• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fel Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm working on a map that has the New Horde fighting against the Fel Horde and I need three models. A Fel Troll Headunter/Berserker and a Fel Ogre Warrior. We have Fel Orcs and even Fel Tuaren, but no Fel Trolls or Ogres, so this would be a big help to everybody; not just me. If anybody is interested in making one or both of these models than please let me know and I will discuss the details with you. Thank you for reading.

Level 10
Here's a fel Headhunter, just a quick recolor so it's not submittable, useful for your map though.
here's an ingame pic:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Headhunter.blp
    78.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,059
Level 6
Thanks, but I'm not looking for skins. I need models. For example, I don't just want a red Ogre Warrior. I want his weapon to look metal and have spikes. I want him to have red glowing eyes and I want him to have piercings and more horns. So you see, I need models. The Head hunter skin will do though because it doesn't need much detail because it will only be upgraded to the Berserker. I want the Berserker to have fiery eyes with piercings and black tattoos/denomic markings on his body. I would also like the Berserker's bracers to look metal and have spikes around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.