• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I swear if they start from wow Cataclysm or a future expanson am gona nuke blizzard and burn evry copy of the game.Just look a that blizzard made garrosh warchef it's like you are telling hitler to rise from hell and start ww3.

Level 23
Who cares if it is used by idiots in Cataclysm! They already gave Atiehs and Sjull of Guldan away.

I am worried because they deleted the whole article filled with information about Horn of Cenrious, its ancient history, fate and its great role in destroying evil to replace it with ten words about it being used a a Quest item in Cataclysm!!!

Level 23
Garrosh's image appears.
Image of Garrosh says: Don't talk back to me, troll. You know who was left in charge here. Haven't you stopped to ask yourself why Thrall chose me instead of you?
Vol'jin's image appears.
Image of Vol'jin says: Dere be no question why, Garrosh. He gave ya tha title because ya be Grom's Son and because tha people be wantin' a war hero.
Image of Vol'jin says: To which I tink ya be even more like ya father den he thought, even without ya havin' da demon blood.
Image of Garrosh says: You are lucky I don't gut you right here, whelp. You are foolish to think that you can speak to your Warchief in such ways.
Image of Vol'jin says: Ya be no Warchief of mine. Ya've not earned my respect and I'll not be seein' tha Horde destroyed by ya foolish thirst for war.

Level 23
Image of Garrosh says: And what exactly do you think that you'll do about it? Your threats are hollow. Go slink away with the rest of your kind in the slums. I will endure your filth in my throne room no longer.
Image of Vol'jin says: I know exactly what I'll be doin' about it, son of Hellscream. I'll be watchin' as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I'll laugh as dey grow ta despise ya as I do. And when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule, swiftly and silently. Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
Image of Garrosh says: You have sealed your fate, troll.
Image of Garrosh spits at Vol'jin's feet.
Image of Vol'jin says: And you yours, "Warchief".

Vol'jin is wise as his father...

Level 23
He means that trolls oppose him and if he will fall they will make sure he will never rise again. Well they should be angry, he exiled them from Orgimmar and kleft only tauren and orcs in. However he also has a good side. Looks like his discussion with Saurfang in Northrend brought fruits of success

Status
Not open for further replies.