdit(french) forum for the vote.
Though it's a tie, between attachment and not attachment, I'll make it.

Level 14
I don't really know. Most members are unactive. Anyways, if the project is actually in Alpha/Beta stage, I'll tell you so.

Status
Not open for further replies.