• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
The situation is actually quite clear.

There are two "Hordes" and two "Alliances"

The real Horde and the idiots who are enemies of all in Eastern Kingdoms, like blood elves and Forsaken.

The real Alliance and their allies in Kalimdor(night elves, draenei, Theramore)

Level 5
Alagremm is right but B.elves are officali in the horde cuz there is a questchain on WoW that tells you all about how the B.elves were in the horde for the forsaken I don't know if they want tho feel the warath of the horde P.S I heard some things about the Taunka being a part of the horde.

Level 23
No, that would be crazy in my opinion, but if the other Horde was not that bad and had warloks and stuff insstead of shamans like Thralls horde it would be cool. Plus they would ally the Forsaken sure thing!

But blood elves would either join allaince or remain neutral, Horde is not an option.

Level 23
Speaking of Blackrock clan... it is really confusing. I say it was clearly created after the Dark Portal was opened.

But Rise of the Horde bugs the shit out of me with one thing - the thing that Doomhammer was from Blackrock and not from Thunderlord clan like he was and that Blackrock even existed back then!

Plus Dragonmaw... how the heck did the orcs call it Dragonmaw when they didnt know about them back then!?

Level 19
Because they are the worst enemies of the other Goblins... And all playable races has a worst enemy that they share a background-story with:

Dwarves - Dark Iron Dwarves and Titans or something
Gnomes - Troggs and Leper Gnomes
Draenei - Blood Elves
Humans - Horde in general
Night Elves - Satyrs

Orcs - Alliance in general
Blood Elves - Kael'thas's Elves
Trolls - Other Trolls
Forsaken - Scourge
Tauren - Centaurs

Level 23
Well the Horde in WoW is just horrible >>

Plus in Cataclysm thanks to Garrosh(yes I said it with that acidic cold talk) the Horde became as evil as it was before, maybe even worse. Where is Thrall? Why is that insolent idiot ruling the Horde, removing the cool members and accepting the idiots and dark ones?!

Thrall should start a new Horde if he wont stay captured by the Allaince in LOST Isles for some strange reason...

Level 23
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702134227/wowwiki/images/f/f0/GarroshCata.jpg

Look at this piece of "art". He looks like one of the orcs from the games where they are evil warlords that want to destroy the whole world to please the demons. Oh wait, I think that what he is. Im pretty sure one day in his little brown head a nice idea will come: "Hey, my pap has drunk demons blood and became so strong that he destroyed his enemies in a day! And then he just got rid of it. I should do that to defeat Alliance! Hey, Shadow Council! Do you want to rule the Horde again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.