• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Dark Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm doing a melee map and plan to put the Dark Horde as extra race
but I want to know about it
I already knew bastente thing and looked a lot
the wonder if the Dark Horde, if they use Death Knight and Undeads

all content on the dark horde that may tell me I thank

There are two dark hordes: Outland and black rock. Which one do you mean?

The black rock dark horde are based in... Surprise surprise blackrock mountain in Azeroth. It comprises of forest trolls, ogres and Orcs (with black skin due to death wing). They are basically the horde of warcraft 1&2.

The Outland horde are just fel orcs.

If you need any specific information just ask me and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Level 18
Who said the the fel horde only have fel orcs they have Broken Dreanai,Ogres,Death Knight & Skeletons they only don't have the forest trolls.There is also one Dark Horde that consist of Blackrock & Dragonmaw Orcs,Death Knights,Skeletons,Goblins,Ogres & Forest Trolls.The other is called the Fel Horde.

Well the Broken Draenei are more Illidari in my opinion. By Outland Horde I prefer to think of Magtheridon's bunch and the Fel Orcs that join Illidan as it. The rest I see as Illidari. The Ogres are meh in my opinion. Wouldn't the Fel Orcs have no reason to have Ogres among their ranks considering that the ogres in the original horde were either there to rule or as a sort of military police. Now with the fel energy I can see the Outland Orcs just bumping them off. Death Knights and Skeletons don't really count as 'race' per say, I didn't think they needed mentioning due to the fact that there are few of them and they aren't as big a part as say the original Horde of Warcraft 1 & 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.