• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Old horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Discuss about the old horde who invaded lordearon and where corrupted by demonic magic.

hei does anyone know who started the shadow council in the first place?

Level 8
nono there would be lordearon. it just wouldn't be all destroyed.
remember Guldan never created lordearon... that where the Humans

Level 8
oh like that. yes that is truth. it was actually a good thing that Guldan did that lol

Level 23
It was pretty good... in evil way.:wink:
But they killed many draenei and ripped the world apart(thank Ner'zhul for that):thumbs_down:
I really liked Draenor as one piece. But outland is good too.
The funniest thing is that the heroes of first and second war are still alive(well at least some. By alive I mean existing)Teron Gorefiend still lives and serves Illidan. It probably was a shock for him - once he was destroyer of humankind, and now he serves half-some kind of elf, half-demon Illidan who tries to hide from other demons, and brought naga to outland. It was easy back at the first and second war, but now there are night elves and other races, and all is strange, AAAAAAAAA!:mwahaha:
Oh. Got a little carried away:grin:

Level 10
Second War! Sides were Alliance and Horde. Remember, battle at Tarren Mill! Doomhammer sent 40 man party to free Zul`Jin from the prison of Tarren Mill! Elves were not part of Alliance then. Zul`Jin and the Horde attacked Quel`Thalas then, and Elves lost their woods... Elves, raged, unleashed their full power and formed pact with Alliance. Horde lost many warriors then...

Level 5
I think i like the Old Horde wayyyy better then the new horde...
it just the bloodthirstiness i guess :D

Level 8
i like shamanic Orcs better than violent ones. now this has nothing to do whit the violence itself it's just that the original package is always better.

Level 5
:p
idk i guess i just liked it because it was more fun in wc2 how you could get the real units and then war3 comes out and its like...ugh...lol >.<
but i still really love war1 and war2...i would definately play them again if i could just locate them in my boxes >.<
haha
dont get me wrong..i like the new horde...but the taurens...i dont like, they just get really annoying...and i guess they are one of the only reasons i dont like new horde a whole lot...however it is messed up in WoW because didnt thrall Ban Warlocks?

Level 8
he didn't have to ban them Warlocks were the cause to the corruption and when the New horde was found they disappeared out of themselves or thats my gues.

Level 23
Warlocks are the reason of the Hordes corruption(and some demonic blood).
I really like the New Horde better, but if there werent Forsaken and Blood Elves, it would much better(and less evil). I like that orcs returned to shamans. You can also see that mag'har(uncorrupted orcs)have the same buildings orcs had in the first war(clay and stone monolits). The orcs architecture became more and more war-ish through the wars.

Level 8
look people The horde making allies whit the forsaken and blood elves is just total CRAP. thats WoW lore to create the factions, it's total nonsense and i don't want to hear it ever again...

Level 10
I AGREE
Agreed
i think that the Blood Elves are complete dumbasses who are crying over their homeland so what the people of Lordearon At least don't cry. Opps sry made a mistake but still nobody should be that sad come on you rebuilt your home land just join the f***ing alliance they need the high elves. not just the 1,000 member Sliver Coveant

Level 23
Silver Covenant and the high elves rule!
Blood elves suck. They dont want to be like Kael, and they know that demons destroyed their homeland, and still they feed upon fel magic. Even now, when Sunwell was restored, they still feed upon demonic energy. Even the Scryers, loyal to Naaru and serving the light, feed upon demons!(Idiots).

Level 23
They are still active, in both Azeroth and Outland.
They live in Nagrand(Oshu'gun, Kil'sorrow Fortress), Shadowmoon valley and Hellfire Peninsula(Maybe somewhere else).
On Azeroth they have many places. Some of them(Stormreaver clan)are on the Broken Isles.
They still serve the Burning Legions, and their own ways.

Level 23
But he corrupted Shadowmoon valley when he raised the Hand of Gul'dan.
And he severed the connections between orcs and the elements. And he left Stormreavers and the Horde helpless when he went to tomb of sargeras. And so on.

Level 23
There would be Burning Legion, that would take over the world.
But... Draenor would never be destroyed. Maybe.
So... with or without Arthas the world is doomed.
But if Nerzhul was killed, Draenor would never been destroyed, the Scourge and the Burning Legion would never come to this world, and Horde would destroy itself(leaving Frostwolf clan and Thrall, so the history of the New Horde would continue anyway).
But what would happen to the draenei?

Level 21
Why would they do that?Maybe they would set sail to other lands?Remember that goblins where allies with the Horde so they would have knowledge of all lands where goblins trade.
Any war between orcs would be war of Azeroth Horde vs Dreanor Horde.New Horde would never be created because Thre wouldn't be Blackmore or prison camps.

Level 23
Nerzhul was actually good and didnt want orcs to become corrupted.
When he found out that their connection with elemnts severed he came to Oshu'gun, and saw horrible things there. Then he found out that Guldan knew about it all along and liked it. It was too much for Nerzhul I think, so he turned evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.